User Tag List

Page 497 of 536 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 507 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Got more kites today, now $0.26. Found xmas tissue for $0.01.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ssambhi View Post
    Yes, I was debating going to Delta tonight or should I go tomorrow instead if they're open...

Expect to have to go through a lot of stuff and spend some time sorting. Nothing is organized and all the remainder stuff was pretty much dumped onto shelves or into target carts for you to sort out yourselves. Lots of things opened or landed on the floor. Make sure you aren't missing any parts or have anything too dirty, used or expired.
    Last edited by jsmile; Thu, Apr 2nd, 2015 at 11:53 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    50-70.. prob change tomorrow
    It was still 50_70% @ Richmond, BC. Looks like they are keeping it at 50-70% until the final three days?
    Probably same with Metrotown

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Goodbye Target! We are all closed up here on the Island I will miss my tri-weekly visits after dropping my son off at school for the past two years. I am already counting down the days to my USA trip in the summer and looking up all the Targets in Oregon. Oh- and not to mention surfing this forum ever hour.
    Last edited by mamayama; Fri, Apr 3rd, 2015 at 12:19 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    It was still 50_70% @ Richmond, BC. Looks like they are keeping it at 50-70% until the final three days?
    Probably same with Metrotown

Ya i went to delta instead

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    Ya i went to delta instead
    Was at delta at about 4pm today. What a sight with all the people rummaging thru stuff like a garage sale
    ssambhi likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i was a target locust one last time today i went in and was part of the last day 90% off chaos i'm going to miss target...
    Colsgirl and Patty Smyth like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was delta store still at 70-80% off? I was thinking of going tomorrow am....
    Colsgirl likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by goldpeep View Post
    Was delta store still at 70-80% off? I was thinking of going tomorrow am....
    As of Thursday, 5pm, it was 70-80% off. I don't know what it is now. It can change any time.

Why don't you let us know when you go tomorrow morning?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yesterday was the last day at our store in Sydney NS. Everything was 90% off. I got some wallets, jeans for my DH and DS, sheets, bras, tank tops ect. It was sad to say goodbye to some of the staff. I will definitely miss seeing them.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Any store oppen on Ottawa???

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    Then I got home to a letter from RBC saying they will send me a replacement MasterCard for my RedCard by July 15. Boo. Gonna have to get a US Target card.
    Read the last part of that letter carefully. I don't need a new RBC credit card and was going to throw out the letter (and the new card when I receive it) until I read this:

"Bonus! As a special thank you, you'll earn 5% Cash Back Credits on grocery purchases made with your RBC MasterCard for the first 3 months. Make your first purchase by August 31, 2015 to qualify for this limited offer."

So, I may just decide to hang on to the new card . . . at least for the first 3 months.
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Fri, Apr 3rd, 2015 at 09:09 AM.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommy2alayna View Post
    I'm going to check it out this afternoon and will post back later.

I saw a post on Facebook last night that in the Welland location's last hours yesterday, they did 99% off!! I saw someone's picture of 100+ makeup items, so jealous!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    I'm heading there in about 1/2 hr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    Yup, the same goes for Pen Centre St. Catherines.... disappointing to see the discounts remaining the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy2alayna View Post
    Agreed, and I couldn't believe how little was left! Maybe 1/2 to 3/4 of the main level still has merchandise. The lower level is closed off. It's mostly clothes, makeup and a lot of really random other things. I ended up picking up a bunch of Happy Foot socks for my little boys (LOVE these and Target is the only store that sold them!) at 50% off, making them $5 for a 3 pair pack.
    Thanks for the updates! I think I'll wait a few days before my final Target visit.
    Dinobuzz likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Read the last part of that letter carefully. I don't need a new RBC credit card and was going to throw out the letter (and the new card when I receive it) until I read this:

"Bonus! As a special thank you, you'll earn 5% Cash Back Credits on grocery pruchases made with your RBC MasterCard for the first 3 months. Make your first purchase by August 31, 2015 to qualify for this limited offer."

So, I may just decide to hang on to the new card . . . at least for the first 3 months.
    Yeah. I did go back in read that. That 5% (I hope that includes Costco) and the fact they will take any Target Giftcard amount and make it Cashback means I will keep it for awhile too.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was going to cancel my red card Mastercard but will have to check the letter again, thanks!

Picked up first aid supplies 70% off on Tuesday, and some Post It notes and tabs scanning at 90% off. Got a OneSpot $1 pocket planner reg $1 for .30, since the year is 25% over that seemed reasonable.

Gonna miss Target. I don't know if I will shop in the States because the way they did business here was so horrendous, and all those people who have lost their jobs are now competing in my area for very few openings in other jobs. But I'm still sad. What will go in the old Zellers store now?
    Colsgirl and appletree668 like this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Page 497 of 536 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 507 ... LastLast

Thread Information