User Tag List

Page 500 of 536 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey guys I'm looking for any updates on the Upper Canada Newmarket Target if it's worth checking out and if tomorrow is indeed the last day. i wanna try for the 80-90%off! also if anyone knows if hillcrest richmond hill is still open. thanks!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    Did Surrey look like this?
    No not really. But Surrey was more organized throughout the liquidation process. Toy area was always need and sorted. Delta was a disaster.
    hijinx25 and appletree668 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by K_P View Post
    While rummaging through the carts I found empty coffee cups and a full unopened box of girl guide cookies! I didn't think target sold those cookies!
    At $5 a box someone must be annoyed right now.

I had forgotten how bad liquidation sales can be. People ripping open packages and pouring the contents out, then complaining about it and walking away, teenagers sticking post it notes on everything and each other with what were good packages before they opened them, people trying makeup on, ugh.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hoping to pop in to upper Canada tomorrow. Anyone able to get in there today?? TIA

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Does anyone know if BCC or square one was open today? I thought everything was closed on Ontario today ??
    Durham Couponer likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I saw a few peeps , taking Target bags, baskets or even shopping carts as souveniers , just to let you know you might get into trouble for that.

Also their liquidation has gone much better than they thought just 3 months from Jan 15 - March 15 , they sold more than half a billion dollars. If not discounted , who knows these sales might have been a 1 billion dollars ( assuming people would have bought at that price , most probably not )

Now where were these Shoppers in the last couple of years ? Even if they had just showed up last X'Mas , who knows Target might not have pulled the plug !
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.thestar.com/business/2015...ing-today.html

Target Canada received court approval Monday to buy back branded items, including shopping carts, bags and baskets and exterior signage, instead of leaving it behind to be destroyed.

Target had asked for court approval to pay $2.2 million to reclaim the items, which include the large bronze bullseye sculpture that used to anchor the meeting area at headquarters in Mississauga.

Target argued that it would be difficult to resell the items as it raised issues related to intellectual property rights. Also, Target argued it ws offering a better price than any other potential bidder, and will assume the cost of removing the signage.

The items will be put to use at stores in the U.S.

The discount retailer also released a new list of store closures, including numerous stores in the GTA. The Target store at Centerpoint Mall was scheduled to be the first Target in Toronto to close at the end of business Monday.

Target stores in Sudbury and Orillia were also scheduled to close Monday.

The liquidation process is moving so swiftly that Target expects to close all stores to the public as early as mid-April, instead of the outside date of May 15, according to court documents.

All items from the distribution centres have now been shipped to stores.

Stores are ringing up higher-than-expected sales. Sales for the period Jan. 15-March 14 were $511,699,000 compared to projected sales of 465,449,000, according to documents filed with the court.

Payments totalling $15.6 million for the benefit of more than 11,700 eligible employees have been made from the $90 million employee trust fund set up by Target Corp., according to the documents.

The items to be sold to Target include 28,000 branded shopping carts, and 912,000 shopping bags.

Fixtures and equipment must be removed within 14 days of a store closing.

Although 11 properties have already been sold, another 126, plus three owned stores, three owned distribution centres, the leased headquarters, 10 leased regional office suites and six leasehold/contracted warehouse facilities remain to be sold.

According to a report by the court-appointed monitor overseeing the process, numerous expressions of interest have been received for multiple properties.
    appletree668 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went there today. Don't bother going. Nothing left.. it's just a few makeup items and not much else at all. Really bare.
    Last edited by frugleshopper; Fri, Apr 3rd, 2015 at 10:25 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tequilamockingbird View Post
    Hoping to pop in to upper Canada tomorrow. Anyone able to get in there today?? TIA

oops..meant to include your post when i replied above..

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Durham Couponer View Post
    At $5 a box someone must be annoyed right now.

