User Tag List

Page 474 of 536 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 484 524 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The two stores closest to me are closing April 1 & 2. That seems SO soon! I thought I had taken my last trip there last week, but I suddenly have the urge to go again now that the closing date is so close. But really, I don't NEED anything. Doesn't hurt to look, right?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i went in today the signs are up, but items are not scanning at the new discount (kids clothing still scanning at 50% off even if all signs are set at 60% off) stock was limited i mostly went for kids clothing and shoes.. ended up with a few pairs of boots for her to grow into a pair of runners for an ok price.. all kids clothing is 60% off toddler demin was 70% off adult/womans denim was 70% off, very few accessories, a few rugs, wrapping paper/giftbags stuff is all 70% off right at the front of the store in the dollar section
    I heard some employees saying something to that effect but I never ended up buying anything to check. I'll go back Friday. Let us know if Hillside goes up to 60-80% please! There's a couple things they had there I've been eyeing.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mamayama View Post
    I heard some employees saying something to that effect but I never ended up buying anything to check. I'll go back Friday. Let us know if Hillside goes up to 60-80% please! There's a couple things they had there I've been eyeing.
    what have you been eyeing? lol i'll let you know if i see it still there whenever i go in... currently they are still 50-70, didn;t go in today but went past to go to thriftys... i'll admit i felt kinda bad for the woman at target she had to adjust the prices on all the kids clothing i bought because when you spend $100 an extra 10% can go a long way.. and it's like it was just 1 odd sign.. they had even adjusted the signs that were prices hand written into them so things should have been ringing up at the right price point they also only had 1 working scanner thank goodness there wasn't a massive lineup for it though.. they send it was a mix up done by the liquidator they had the memo to change the signs but the machines didn't get the update kinda thing
    dizzyb and mamayama like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    L'Oreal Visible Lift Line Minimizing Makeup for 74 cents in Saskatoon Center Mall. It is closing in 9 DAYS! WOW...I did not know that wth

Anyway it was fun stalking the women once I saw her scanning this foundation HA

*I would not suggest anyone go there unless you want to lose all faith in humanity*. Gee have I ever seen anything like that YUCK
    I was there today and it was just disgusting. We could hardly get our cart through most aisles. We did manage to find some good deals, including Hello Kitty colouring books and 8 packs of Disney markers for $0.15 each. Lots of both still there. At least Lawson was nice and clean; much emptier than Centre though.
    dizzyb and Arvilish like this.

vancity_girl
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to target maple ridge tonight and big mistake. I saw someone with single rolls of toilet paper stuffed in his pockets. It was a nightmare of miss mashed everything but still lots of clothes and makeup, barely any furniture left (which is what I went in for), and a huge line up. I so badly wanted to take photos of all the pyjama crowd!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    dizzyb and vw_girl like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1656
Size:  51.5 KB

Went to the Market Mall location today and was able to get a couple of Christmas things (mini stockings & gift tags) for next to nothing but took a look in electronics and found this DS game and it scanned at $3.59, couldn't complain since my nephew just asked for a new DS game for his birthday. Lots left at that location.
    scbpooh, dizzyb, solace76 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xxTaylor View Post
    I was there today and it was just disgusting. We could hardly get our cart through most aisles. We did manage to find some good deals, including Hello Kitty colouring books and 8 packs of Disney markers for $0.15 each. Lots of both still there. At least Lawson was nice and clean; much emptier than Centre though.
    Do you know when Lawson is closing? Thanks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mulveyteach View Post
    Sad this is the end... My son is a total Target baby- through pregnancy I scoured the clearance racks for baby deals and throughout his first year. It's been a good run and Target will once again be a stop on our trips to the US #RIP Target Canada 2013-2015
    My son was too! Target was our go to for his afternoon naps, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
    Count us in too!! We went at least once a week at naptime. He would sleep in the carrier and I would browse the clearance.
    TargetMama and mpn77red like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Do you know when Lawson is closing? Thanks
    April 1st.
    Arvilish likes this.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I saw the store closing signs (8 days & 10 days) up in the only two Targets in my city. It was a sad day for sure. One of mine is 40-60% still, and the other went to 50-70% today.
    Weirdly, I saw them putting up some new stock on the shelves - ladies tights (merona brand I think), and baby/toddler clothes (t-shirts, long sleeve tops, and pants), some men's clothes (Beaver Canoe hoodies), and some weird porceline things in housewares.
    Yet, the rest of the store is emptying at a rapid pace. Was there yesterday, and there were so many towels, and today, empty and everything blocked off, except for one aisle (mostly face cloths).
    I don't get the pricing. I bought one item at reg price $17.99, and now the price is reg $24.99- price changed in just a day or two?! So now if the % goes up another 10%, I'm still going to pay more for it.
    seylz_gurl likes this.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    what have you been eyeing? lol i'll let you know if i see it still there whenever i go in... currently they are still 50-70, didn;t go in today but went past to go to thriftys... i'll admit i felt kinda bad for the woman at target she had to adjust the prices on all the kids clothing i bought because when you spend $100 an extra 10% can go a long way.. and it's like it was just 1 odd sign.. they had even adjusted the signs that were prices hand written into them so things should have been ringing up at the right price point they also only had 1 working scanner thank goodness there wasn't a massive lineup for it though.. they send it was a mix up done by the liquidator they had the memo to change the signs but the machines didn't get the update kinda thing
    That would be great! I'm keeping my eye on an Imaginext spaceship, the Frozen toddler doll and dress, and maybe some Hot Wheels sets and Fisher Price little people. Also if there are any small bicycles left I will get one of those.
    appletree668 likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i probably won't be in again till Friday waiting for the next drop i'll admit! plan to pick up more kids clothing next size prep lol
    mamayama likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Does anyone know what the closing date is for the Pen Centre, St. Catharines location?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At BCC target all the iPads are gone. Guess they returned them to apple? Only 1 st generation left and it's 25% off. But who really needs it?
    Scored some socks, 6 pairs for $2.50.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mukato View Post
    At BCC target all the iPads are gone. Guess they returned them to apple? Only 1 st generation left and it's 25% off. But who really needs it?
    Scored some socks, 6 pairs for $2.50.
    No, they didn't send the iPads back. People grab iPads quickly whenever there's any kind of price reduction.

Ron.

Page 474 of 536 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 484 524 ... LastLast

Thread Information