User Tag List

Page 458 of 536 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 468 508 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

One good thing about Target's having made that Plus size fashion (Ava & Viv) announcement-other clothing stores seem to be getting on the bandwagon: Suzy Shier now has a Plus section that is very youth oriented (skirts and dresses are very short).

Any interesting deals at Burlington Mall's Target? I know the other store on Appleby Line is to close this week.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by indykat View Post
    Oshawa store now 40%-50% off everything when I drove by. Will go in later this afternoon to see what's left. Sad to see this store closing today.

Oshawa closes Sunday March 22rd. The store looks rough because no one knows where to put stuff back to because it has been moved around so many times.
    ROMEO, Ciel and FreeIsMyFavourite like this.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Does anyone know if any of the ottawa stores have any fitness equipment left..I'm looking for the foam rollers...
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post
    Oshawa closes Sunday March 22rd. The store looks rough because no one knows where to put stuff back to because it has been moved around so many times.
    I went back in and edited, sorry for misinforming earlier. Yes, store looked rough for sure, only 1 cashier on, but super nice.
    ROMEO, Ciel and lessismore_MTL like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Found Brown basmati 10 lb for $8.XX ,with red card below $8.
    Really wanted Kerr's lollipops ,found them last time for $2.39 after 30% off.
    Any ideas where to find them,got addicted to Kerr's lollipops. TIA.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well just saw a woman steal a cart full of stuff load it up in the waiting car and speed off backwards so I didn't get the licence plate. The store manager told me it has been happening a lot lately. No much they can do and it seems they don't really care.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Well just saw a woman steal a cart full of stuff load it up in the waiting car and speed off backwards so I didn't get the licence plate. The store manager told me it has been happening a lot lately. No much they can do and it seems they don't really care.
    Holy crap! Thats nutz, I don't get it.....why doesnt this happen at Walmart? Why target Target just because they are closing?

I saw two guys go along wiggling every Dyson and knife set in the Delta store a few days ago. I wanted to notify somebody but now that they have cut back staff. There were no red shirts on the floor. I was just about to call the customer service desk from my cell but they saw me eyeballing them and dialing my phone and they took off. I am kinda curious now if they have been back and finished the job.
    Ciel likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Holy crap! Thats nutz, I don't get it.....why doesnt this happen at Walmart? Why target Target just because they are closing?

I saw two guys go along wiggling every Dyson and knife set in the Delta store a few days ago. I wanted to notify somebody but now that they have cut back staff. There were no red shirts on the floor. I was just about to call the customer service desk from my cell but they saw me eyeballing them and dialing my phone and they took off. I am kinda curious now if they have been back and finished the job.
    I'm not sure that they have cut back staff or if they just don't have as much staff anymore. Central City has a sign up saying they are hiring for the rest of the liquidation.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post

I think it's the lack of staff and the fact they probably don't give a crap anymore. I mean they have camera's, but i doubt they will get caught. It was kind of fun, but I did a horrible job lol. I wasn't 100% sure at first but after they saw me coming towards them and then sped through the parking lot backwards it was a dead give away
    Ciel and lessismore_MTL like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yesterday the pharmacist was in when I was at Target so the pharmacy cases normally locked were available.
    Picked up the Aleve 50 capsules for $5.45 and did the Bayer free movie offer (offer expires March 31).
    I was concerned about what the receipt would say but it says Aleve and has the proper barcode on it.
    Ciel likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Random - A store near me that shall remain nameless is closing because there are too many in my area. At first it was business as usual, liquidation prices starting at 50% then as of this Monday all of a sudden they have a security guard at the front and wandering around. Seems when a store is closing the "wrong" kind of people are turning up.

As per the manager when I asked about it. Very sad.

Random #2 - A small family grocery store in the mall yesterday had a guy come in and stuff his winter coat with bags of frozen shrimp. Someone alerted the owner and the guy was caught lol taken away in cuffs.
    anisa, coupondiva, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    I'm not sure that they have cut back staff or if they just don't have as much staff anymore. Central City has a sign up saying they are hiring for the rest of the liquidation.
    You are right! I saw the same up in Delta but that was last month and I totally forgot about it. If I didnt already work 10 hr days I would apply just to get my hands on a PDA. LOL You, Basic and Meeeks could come visit me at work and we could just scan the hell out of everything. LOL Damn, if I had thought of that sooner I would have taken a leave. hahaha

I think it's the lack of staff and the fact they probably don't give a crap anymore. I mean they have camera's, but i doubt they will get caught. It was kind of fun, but I did a horrible job lol. I wasn't 100% sure at first but after they saw me coming towards them and then sped through the parking lot backwards it was a dead give away
    Yeah, I don't think the staff care anymore, you are right. How could you - especially if you are one of the newly hired temps.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Yesterday the pharmacist was in when I was at Target so the pharmacy cases normally locked were available.
    Picked up the Aleve 50 capsules for $5.45 and did the Bayer free movie offer (offer expires March 31).
    I was concerned about what the receipt would say but it says Aleve and has the proper barcode on it.
    Nice one!
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Seems every time I get Target happy, it's wednesday...the day before the discount usually deepens. Stopped at Cloverdale mall and bought quite a few things. No great "deals" just regular percent discounts but bought some beautiful decor items and stuff for the house that I haven't seen in any other store. They had at least 50 full skids that stil had to be unloaded with all new stuff. Cashier told me they were getting other stores product as they are one of the last to go. Store was packed so I scooped my stuff while I can. Did manage to get a white table cloth for $11 after discount and the exact same one in black was roughly $3!! Threshold brand. Actually everything I bought today was threshold!! Haha. Ps...scanners still all up and running!!! Woo

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Has anyone been in one of the stores that closes today? I'm wondering if they dropped the discounts any lower at these stores, or just shipped remaining stock elsewhere. I've been eyeing up a chair at my local store that closes Sunday, but the discount is only 30% right now, and I need it to be 60%+ before I can feel comfortable buying it.
    Ciel likes this.

Page 458 of 536 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 468 508 ... LastLast

Thread Information