User Tag List

Page 477 of 536 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 527 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just stopped in at Central City. I don't think they have enough stock for 6 days left. They barely have stock in half the bottom floor. And of course it was packed!! Didn't have the heart to dig around. Will stop in the morning on one of the next few days and hope to say goodbye to the manager and a few cashiers.
    hijinx25 and ssambhi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by matty's mom View Post
    Well it is official, I will miss target, but I won't have to go far to remember the store. While I spent two and a half hours walking what little was left of the Whitby store( and there isn't much left), DH purchased, and tore down four of the wall units from the electronics department: the pegboard, the wall racking, the shelves, even the decorative red board the ran along the top. DH is a renovator/wood worker, and the quality of the shelving units for the cost was an amazing price. His workshop in our garage building will have a wall of Target for me to visit! I teased him I may have to paint a bullseye on the red board to make me feel better.

BTW- the ONLY good thing about being in the store that long waiting was time to putter. So, I found a lone navy queen flannel sheet set from Christmas $14.99. I also found some Circo tees $3 and shorts for $4 for little man, a pair of foxy earrings, some cosmetics, and some infant clearance clothing that was additionally 50%off for where I volunteer.
    Your husband is awesome! I worked with shipping at HQ, your post reminded me of all the stories around getting the construction materials and fixtures to all the stores... fun times (and some not so fun times)! Sad to see it end this way but great to know that you get to enjoy it!!!!!
    matty's mom and vw_girl like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A friend and I were joking/not joking about getting some shelving to put in the basement, and keep our stockpiles on. Then we can "go to Target" for another while 😂 At the very least, I need something with the logo for a wall hanging! ❤️😭

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Well…finally got a chance to go on another Target adventure today….and sadly was probably my last one…..sigh

First I went to Langley pretty early in the morning. Store was quite clean/tidy compared to other Target stores I've been to over the past month. Toy section was pretty empty unfortunately….but did manage to score the two Imaginext toys I was wanting at 60% off. The Imaginext Alpha Walker is regular $39.99 and I got it for $16! Score! The other Imaginext was a Manta Ray ship thing lol regular $17.99, I got it for $7 something. I found a mini ladybug kite for 60 cents. Found a Circo dinosaur shirt for my son for $3. A shirt for me for $5. A big laundry bag for $2 something. Two bug catching nets for 50 cents each.

Went to Abbotsford Target and was surprised to see it had a 8 days left sign up. Don't remember seeing it on the closing list! The store was absolutely trashed! What a mess. Sucked too, cuz last time I was there, they had SO many toys left. Today definitely not many toys left at all, especially boy toys. Managed to pick up a cool Matchbox plane for $1 something. The Battat Treasure Chest for $4. The Battat Magnetic Fishing Rods for $4 or $5? Can't remember. Two plastic Lacrosse sticks with balls for $1.50 each. The lineup at Abbotsford was SOOOOOO long. A woman behind me was buying ONE mug…that's it. I don't know that I would have braved that lineup for one item!!

Drove by the Chilliwack Target (which had closed last weekend) to get Starbucks on the way home. They had already taken down the Target sign/big red circles on the building. Sad…

Definitely going to miss reading all your posts once this is all officially over. vw_girl (my Target texting buddy! mwah!) ….and you other BC ladies….I think we will have to plan a road trip to the Target in Bellingham. Definitely would love to go there in the fall before Christmas!!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I want to go back tomorrow here in calgary I forgot TP Painkillers and wet cat food hope i get some

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Richmond BC has the Nemo pools for $37.xx now. There are 3 or 4 in the kitchen supply area.

Ron.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to Richmond and Burnaby today. Not much left that I was interested in. I'm glad that I picked up the stuff that I really wanted last week.

I didn't check the toys section since I have no kids to shop for. Wanted more stationary/school supplies since I just registered for classes. Eek.

Metrotown was especially busy.
    ssambhi and solace76 like this.

