User Tag List

Page 523 of 536 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 521 522 523 524 525 533 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Durham Couponer View Post
    A Closeout King just opened in Toronto on Yonge Street near Wellesley, where the Sobeys used to be on the nw corner. Yonge and Isabella? Maitland? South of St Charles, anyhoo.
    Never heard of it wonder if theres one near me
    http://www.closeoutking.ca/Articles.asp?ID=254
    Hmm mississauga not too far
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Thu, Apr 23rd, 2015 at 08:11 AM.
    ROMEO likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Popped into Kingston's Big Deal yesterday. There's a fair bit of Target merch in there, from pretty much every department except for grocery. Bed & bath, beauty/personal care, home/kitchen, clothing, shoes, office, toys, etc. Some prices are slightly better than the red stickered clearance price that's still there, those that have had the clearance sticker removed are generally more expensive. Added discounts make it a bit sweeter (eg. BOGO 50% toys).
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Never heard of it wonder if theres one near me
    http://www.closeoutking.ca/Articles.asp?ID=254
    Hmm mississauga not too far
    I forgot to mention that everything is 50% off at Closeout King in Woodbridge. Saw lots of Threshold products, school supplies, picture frames, iPad and iPad mini cases, phone cases, laundry detergent, etc.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have seen a lot of liquidators from back east but has anyone seen anything here on the west coast? Now with Liquidation world gone (where I would have expected the stuff to go) I don't have any ideas. MTF?
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am going to check out Big Deals! in Abby tomorrow. They have apparently always gotten Target clearance before the liquidation so I expect to see something there. Have you ever gone to this Liquidation Supercenter by Guildford? I am clicking around their website but not recognizing anything. You never know though.

And Direct Liquidation should have or did have some.
    ROMEO and dizzyb like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post
    I forgot to mention that everything is 50% off at Closeout King in Woodbridge. Saw lots of Threshold products, school supplies, picture frames, iPad and iPad mini cases, phone cases, laundry detergent, etc.
    And just when I was feeling uninspired about where else to go to get some good deals. You ladies have re-energized me! Have to head into TO tomorrow so might check out the Scarborough Closeout King location. I had NO CLUE there was a Big Deal in Whitby so was pretty excited to read @dizzyb post and see there's a location in my hometown. I need to get my act together!
    ROMEO, dizzyb, sarasoda and 4 others like this.

K_P
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post

From Nov 29, 2014. Part of my preredemption recon at the SDM at Fraser and 152nd. Checked the prices at Target and passed on picking these up with my redemption dollars. He ended up getting the cars but for $16 at Target.
    Those prices at SDM are insane!
    ROMEO, dizzyb and TargetMama like this.

K_P
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm so happy you are all keeping this thread alive . I saw an "XS Cargo" store close to where I live and I got all excited. But, when I googled them I came across an article mentioning that they had closed back in the fall due to competition from Target and Walmart.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I went to Target in Bellingham,WA today and got goosebumps went I walked in the door. Also got the Target high I was so needing. It wasn't as good as the CND high though, just not the same. It was weird to see so much stock on the shelves after shopping liquidation the last several months!! And I found the prices a bit high (I am still spoiled and broken )

But I DID find the one item that I was mourning about because I waited too long and missed out on it towards the end. I literally squealed and went OMG! OMG! and did a little dance then grabbed it and hugged it! LOL! It's my coral comforter set that I wanted so badly, so I could start and end every day thinking about my happy place.

$29.99!! Reg. $99.99 The cheapest I found it was about $56.xx during liquidation and then they all disappeared practically overnight.

Name:  DSC_0204.JPG
Views: 476
Size:  36.6 KB

I also scanned an entire one side of a aisle of Lego, lol. They probably thought I was crazy. But I did find one unexpected scan.

$8.98 reg. $23.99

Name:  IMG_20150423_223617.JPG
Views: 505
Size:  54.5 KB

Also scanned all the B.Toys and this one came up unknown so at checkout, they did the whole "what do you feel it is worth?" And I said $5.99 and they sold it to me Yay!! Another for my collection.

I just looked it up and it says $17.99 ONLINE ONLY - So maybe it was a return from an online purchase and that is why it did not scan ?!?

Name:  DSC_0203.JPG
Views: 474
Size:  28.1 KB

I also got a 2 pk of Pepsi glasses ($12.99 value) for free with purchase of 12pk Pepsi product @ $3.44

All in all, I am very glad I went and it took the edge off. I am sure I will be doing a few more trips down in the near future to a few Washington stores.
    Last edited by vw_girl; Fri, Apr 24th, 2015 at 01:53 AM. Reason: fixed some typos
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ohh i want the lego at that price!!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I went to Target in Bellingham,WA today and got goosebumps went I walked in the door. Also got the Target high I was so needing. It wasn't as good as the CND high though, just not the same. It was weird to see so much stock on the shelves after shopping liquidation the last several months!! And I found the prices a bit high (I am still spoiled and broken )

But I DID find the one item that I was mourning about because I waited too long and missed out on it towards the end. I literally squealed and went OMG! OMG! and did a little dance then grabbed it and hugged it! LOL! It's my coral comforter set that I wanted so badly, so I could start and end every day thinking about my happy place.

$29.99!! Reg. $99.99 The cheapest I found it was about $56.xx during liquidation and then they all disappeared practically overnight.

Name:  DSC_0204.JPG
Views: 476
Size:  36.6 KB

I also scanned an entire one side of a aisle of Lego, lol. They probably thought I was crazy. But I did find one unexpected scan.

$8.98 reg. $23.99

Name:  IMG_20150423_223617.JPG
Views: 505
Size:  54.5 KB

Also scanned all the B.Toys and this one came up unknown so at checkout, they did the whole "what do you feel it is worth?" And I said $5.99 and they sold it to me Yay!! Another for my collection.

I just looked it up and it says $17.99 ONLINE ONLY - So maybe it was a return from an online purchase and that is why it did not scan ?!?

Name:  DSC_0203.JPG
Views: 474
Size:  28.1 KB

I also got a 2 pk of Pepsi glasses ($12.99 value) for free with purchase of 12pk Pepsi product @ $3.44

All in all, I am very glad I went and it took the edge off. I am sure I will be doing a few more trips down in the near future to a few Washington stores.
    If you go back to Target in the USA again, you may want to download the Target Cartwheel app to your phone. You may get additional discounts that the cashier can scan from your phone
    http://cartwheel.target.com/c/toys-_...orts/-/9999960

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thank you. I have heard of cartwheel but haven't used it or really figured it our yet. I don't use data across the border but I can connect to WiFi in store. I will check it out.

So tempted to head to Burlington today. Ha ha I better wait for pay day.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I like how this thread is still going strong after the stores have closed!

Can any one recommend other threads that are good to check out for deals at particular stores? I always found this one the best. Does any one have other favourites?
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarasoda View Post
    I like how this thread is still going strong after the stores have closed!

Can any one recommend other threads that are good to check out for deals at particular stores? I always found this one the best. Does any one have other favourites?
    The Shoppers Drug Mart threads are always good. Once you start with the Optimum points, it gets kind of addictive.
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm deleting this because I thought I quoted something and I didn't and now there's a duplicate..oops, sorry!
    Last edited by sarasoda; Fri, Apr 24th, 2015 at 12:21 PM.

Page 523 of 536 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 521 522 523 524 525 533 ... LastLast

Thread Information