User Tag List

Page 481 of 536 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 531 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I lucked out today, found great gifts for my DD's birthday party, large colourmax kites

15x .72cents each
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Basicangel View Post
    Thanks for this update! I was debating going to either Metrotown or Surrey but you've made that decision incredibly easy. I'll stick to my Langley store .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    metrotown is good if u r looking for clothes... They had womens clothing stock enough for 3-4 stores..

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to Abbotsford Target yesterday since Chilliwack is shut down now. Holy cow, it was CRAZY. Garbage everywhere! Smashed light bulbs on the floor, merchandise tossed everywhere.. it was awful. It was so busy you had to find a cart that was abandoned in the store to use (after emptying it out first) The lineup looped around the store and it looked like it would take 2 hours to get through but it ended up being 45 minutes. We had 3 kids with us so the strategy was my husband stood in line with the cart while I zoomed around the store adding to the cart haha.

Anyway the best deal was 2 large lampshades that should have originally been in the $20-$25 range ended up scanning in at $7.50 then 60% off of that! Pretty stoked to get 2 lamp bases and 2 shades for our living room for a total of $25. This was my final trip to Target. I'll miss it so much
    ssambhi, vw_girl and Basicangel like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lucked out today. Went there in the morning and an employee was stocking shelves and was locking up one dyson... asked him to scan it for me... scanned at 49 dollars.. plus the 5% red card.. i asked him if he had more and said he found this one in the back.
    Name:  dyson.jpg
Views: 1195
Size:  30.2 KB

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DILF_JEFF View Post
    Lucked out today. Went there in the morning and an employee was stocking shelves and was locking up one dyson... asked him to scan it for me... scanned at 49 dollars.. plus the 5% red card.. i asked him if he had more and said he found this one in the back.
    Name:  dyson.jpg
Views: 1195
Size:  30.2 KB
    What a deal!! Those ones go for like almost $400 at regular price
    sweetmomma and Anna Michele like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    metrotown is good if u r looking for clothes... They had womens clothing stock enough for 3-4 stores..
    Metrotown is always busy. It is the biggest mall in bc and lots of kids.

Last thurs, I still saw lots of boxes waiting to be unloaded. I wonder if they did that yet.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post

Last thurs, I still saw lots of boxes waiting to be unloaded. I wonder if they did that yet.
    There were boxes there Wed too. Gonna hit up Metro and Richmond during the week when its not so crazy!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    There were boxes there Wed too. Gonna hit up Metro and Richmond during the week when its not so crazy!
    Target speeds up its Canadian exit, plans to wind up all stores by mid-April

A court-appointed monitor overseeing the windup of the Target Canada stores says all 133 locations across the country will be permanently shut down by...more
    A+
    BY DAVID FRIEND, THE CANADIAN PRESS, MARCH 29, 2015
    TORONTO - Target Corp. is planning to close all of its Canadian stores even faster than originally planned.

A court-appointed monitor overseeing the windup of the Target Canada stores says all 133 locations across the country will be permanently shut down by "as early as mid-April," which is about a month ahead of schedule.

Some locations have already ceased operations — 17 stores closed in the middle of March. Another six Target locations will shutter on Monday, while 23 are slated for closure on April 1, and 32 more on April 2.

"It is anticipated that the pace of delivery of vacate notices ... will continue to increase over the next two weeks," the monitor wrote in an update filed with the court.

"All stores are expected to be closed to the public as early as mid-April 2015."

Target Corp. announced in January that it was making plans to leave Canada, saying it would take years to turn a profit after a bungled launch hurt its reputation with consumers. The company is in the process of closing all 133 stores across the country, most which opened in 2013.

A liquidation has been underway since last month, while lawyers are in court trying to iron out the details of Target's departure. A variety of creditors that include landlords, suppliers and others impacted by the closures, are trying to determine what will happen to money they're owed.

On Monday, the court will consider approving the US$2.22-million sale of a variety of intellectual property assets from Target Canada back to its U.S. parent company, including both in-store and outside signs, 28,000 branded shopping carts, and 912,000 shopping bags.

Court documents say that unlike other items owned by the stores, which include electric scooters and shopping cart corrals, the Target-branded items can't be sold in the liquidation process because they're all permanently stamped with the company's name.

"It is not possible to remove the Target branding from most of the (intellectual property assets) without destroying or substantially decreasing their value," the monitor said, noting an outside appraiser was involved in the process.

"The external signage cannot be repurposed and in any event has no value based on the third party bids (and) estimates of value that have been received."

In addition to the sales price, Target Canada believes it will save an extra $1.9 million by shifting the responsibility for removing and disposing of the branded items over to Target Corp.

Follow @dj_friend on Twitter.

Email this article
    A+
    3 Comment(s)

Go Back
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I keep seeing abandoned Target carts around my neighborhood. Tempting for vw_girl and basicangel's home Target store.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can someone let me know about the St albert alberta location, want to get up there once more. 😓

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post

no more boxes to be unloaded.. Ive been there the past 3 days (work nearby).

I have no issue with the kids.. Its the fact that i parents let their kids run wild.. I dont't know maybe its just me but i wouldnt let my daughter out of my sight and especially that its the busiest location. Ive seen the kids start a hockey game at one of the aisles with the merchandise. Ive seen those little people toys that you have to build - built and sitting in the middle of the aisles with the empty box nearby..

Just my lil rant... Maybe im just angry cuz its coming to an end
    Anna Michele and solace76 like this.

K_P
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    Is Hillcrest location closed already? I called and no one picked up, checked their website for their location, Hillcrest is not on the list anymore. Anyone know so I don't drive there tomorrow for nothing. Thanks.
    It's supposed to be closing on April 4. They are at yonge and 16th in Richmond Hill. 9350 Yonge St. Hope this helps.
    Anna Michele likes this.

CAD
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K_P View Post
    It's supposed to be closing on April 4. They are at yonge and 16th in Richmond Hill. 9350 Yonge St. Hope this helps.
    Please let me know if they have any blenders? Specifically the Oster Versa 1400W at Hillcrest.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well the Saskatoon stores are really getting cleared out everything 60-70% off. Mostly women's clothes left.
    Today i bought 2 of the threshold organic blankets queen size $16 each, These are really good. I bought 4 of the loose threshold porcelain latte mugs $1.99 each. 1 box of Target brand 32 "swiffer type" dust rag things $3.59. All the things I bought were 60% off
    Anna Michele likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

One of the targets I went to has unpacked a lot of new merchandise at the back of the store but the area is closed off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 481 of 536 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 531 ... LastLast

Thread Information