User Tag List

Page 454 of 536 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 504 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lily001 View Post
    My store (Pen Centre - St. Catharines, ON) had about 50 of these on the shelf when I went today! They had the price marked on a large sign on the shelf, so a lot of people were picking them up! I also finally found the large containers of Miracle Bubbles for $0.60ish. Picked up 2 and there were still a couple left.
    lotsasavings and Jennie Smith like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

the curtains i like are still $20- per panel. i think i will try a different target this wk, the selection was very bare. i spent most of the time picking up the ones laying on the floor & re-hanging them. Im a bit OCD...lol
    bought a power surge bar...reg $22.99 for $11-
    Decaf likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Regs View Post
    Question..I havent shopped any liquidation yet and I scanned a bag yesterday and the scanner said reg $59.99 on for $34.xx Is that the price I pay or is it a percentage off the lowest price? Im thinking that was the price I pay?
    The price that comes up on the scanner should be what you will pay at the till. Note that what you see on the display at the cash will be deceiving. You might see it ring up at $59.99 at the top, but the bottom will probably show $40.xx or so which would be your total cost including tax. Before checking out, I find it helpful to do a quick tally in my head of how much I should reasonably expect to pay to be sure that I'm not overcharged once it is all rung through.
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    The price that comes up on the scanner should be what you will pay at the till. Note that what you see on the display at the cash will be deceiving. You might see it ring up at $59.99 at the top, but the bottom will probably show $40.xx or so which would be your total cost including tax. Before checking out, I find it helpful to do a quick tally in my head of how much I should reasonably expect to pay to be sure that I'm not overcharged once it is all rung through.
    Thank you for replying.
    Last edited by Regs; Mon, Mar 16th, 2015 at 10:24 PM.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Just bought a room essentials queen size jersey bed sheet set for $14.99. Also found the bean bag toss and the golf toss game at the Whitby store. I bought the bean bag game for $3.99 and didn't scan nor need the golf toss came, but there were a few. FYI- for the ladies, some of the ladies underwear is scanning at $1.50 and the quality is like some of Ellle Macpherson line, where one pair is $10.

More clothing seems to be coming into the Whitby store now. I bought some fantastic boatneck tunics that are a great quality for the price. And best of all, 100% cotton.
    ROAK a Huggies or Pampers code to my local pregnancy centre- toys, clothes, food & diapers always needed!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Last edited by matty's mom; Mon, Mar 16th, 2015 at 04:29 PM.
    ROAK a Huggies or Pampers code to my local pregnancy centre- toys, clothes, food & diapers always needed!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by matty's mom View Post
    Just bought a room essentials queen size jersey bed sheet set for $14.99. Also found the bean bag toss and the golf toss game at the Whitby store. I bought the bean bag game for $3.99 and didn't scan nor need the golf toss came, but there were a few. FYI- for the ladies, some of the ladies underwear is scanning at $1.50 and the quality is like some of Ellle Macpherson line, where one pair is $10.

More clothing seems to be coming into the Whitby store now. I bought some fantastic boatneck tunics that are a great quality for the price. And best of all, 100% cotton.
    Are you able to post a pic of the tunic? I'm always looking for longer tops
    sweetmomma likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by matty's mom View Post

I ventured out yesterday morning to the Oshawa store which is closing down this week. Not really much left, and unless there were surprises at the register, no better deals that the other Targets. More sad than anything :-( The one thing that threw me off was realizing there was music playing through the store (pretty good playlist at that).

Off to Whitby and agree with Matty's Mom ... still lots of new stuff arriving. I saw boxes of the straw cowboy hat I bought to go away...love that hat!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilacmommee View Post
    Welcome... I also bought the set ones with the rabbits with hutch and doggies in a doghouse. They were 3.49.
    Yes I know!! Miss Meeeks tried to convince me that I needed those too! As well as an elephant and a zebra!! LOL
    We are so bad....so bad. bi-weekly trips to Target Bellingham for sure.
    Meeeks85 likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone on here from the Nanaimo Target? I was up there a couple weeks ago and the store was SO full I may just have to go on a road trip. Tillicum is now VERY empty and hardly anything left. Anyone know how Hillside is looking? Will probably head over there on Thursday after the next set of discounts - hoping toys will go up to 60% this week and also need to check if the Step 2 Wagon is still there. It's on sale at Toys R Us this week so still needs to go through a round or two of discounts before I will buy it. Does anyone know the current price on it after discount? I'm always with my two toddler so never have time to scan it.
    appletree668 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mamayama View Post
    Anyone on here from the Nanaimo Target? I was up there a couple weeks ago and the store was SO full I may just have to go on a road trip. Tillicum is now VERY empty and hardly anything left. Anyone know how Hillside is looking? Will probably head over there on Thursday after the next set of discounts - hoping toys will go up to 60% this week and also need to check if the Step 2 Wagon is still there. It's on sale at Toys R Us this week so still needs to go through a round or two of discounts before I will buy it. Does anyone know the current price on it after discount? I'm always with my two toddler so never have time to scan it.
    I've been eyeing the wagon too...waiting it out or else I'll try to pick up a second hand one at a yard sale.
    appletree668 and mamayama like this.

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mamayama View Post
    My mom and sister were at Hillside today...said it was very sad and empty :-(
    mamayama likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

The step2 wagon i believe is $56ish
    mamayama likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

Went to Burlington Applyby location today, they are closing in 6 days and had very little left. Everything was 40-50% off, with most items at 40%
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Want to learn how to coupon? Check out this ultimate guide to couponing in Canada!

Love Swagbucks? Check out Treasure Trooper! Same idea, but also has a chat room and pays to play with dragons! Pays in USD! Click here for a $5 bonus when you sign up!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i was also at hillside today it was looking pretty sad... most of the upstairs is blocked off empty lots of clothing though.. i have a feeling the next discounts will be in the clothing department (not much of it is moving)
    mamayama likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Page 454 of 536 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 504 ... LastLast

Thread Information