Junior Canuck FreeIsMyFavourite's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Was at Whitby target and got a lot for only $60 including tax. 2 large wall picture frames they are the rustic wood very cute one has a hook so going to hang it in the bath room. They were 50% off. Also bought dog shampoo and dog collar 50% off. Woven fabric large basket cream and salmon colour 50% off and a toy looks like a smurf that dances to music for 60% off!!! Lots left at Whitby location
    seylz_gurl likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^I saw those they had some nice hockey themed/canadiania wall art at the location I went to yesterday.
    FreeIsMyFavourite likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Well…finally got a chance to go on another Target adventure today….and sadly was probably my last one…..sigh

First I went to Langley pretty early in the morning. Store was quite clean/tidy compared to other Target stores I've been to over the past month. Toy section was pretty empty unfortunately….but did manage to score the two Imaginext toys I was wanting at 60% off. The Imaginext Alpha Walker is regular $39.99 and I got it for $16! Score! The other Imaginext was a Manta Ray ship thing lol regular $17.99, I got it for $7 something. I found a mini ladybug kite for 60 cents. Found a Circo dinosaur shirt for my son for $3. A shirt for me for $5. A big laundry bag for $2 something. Two bug catching nets for 50 cents each.

Went to Abbotsford Target and was surprised to see it had a 8 days left sign up. Don't remember seeing it on the closing list! The store was absolutely trashed! What a mess. Sucked too, cuz last time I was there, they had SO many toys left. Today definitely not many toys left at all, especially boy toys. Managed to pick up a cool Matchbox plane for $1 something. The Battat Treasure Chest for $4. The Battat Magnetic Fishing Rods for $4 or $5? Can't remember. Two plastic Lacrosse sticks with balls for $1.50 each. The lineup at Abbotsford was SOOOOOO long. A woman behind me was buying ONE mug…that's it. I don't know that I would have braved that lineup for one item!!

Drove by the Chilliwack Target (which had closed last weekend) to get Starbucks on the way home. They had already taken down the Target sign/big red circles on the building. Sad…

Definitely going to miss reading all your posts once this is all officially over. vw_girl (my Target texting buddy! mwah!) ….and you other BC ladies….I think we will have to plan a road trip to the Target in Bellingham. Definitely would love to go there in the fall before Christmas!!
    Might have to venture out farther to Burlington to get more selection. count me in!!
    hijinx25 likes this.

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    Might have to venture out farther to Burlington to get more selection. count me in!!
    Me too!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Finally got a deal at the Target in Ottawa, St. Laurent!! Not much left, prices aren't that great, but I did find lampshades reg. $24.99 reduced $12.49 then $7.49 the ones are found showed $4.49 less the 50%.. It scanned at $3.75 still a great deal but it should be $2.25. Cashier said sorry I can't change the prices, I asked to speak to someone in charge..he said maybe someone changed the price..so I showed him abou6 that I put in my cart all of the said $4.49.. He said I'm not supposed to do this but as a curtesy to you I will let you have them for $2.20!! It wasn't a curtesy the sign said 50% off the lowest ticketed price!! The lampshade doesn't look that great in the picture but it's actually really nice and I wanted to add a bit of color to my living room after this long winter!!Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1285
Size:  56.4 KB
    marste, Dinobuzz and Linda Evans like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Going to take my last (?) trip to my Target tonight (Centre mall, Hamilton) and see what deals are still to be found. Ive been a few times in the last couple of weeks and have already picked up most of what I wanted but it never hurts to look again. lol Each time I go, the store is messier and the shoppers are ruder but the wonderful Target staff remain helpful and cheery. Such troopers they all are. Im going to miss them all....
    spanishpoet likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Target was looking sad this morning! 4 days left and the store only has a few aisles left. Toys were down to half of one side of one row. After having a sign up 60-80% off on Wed the signs were now 60-70% and the store was swarming with PJs. First time Ive seen that since the first day of liquidation.

I grabbed one of the few toys left, an imaginext Dino for 70% off. My other scores were a bunch of HELLO KITTY hair clips, paid $1.60 for four. Also got some watercolour paints for $0.40, some homeopathic kids medicine for 60% off and some Threshold 400 thread count twin sheets, tagged at $49.99 paid only $14.99 (I believe that's 60% off 39.99).

At least I'm going out feeling like I got some deals! Will probably hit up on Monday for closing.
    Linda Evans likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Wonderful but heart wrenching update MeShell. So glad you got your imaginex toys. I have a dinner in Chilliwack tomorrow... I think I will avoid going by the building that was once Target

Langley will be a daily visit for me now. And I will more than likely pop into Abby tomorrow. *heavy sigh*

P.S. I will still text ya when I find a deal outside in the world that isn't Target. I know they are out there on occasion.
    Last edited by vw_girl; Sat, Mar 28th, 2015 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Adding words I missed since I am so unsmartphone hates me right now
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Page 477 of 536 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 527 ... LastLast

Thread Information