User Tag List

Page 509 of 536 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509 510 511 519 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Basicangel View Post
    Does anyone know the discounts in Richmond BC today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Monday was 60-70%. Any update for today?
    ROMEO and appletree668 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bramalea is closed
    anisa likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Does Target close early on the last day? Really wanted to go but the weather sucks and all ways to either Target near me are backed up due to accidents.
    I heard some of the employees in Guelph talking. One of them said they heard they might close early....so maybe??

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This morning Sq 1 was 70-80. The 80 being swimwear and party. Pretty much everything else was 70.
    Last edited by winniewingyee; Wed, Apr 8th, 2015 at 06:04 PM.
    anisa likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

^ Trinity discounts were basically the same as Square 1. They are both closing on Sunday
    Last edited by anisa; Wed, Apr 8th, 2015 at 08:15 PM.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    ^ Trinity was basically the same as Square 1. They are both closing on Sunday
    Was there much left at trinity? Planning on going over if it's worth the trip. Looking for bath items (towels) in particular

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

*sigh* That was tough! I found out through my Target buddies here that Langley was closing at noon today! Had I just waited til after work and driven by as planned I would have been so bummed out. I didn't have much time since I was on a work break - but there wasn't much to see.

My main goal was the last of any pet items. I said good bye to my 15 yo puppy a week ago Sunday and wanted to scoop up anything I could donate to shelters in her honor. When I was last there I saw 2 boxes of assorted collars/harnesses/leashes etc. I looked for those 2 boxes for a few minutes and then noticed how calm and clean and orderly the place was. There were 2 ladies in the small roped off merchandise area scanning things, pricing, folding and hanging things back up! This was 2 hours before they closed for good! I had to stop and tell them how much I appreciated them and their pride in the store and how many good memories I had from there. I asked them about the 2 boxes of pet stuff and found out that they were put away last night for some guy who promised to return today for all of it. When I told her I had lost my Ivy girl recently and was hoping to buy some stuff up for shelter donation in her honor she went and told someone and they brought the boxes out for me. And then she happily helped me pick through and find the best stuff

I got 4 stainless steel bowls, 2 flea/tick spray, 2 flea/tick powders and 15 collars/harnesses for $19.39 after discount/taxes etc.

The liquidator dude dropped off a coupon JUST before I put my debit card in to pay and they dropped it from 80% off to 90% if you bought 20+ items. Talk about PERFECT timing!!! Wishing now I had gone back for all the rest of the pet stuff. It was just a wonderful way to say goodbye to my store and my people. No pj zombie/vultures or feelings of filth and despair digging through shopping carts full of misc. items.

I am going to miss my store.....very very much
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meganb214 View Post
    Was there much left at trinity? Planning on going over if it's worth the trip. Looking for bath items (towels) in particular
    I saw some towel-y items off to one side I think, I didnt pay attn to bath items sorry.
    Everything was pretty picked over storewide
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

went to North Bay Target after work today, quite a lot of clothes and shoes left and a LOT of make up and pillow cases! I picked up some different lip things and some nail polishes, plus a few other things. The rest of what's left is all in the section where the pharmacy was, everything else roped off. Very weird to spend $55 and see savings of $114 on the receipt.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meganb214 View Post
    Actually trinity had 60-70% off I stopped by in the evening. . Lots of t-shirts and some 0.40 thong. Lol
    No towels, only face cloth. Lots and lots of pillow cases.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    Monday was 60-70%. Any update for today?
    I know this doesn't really help, but fyi yesterday the signage was still at 60-70%. Perhaps someone else might have an update for today.

Basicangel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Did shoppers world target close already? Haven't been able to drop into bramalea since last week and now its gone.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    Did shoppers world target close already? Haven't been able to drop into bramalea since last week and now its gone.

Shoppers World closed yesterday as well

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone go by trinity today ??

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

this thread is so quiet now since a majority of the stores are closing. will try to check out metrotown or richmond today.

Page 509 of 536 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509 510 511 519 ... LastLast

Thread Information