User Tag List

Page 504 of 536 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 502 503 504 505 506 514 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I don't know. I just know it won't be Walmart.
    Will be avoided at all costs!

vancity_girl
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When does the Richmond location close?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

so i went to centre still not condensed but i did manage to get one full lit double sheet set?? is ths a double ??? not sure what full lit is anyway a twin sheet set one twin lit simple??? and a whole pile of twin fitted sheets lots of bedskirts and pillowcases left some were scanning at 8.99 crazy $60 on sheets
    other than that spent another $100 and nothing to show for it
    some stickers, a shirt, a video game, 3 bras a snow thrower (yeah iknow your telling me) i wanted to buya hand weight b ut it was not tagged so she couldnt sell it
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would love to know if anyone knows what the discount is at Metrotown today?

It was 50-70% off at Richmond on Sunday, and i think there are 6 days left.
    appletree668 likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

The big mall in town has lost Joe Fresh, is losing Target and about 20% of the stores are empty!!

I have no clue where the heck I am going to hang out and bum around while the kids are in school now lol

Seriously, Brampton is a hole.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I don't know. I just know it won't be Walmart.
    After today I refuse to shop at Walmart ever again! I'll drive 2 hrs and pay the inflated prices at the Disney Store for our Frozen must haves.
    Walmart could have learned A LOT from Target, mainly customer service.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    The big mall in town has lost Joe Fresh, is losing Target and about 20% of the stores are empty!!

I have no clue where the heck I am going to hang out and bum around while the kids are in school now lol

Seriously, Brampton is a hole.
    Joe fresh closed down too? I know I am going to be completely lost when target is gone for good! I mean I'll have more money because I will not shop at Walmart but very heartbroken!!
    anisa, appletree668 and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    so i went to centre still not condensed but i did manage to get one full lit double sheet set?? is ths a double ??? not sure what full lit is anyway a twin sheet set one twin lit simple??? and a whole pile of twin fitted sheets lots of bedskirts and pillowcases left some were scanning at 8.99 crazy $60 on sheets
    other than that spent another $100 and nothing to show for it
    some stickers, a shirt, a video game, 3 bras a snow thrower (yeah iknow your telling me) i wanted to buya hand weight b ut it was not tagged so she couldnt sell it
    Lit is french for bed, so "lit simple" would be a single bed (technically, a single bed is narrower than a twin, but I haven't seen sheets for a true single bed in a while. "Single" would be twin here). Full and double are generally accepted as the same size.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    Lit is french for bed, so "lit simple" would be a single bed (technically, a single bed is narrower than a twin, but I haven't seen sheets for a true single bed in a while. "Single" would be twin here). Full and double are generally accepted as the same size.
    perfect thanks so much so im set for the bunk beds for a while

i couldnt believe some pillow cases reg were 39.99 if there are any left at 90% then maybe I'll grab a few. Pillowcases are like socks in that i only have one of each even though they come in pairs lol
    dizzyb, appletree668 and vw_girl like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    perfect thanks so much so im set for the bunk beds for a while

i couldnt believe some pillow cases reg were 39.99 if there are any left at 90% then maybe I'll grab a few. Pillowcases are like socks in that i only have one of each even though they come in pairs lol
    I got King pillow cases at 60% off. That's good enough for me for the colours that I wanted. I LOVE their sheets and I hate that they will be gone

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got King pillow cases at 60% off. That's good enough for me for the colours that I wanted. I LOVE their sheets and I hate that they will be gone
    I forgot I did snag one pack of navy king size pillowcases for 80% off at Delta. They were mixed in with the bedskirts. It was a good score.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    After today I refuse to shop at Walmart ever again! I'll drive 2 hrs and pay the inflated prices at the Disney Store for our Frozen must haves.
    Walmart could have learned A LOT from Target, mainly customer service.
    Sounds like there is a good story here....do tell I know this isnt a chit chat thread but we arent gonna have much more left to talk about soon.
    anisa, Colsgirl, sarasoda and 4 others like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tequilamockingbird View Post
    Joe fresh closed down too? I know I am going to be completely lost when target is gone for good! I mean I'll have more money because I will not shop at Walmart but very heartbroken!!
    yeah, Joe fresh closed down March 8 I think. Very sad, and I heard from a friend that Heartland Joe Fresh is closing/closed as well. No clue where any other standalone stores are in Peel. Thankfully I do 95% of my household shopping at RCSS, so I get my clothing fix there, but still the standalone stores were bliss.
    annedougherty likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

The last Target in Niagara Region closes on Wednesday (Pen Centre, St. Catherines)......most stuff is now 70% off with a few at 80% off.... grabbed some face cloths that I've been holding off till now and a few other misc stuff.... a lot of bed skirts are left...and women's bras....LOL.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

center mall barton st was BUSY...not much to pick from..lots of padded bras, thongs & pillow cases. i left empty handed after seeing the line ups. nothin i need that bad.
    sarasoda and Anna Michele like this.

Page 504 of 536 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 502 503 504 505 506 514 ... LastLast

Thread Information