User Tag List

Page 472 of 536 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 470 471 472 473 474 482 522 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at upper canada on Saturday. Picked up a few storage bins and laundry baskets at regular discount. Tons of towels and such but the store was packed and emptying very quickly...did not see a furniture section of any sort or much spring outdoor furniture. Do you know if they have any indoor furniture left like benches and chairs and side tables?? Hmm maybe I missed it

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Im in Vancouver Island for a little family trip. Stopped by Nanaimo store. 3/4 empty. But found this for $6.99

http://www.amazon.com/Hello-Kitty-Da.../dp/B00K5J7VB2

$34.99 white sticker on top, clearance sticker for $24.49 underneath, scanned at $6.99. Got to the car, took the doll out and stuck it on our window and she danced for the other motorists. Either gave them a good laugh and scared the crap out of them.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    Hit up Richmond today. They are still getting new stock as there were pallets and pallets of unpacked stuff and most of the shelving was full. Was excited to find some Xmas stuff!!

Mini stockings 0.06
    Ribbon 0.04
    Light up tree toppers 0.10
    Bows 0.06

Found the B.Toys beach bag $2.69

Best deal was a large stuffed Minecraft figure. Came up Not Found. Cashier looked it up and must of got the wrong thing because I got it for $3.74. No way it should have been that price but I was already mentally starting the car if you know what I mean.
    ooohhhh what a good day for you! Xmas stuff and B.Toy beach bag? Can you post a pic please?
    Basicangel likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    Im in Vancouver Island for a little family trip. Stopped by Nanaimo store. 3/4 empty. But found this for $6.99

$34.99 white sticker on top, clearance sticker for $24.49 underneath, scanned at $6.99. Got to the car, took the doll out and stuck it on our window and she danced for the other motorists. Either gave them a good laugh and scared the crap out of them.
    Awesome road trip entertainment!! LOL
    Colsgirl and Meeeks85 like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post

Just watched a video of this and it's hilarious. I wish I could see your car passing by with this in a window. Entertainment value is MUCH more than what you payed!
    Meeeks85 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    ooohhhh what a good day for you! Xmas stuff and B.Toy beach bag? Can you post a pic please?

Here you go! The toppers were with the summer stuff. The other Xmas stuff was mixed in with Easter. They also had pet reindeer antlers but they were reg price minus 40%. I was handing out ribbon to people lined up at the cash. There was a lady with Xmas wrap that looked disappointed she missed the other Xmas stuff.

Forgot I also bought 2 Skylander poofs for $1 each.

You would think the liquidator would realize the Valentine's stuff isn't moving at 40% off.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post

I posted a link link to the b. Toy beach bag in post 6986...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post

Here you go! The toppers were with the summer stuff. The other Xmas stuff was mixed in with Easter. They also had pet reindeer antlers but they were reg price minus 40%. I was handing out ribbon to people lined up at the cash. There was a lady with Xmas wrap that looked disappointed she missed the other Xmas stuff.

Forgot I also bought 2 Skylander poofs for $1 each.

You would think the liquidator would realize the Valentine's stuff isn't moving at 40% off.
    i want that tree topper!!!
    Anna Michele and solace76 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Tillicum was sad-looking yesterday, tried to look for some king size sheets but the place was such a mess, do you know if Hillside is any better for finding bedding? have not been there for a couple weeks wondering if it's worth taking a look....

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    went down today and it's really starting to look picked over... stocked up on socks and panties for the kidlet... i suggest those who plan on doing that count the pairs in the package.. i found most packages were missing atleast 1 pair
    mamayama likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Deals4me View Post
    Tillicum was sad-looking yesterday, tried to look for some king size sheets but the place was such a mess, do you know if Hillside is any better for finding bedding? have not been there for a couple weeks wondering if it's worth taking a look....
    i was a tillicum yesterday and i saw them packing up stuff to ship to another location...hillside isn't much better.. they only really have a small section for bedding left (maybe 4-6 isles for blankets, sheets, pillows) about a quarter of the downstairs is blocked off, upstairs is completely empty and things were steadily moving out the door

i'm debating on hitting up tillicum tomorrow.. i'm mostly looking for kids clothing, socks, panties, shoes ect... (i know there isn't much for shoes and boots but hillside has pretty much no kids footwear left! other then a few pairs of winter boots)
    mamayama likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A tip I found works. If you find a lotion of body wash that clearly shows that some is missing, they will give it to you half off if you ask. I did it a few times now. I think they are just trying to make as much money as possible before they close. I am going this weekend with some friends to do a huge load up on holiday stuff
    Anna Michele and solace76 like this.
    Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Toronto Centerpoint - toys are now scanning at 70% off and baby scans at 60%. But both categories were still signed at 60% and 50% respectively.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mart15 View Post
    I posted a link link to the b. Toy beach bag in post 6986...
    Thank you, finally got a chance to check it out this morning. I was thinking beach bag like to put towel, sunscreen books in. LOL! I remember this toy set now

Thanks for the pic solace. I love the xmas stuff!
    solace76 and Mart15 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by winniewingyee View Post
    Toronto Centerpoint - toys are now scanning at 70% off and baby scans at 60%. But both categories were still signed at 60% and 50% respectively.
    Stock must be empty though right? Was there last week thurs n baby stuff was non existent

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Deals4me View Post
    I looked through the sheets really well this morning and I did see a few King ones left at Tillicum. Maybe they weren't what you were looking for but just in case you missed them... They had new signs up this morning. Everything is now 60-80% off at this location.

Page 472 of 536 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 470 471 472 473 474 482 522 ... LastLast

Thread Information