User Tag List

Page 496 of 536 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 506 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was in and out in five. They had quite a bit of clothes left buy that's pretty well it. Didn't have time yo poke around but if u do its 70-80

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    You mean because of the stat? I doubt that would affect there being open....perhaps their hours might be shorter but they were always open before.
    I kinda forgot about the stat and was using tomorrow to run a bunch of errands and Target shopping. Hopefully I make my rounds before it gets too late and things start closing.
    Trinity common target has a sign *** closed good Friday AND EASTER SUNDAY. *** ((
    anisa likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mukato View Post
    Trinity common target has a sign *** closed good Friday AND EASTER SUNDAY. *** ((
    Unless in a tourist area, stores were closed both days in the previous years as well.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

K_P
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tequilamockingbird View Post
    Does anyone know if hill crest is still open? Are there any nearby here? I'm
    On my way so I sure hope so lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Tequilamockingbird View Post
    I was in and out in five. They had quite a bit of clothes left buy that's pretty well it. Didn't have time yo poke around but if u do its 70-80
    I'm glad you were able to make it there. When I went this morning there were shopping carts at the front of the store with pet supplies, toys, stationary, and some home decor/bed & bath. The racks also had women's and children clothing. As I was looking around, employees were organizing and unpacking items into the carts. One employee actually went out of her way to show me a coat rack that she had found while unpacking things. I was so happy because I had been eyeing the coat racks for some time. She said it was the last one and went to check the price for me. It rang in at $20.33 with tax. The original price was $59.99. I'm going to miss the super friendly and helpful staff...even at the very end they are still so helpful and chipper.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Did anyone buy any cell phones during the liquidation ?

Did you have to activate it , when you bought them ? Or could you just buy them at whatever discount ( liquidation ) they were offering & walk out by buying it outright ?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

A Sears store closed down near my house a year or so back .

I still see their clothing at a couple of small mom & pop stores operating in my area in strip malls , at heavy discounts. They still have Sears tags & all on them. Like a shirt which still sells for $ 30 in Sears can be found in this mom & pop store for $ 10 . Not sure if its shop lifted stuff they sell or actual stuff they bought on a heavy discount from Sears.

I guess some liquidator must have just bought the leftover stock from Sears , which they couldn't get rid of or didn't want to transfer to other stores..& must have sold to smaller, mom & pop stores in close vicinity

We should see unsold Target merchandise ..in some other stores soon.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Did anyone buy any cell phones during the liquidation ?

Did you have to activate it , when you bought them ? Or could you just buy them at whatever discount ( liquidation ) they were offering & walk out by buying it outright ?
    The 3rd party cell phone company (Glentel) quickly pulled out of all stores after the bankruptcy was announced.

Ron.
    tjthemanto and appletree668 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    The 3rd party cell phone company (Glentel) quickly pulled out of all stores after the bankruptcy was announced.

Ron.
    Thanks

I guess it was kind of like Starbucks , pulling the plug & getting out of there sooner than the actual Target store closure.

I think some Pharmacist also had some issues in the Target pharmacy..they probably closed it & transferred their patients & prescriptions sooner than the actual store closure.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Today was our stores last day. We went first thing this morning. It was a very hard thing to do walking in for the very last time! Not alot left other than random stuff. Most expensive things we got was a Matchbox 20 CD for $3.20, pj pants for hubby for $3.40, Duracell batteries for $3.19. Everything else I bought was under $2 a piece. Still managed to spend $35.16 "You saved $127.85 this trip" Although not really because 3/4 of the things I bought today I probably never would have bought normally but I had some "you never know", and "I might use this" moments, amoungst my wanting to bawl my eyes out!!!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ended up at the Saskatoon Target twice today. At 11am it was still 80% off. No lineups at the tills. I found a few packages of Crayola pencil crayons, a replacement part for my dad's razor (regular $45!), and a few other random things. Found 3 items without tags and the cashier gave them to me for $1-80% each. Went back at about 2pm and it was 90% off. The lineup went right to the back of the store. We saw one person buy all the remaining Easter grass (probably 100 bags), and another person had 4 carts full of the Sonia makeup. They must be reselling it at their own store or something... Managed to find some more random things. A few things without tags again. Had a different cashier this time and instead of giving me prices, she asked how much I wanted to pay. Got some dog chew toys for $0.10-90% each, so a penny each. Ha! When we left the mall at 4:30, the store was closed. Probably because there was nothing left to sell.
    Last edited by xxTaylor; Thu, Apr 2nd, 2015 at 08:52 PM.
    appletree668 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Had to go to Central City mall today. Closed yesterday. Sign gone today. So sad.

Strangely I have lost my desire to go to the other Targets that are still open.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Any store oppen on Ottawa???

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Then I got home to a letter from RBC saying they will send me a replacement MasterCard for my RedCard by July 15. Boo. Gonna have to get a US Target card.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the oakville location today as it was the last day. When I got there around one they had just changed all the signs to 90% off everything. There was 2 racks of clothes a row of random items and 6 tables of radom stuff and tons of make-up. I walked around several times as new things seemed to keep popping up. Some highlights of my deals were jeans for me at $3.50, disney infinity power discs $0.50, and an adorable fox cookie jar $2.00. I'm really going to miss target Nothing else will beat their deals and quality.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponkrystal View Post
    I went to the oakville location today as it was the last day. When I got there around one they had just changed all the signs to 90% off everything. There was 2 racks of clothes a row of random items and 6 tables of radom stuff and tons of make-up. I walked around several times as new things seemed to keep popping up. Some highlights of my deals were jeans for me at $3.50, disney infinity power discs $0.50, and an adorable fox cookie jar $2.00. I'm really going to miss target Nothing else will beat their deals and quality.
    Thats my home store and I totally forgot today was the last day.Boo hoo.
    I did go to the Westdale (Mississauga) location. It's still just 50% off most stuff. But it was the tidiest Target I have seen in a month.
    anisa and couponkrystal like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Page 496 of 536 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 506 ... LastLast

Thread Information