Page 487 of 536 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 485 486 487 488 489 497 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

K_P
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just got back from the Richmond Hill Target. About half of the store is closed off, but there is stock in the cordoned off area. I overheard the manager telling another customer that they are currently in the process of organizing those items to bring to the front of the store tomorrow. I guess all the remaining stock will be placed up front and the back will be empty and closed. The store was getting very crowded and people were being pushy and rude, so I didn't get to get a good look around. Everything was pretty much slim pickings, but at least there was still stock on the shelves. Dollar spot also had a lot of things. There was also quite a bit of women's clothing. There were lots of shopping carts filled with things. Some good things too, like toys and fieldcrest towels. But, you had to dig. Honestly, my trip out there wouldn't have been so depressing if the store were more tidy and people were not so rude.
    Last edited by K_P; Tue, Mar 31st, 2015 at 01:31 PM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Guess I know where I'll be for the next 9 days.
    omg me too!! Can so relate.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    End of days, 4 left, I don't see how there will be anything left by Thursday

So sad.
    Last edited by Caley917; Tue, Mar 31st, 2015 at 01:39 PM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    My dad picked up the Campbell's soup racking today for my pantry. I tried to buy it last week and they told me Target wanted it?!?!? He had to take the whole thing for $15. I only needed one rack of ten can holders but now I have six. At least I can remember a bit of Target everyday when I cook. Last visit tomorrow to Central City
    What a great idea!! I am thinking about getting a tattoo.....lol.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post

My local target

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Holy sh!t ugh! Totally taken over by pj zombies.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm considering hitting up the St Laurent, QC location tomorrow, since it's closing tomorrow. Has anyone been there recently? Is it worth going?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    .....some wet cat food, litter box and a scratching pad for the kitties which they really liked).
    I think I got the same thing! Infused with catnip or something? My kittie is LOVING it. I also got her a cardboard house around Christmas time from Target for $5 that she loves. I keep hoping I will find more.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Went to Waterloo today, dd asked "Why no toys mama?", I told her Target was closing and she proceeded to scream at the top of her lungs "NONONO! Target can't close! I love Target!" I feel the exact same way lol.
    A thid of the store was roped off, lots of unopened Sonia Kashuk make up in bins(how sad is it that we now have to specifiy if make up is opened or not)?, Lots of big girl clothes, didn't see much for boys or toddler girls, lots of ladies clothes left, not much in shoes(seriously kicking myself that I didn't pick myself up a pair of Converse last week, because now they're all gone), very little for bedding/towels/kitchen/bathroom, and two half filled rows of toys.
    Picked up a Sofia the First placemat for 0.99, a soap pump for 2.99 and a little wire 3 drawer shelf for my make up for 4.99.
    Will have to go next Monday and have a good cry over what used to be my happy place.
    vw_girl likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=vw_girl;6356875]I think I got the same thing! Infused with catnip or something? My kittie is LOVING it. I also got her a cardboard house around Christmas time from Target for $5 that she loves. I keep hoping I will find more.[/QUOTE

I don't think there is any catnip but they just seem to like to lie on it (and scratch of course). I figured the cats deserved something from Target too. http://www.target.com/p/boots-barkle...prodSlot=_1_34
    Anna Michele and appletree668 like this.

Junior Canuck FreeIsMyFavourite's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

does anyone know the discount at Whitby Target as of today? TIA
    princessjen likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did my last visit to my home Target at Central City. Brought the staff some Timbits and hung out in the back room for a bit. Gonna miss those guys!

There is next to nothing left. Two aisles left with barely anything on the shelves plus a bit of movies and games. I was able to grab a few games before a couple of guys cleared the shelves. At 80% everything, it was a good deal.

Picked up 3 Xbox One games, 2 DS games, some deicer, kid safety door knob protectors and a couple easter odds and ends. $41!!! Crazy deal because one of the Xbox games was new and is usually $65.

Still just a bitter sweet ending.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to Waterloo today, dd asked "Why no toys mama?", I told her Target was closing and she proceeded to scream at the top of her lungs "NONONO! Target can't close! I love Target!" I feel the exact same way lol.
    A thid of the store was roped off, lots of unopened Sonia Kashuk make up in bins(how sad is it that we now have to specifiy if make up is opened or not)?, Lots of big girl clothes, didn't see much for boys or toddler girls, lots of ladies clothes left, not much in shoes(seriously kicking myself that I didn't pick myself up a pair of Converse last week, because now they're all gone), very little for bedding/towels/kitchen/bathroom, and two half filled rows of toys.
    Picked up a Sofia the First placemat for 0.99, a soap pump for 2.99 and a little wire 3 drawer shelf for my make up for 4.99.
    Will have to go next Monday and have a good cry over what used to be my happy place.
    I was in Cambridge with my daughter on Sat and she was just as distraught. She loves the "circle store".

going to hit up Waterloo or Guelph this weekend, on a quest for some goodnites, nighttime underwear. They've been working well for my dd at night, but would rather get them at 50% off than pay full price
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

If I could get away with that, I would be! Exactly what I am holding inside. So glad we have this thread to express this stuff. I will probably go back to the beginning and read it all over again when the doors close.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

[QUOTE=ReallySC;6356891]
    Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I think I got the same thing! Infused with catnip or something? My kittie is LOVING it. I also got her a cardboard house around Christmas time from Target for $5 that she loves. I keep hoping I will find more.[/QUOTE

I don't think there is any catnip but they just seem to like to lie on it (and scratch of course). I figured the cats deserved something from Target too. http://www.target.com/p/boots-barkle...prodSlot=_1_34
    Oh no! I've never seen that one! I thik Aggie would love that too. This is what I got for her. http://www.target.com/p/smartykat-su...r/-/A-16595040 She is a heavy catnip user. LOL..... Here's her house that she loves...I call it her drug den. This isnt her, but found the house google searching. Man I wish I bought 5 more of them!

Name:  cat house.jpg
Views: 883
Size:  18.9 KB

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    If I could get away with that, I would be! Exactly what I am holding inside. So glad we have this thread to express this stuff. I will probably go back to the beginning and read it all over again when the doors close.
    That would be like picking at a scab for me lol 😭😭😭

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Anna Michele and vw_girl like this.

Page 487 of 536 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 485 486 487 488 489 497 ... LastLast

Thread Information