User Tag List

Page 482 of 536 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 532 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Are the % off getting higher for stores closing april 1-2 or is it just the final few days thy reduce even more? What are they doing with all the stuff that remains free that? I hope to stop by St-Laurent Ottawa one final time tomorrow night I see if they reduced more...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kermitz1 View Post
    Are the % off getting higher for stores closing april 1-2 or is it just the final few days thy reduce even more? What are they doing with all the stuff that remains free that? I hope to stop by St-Laurent Ottawa one final time tomorrow night I see if they reduced more...
    Ya last monday things were reduced to 50% then on thursday or friday 60% so I think Mon might be 70% minimum.
    It's hard to hold out when other people buy everything up. 50% off was the acceptable discount for me and I found quite a few things and some I was able to hold out for 60% today, because all the stock was clearing out fast.
    Linda Evans and kermitz1 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Mississauga Dundas location will close in 10 days.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cader View Post
    My first post, after perusing this thread for weeks on end and learning about the deals , so hi everyone.

Was at the Erin Mills TC Target yesterday and there was signage at the front of the store saying that it was closing in 9 days! Tons of clothing left especially ladies. Managed to pick up one of the jeans at $11. Also loads of ladies shoes--sneakers, sandals, heels the selection was very good. Having only been to the Square 1 location, this Target looked to be well stocked with many items so I was quite surprised to hear that it would be closing so soon. There is also a large assortment of lamps both table and floor lamps still available. The food section is down to some cans and cookies. Linen section is a mess with people trampling towels on the floor and opening packages
    I went to SQ1 TARGET today and I think it will be next on the list for closing. Maybe 20% left.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

went to tillicum location today last day is tomorrow but one of the managers commented that today might just be the last day with how it's looking.. stock is looking pretty thinned out they condensed the store into the top quarter and they could probably condense it even more things were flying off the shelf the only thing they had lots of were pencil crayons (i picked up a bunch of 12pks for 30c to use for goodie bags for kidlet's birthday)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

hillside closes on april 1st (i think it's the 1st) and they are currently 60-70% today

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

End of days, 4 left, I don't see how there will be anything left by Thursday

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How is the St-Bruno's target looking? Wondering if I should go check it out since its like an hour route.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Vernon store closed today I didn't go today so not sure what went on, I was there on Fri. and everything was 60-70 mostly 60 off. I went to Kelowna on Sat (6 days left) and they had lots of stuff at 70 off. Lets just say I have enough candles to last for years. LOL The jeans were all 70 off the rest of clothes were 60 off. Not a lot of stuff but it was displayed well and they had an assortment of sizes. Today I was in Kamloops (6 days left) lots of stock but most items were 50 off, only thing I noticed 60 off was on candles (just looking) he he! It's a sad ending when you see the stores reduced to a corner of the store.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the one in Burlington today. I was shocked to see they are closing in 9 days. This location wasn't in the listings of store closures coming up. They still have a good amount if stock but most of it is stuff I'm not interested in. It was sad too see so many things out of place (it worked in my favour a couple times) and used drink cups on the shelves (so rude and gross). I got some good deals and have an idea of what is left. I think I may go on the last day to see how deep the discounts go on a few items I would like but won't be too sad if I miss out.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponkrystal View Post
    I went to the one in Burlington today. I was shocked to see they are closing in 9 days. This location wasn't in the listings of store closures coming up. They still have a good amount if stock but most of it is stuff I'm not interested in. It was sad too see so many things out of place (it worked in my favour a couple times) and used drink cups on the shelves (so rude and gross). I got some good deals and have an idea of what is left. I think I may go on the last day to see how deep the discounts go on a few items I would like but won't be too sad if I miss out.
    I was surprised how many cups were on shelves at mine too (and starbucks ones too since there isn't a starbucks really close nearby)

Was this the Burl Mall one? I might go out that way and see if they have better selection than mine since it closed this week
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I was surprised how many cups were on shelves at mine too (and starbucks ones too since there isn't a starbucks really close nearby)

Was this the Burl Mall one? I might go out that way and see if they have better selection than mine since it closed this week
    Yes the Appleby location closed on the 22nd I missed out on the last day being on vacation but the vacation was well worth it!
    FallenPixels and Dinobuzz like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone been to Cambridge lately? I was there a week or so ago and the stock was light, but I haven't heard any closing date. Can't believe there would be much left unless they are receiving from another store.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ah man. Look what we will be missing out on. The fanny basket. http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/fbdf/targ...rm=.tf9WazXGbD

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

OMG the fanny basket!

Page 482 of 536 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 532 ... LastLast

Thread Information