I had forgotten how bad liquidation sales can be. People ripping open packages and pouring the contents out, then complaining about it and walking away, teenagers sticking post it notes on everything and each other with what were good packages before they opened them, people trying makeup on, ugh.

oh I know the make up horrors... I had to wash my hands after digging around in those bins and it looked like nearly every lipstick had been opened turned high then the lid shoved back on
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ssambhi View Post
    I went to Delta yesterday, everything was 70-80% off. Line was huge but boy did it move fast. Managed to get some of the limited school supplies and loot bag items. There was also a bunch of Target brand rinse agent for $1.20. Found two kites but lost one as someone snuck it out of my basket. Caught the little boy trying to take the second one! Kites were $0.26. Cashier gave me the items that wouldn't scan for free! It was a very sad experience for the kids. They don't understand why Target has to leave, they've been Target kids since the store opened.
    We did Delta today and were finished and out by about 5pm, I kinda wanted to see what happened at 6pm as people have reported 90%-99% and even free. (edit: Some reason I had it in my head they closed tonight, but I guess Saturday is the day?!) But I felt so FILTHY by the time I was done rooting around I just wanted to go home and shower off the dirt, germs and shame LOL! It was pretty crazy. I snapped at and got snapped at by a few people because it was hard to tell what was a shoppers cart and what was a free for all cart.

I still managed to spend $53 after 80% off. My best purchases were the practical items that I will always need to buy. IF I do a last day shop again, I know I will focus on stocking up on this kind of stuff.

Rinse Aid was down to 80c for UP and 90c for Lemon Shine. Small tins of B&B wt cat food was 7c!! I ran back for more of that as its all my moms cat eats, but now I am wishing I had shelf cleared that one. Dog harness $3. Dog treats of different brand and varieties for $1, all better than the dollar store stuff. Stocked up on 10c rulers, erasers and pencils for donation. Some goodie bag toys and window clings for 20c each also for donation. Nicoderm Patches for my roommate for $5.49 as he is on his last pack before quitting and I do have to live with him. LOL!

The line was very long but moved quickly and made friends in line to use the buddy system to continue rummaging around in te nearby carts. And I got the sweetest young girl at check out. She was happy, friendly and took my compliments and kudos to heart. She had no problems making up prices on the spot or adjusting prices on a Fruits of Passion gift set that was missing one of the $3 bottles.

All and all it was quite an experience, I am glad I didn't have to go it alone! @Basicangel
    Last edited by vw_girl; Fri, Apr 3rd, 2015 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Had to add a thought
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

-
    Last edited by vw_girl; Fri, Apr 3rd, 2015 at 11:50 PM.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    Was stuck at Scottsdale for over an hour. Ducked back into the Delta Target store and guess what? No line!

Probably didn't get to look at everything. Had people trying yo grab my Save On Foods stuff out of my cart. My toddler needed a nap. It was a little crazy. When I got to the till the cashier was at her wits end. I was sympathetic and friendly. Got some great deals.

Spotted this rack that was part of the new decor that came out in Jan. It was out of the box. $0.40. Yes $2.00-80%!!!

http://m.target.com/p/wooden-shelf-w...s/-/A-14971968

Got a Nordic Ware rocket ship cake mold. $2.40

Some random toys out of the box. $0.10

Robot wall art $3

Tissue paper, thank you cards, tape, easter stuff, other random party supplies $0.10-$0.60.

Worth coming back for. Especially that rack that I was eyeing since they hit the shelves.

If you are heading to Delta, watch out for broken stuff and already worn clothes and shoes. And watch your stuff!!! People will take anything.
    I love that rack too! But I am out of wall space....what am I talking about! I am out of ALL space. LOL! AND my storage unit os pretty much full too. *sigh*

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post

Did Surrey look like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    Not as bad as delta.
    Same with Chiliwack! It wasn't like Delta..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DILF_JEFF View Post
    what am I going to miss most about Target....

I am not sure if anyone else has done this... but the stuff that i was getting for 90 percent off... or other items that I found for 70-80 percent off... i would just re-sell it ... was awesome! made a good penny too
    I'm pretty sure you aren't the only one as I have seen people shelf clearing makeup and video games. Literally carts of stuff at 80%. I'm sure they don't need 20 copies of the same video game for personal use.
    DILF_JEFF likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

A few pics from Delta:

Name:  mms_20150403_204636.jpg
Views: 1124
Size:  70.8 KB

Name:  DSC_1820.JPG
Views: 1072
Size:  48.0 KB

In this picture, you can see the front of the line where that security guard (Basic's best friend lol ) is standing. When I went to check out the line went alllllll the way around behind the wall in back center with the white illuminated top and the end was where that guy is holding up a green shirt! Surprisingly though it moved along pretty good and there was lots to look at along the way.
    Name:  DSC_1818.JPG
Views: 1165
Size:  63.5 KB
    Last edited by vw_girl; Sat, Apr 4th, 2015 at 12:54 AM.
    pdki likes this.

Page 500 of 536 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 ... LastLast

Thread Information