User Tag List

Page 529 of 536 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 527 528 529 530 531 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I havent been to the outlets yet, im still torn that the birch bay ones are gone, i used to get my $19.99 chucks from there

It sucks that you have to drive so far just for some decent shopping. Altho when I was buying my wedding shoes, I did do a day trip to seattle for half a day, just because, well you know..
    Shoes!
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Yeah Bellingham is icky and I don't usually venture out far from the Target, Costco or CVS unless I am looking for something from Victoria Secret that I can't find close to home. But I absolutely LOVE the drive from Langley to Seattle (plus love Seattle) and will do it on a whim anytime I am bored. "Let do for dinner waterfront Seattle tonight?" "OK!" So it makes the retail stops along the way tolerable when you are just passing through.

A few of my travelling companions are "between" passports right now so I am solo these days til they get their sh!t together.
    anisa likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Well the Target auction was interesting and frustrating. No deals to be had! Apparently it drew out the pajama people who have never been to an auction before and bid prices up to retail. I heard many regulars complaining about the newbies and how stupid they were. One guy ended up paying $100 over retail on a Smart TV after the taxes and bidding fees and probably didn't get a warranty.

I had a lot of mixed feelings...I was in Target heaven at first seeing all the familiar products and brands and saying to myself, "I have one of those" "I bought that"....LOL! But mostly I was upset to see how much merchandise there was that was never offered to us when they closed up a month before schedule. If they had stocked it we would have bought!!

Here are some pics. There was soooooo much Christmas stuff! I know I already have enough to open my own Target Christmas store, but that ended up being the only thing that I bid on and won....so I will let you all know when the store is open for business.

I won a crayola lot for $50 as well but that is another story....they f*cked up and did not record my bid even though they even paused for me to pick the exact lot I wanted so it wasn't like they just didn't see me. I nearly got in a fight with the people that ended up with that buy. So I have learned that the only thing worse than pajama people are swap meet pajama people! I know we will see lots of Target merch at the local swap meets and on craigslist for months to come.

The two pictures just annoyed the h3ll out of me. Parents letting their kids play on the gym equipment that was being sold like it was a playground.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...74988457149137
    i_love_coupons likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I really was curious about this auction. I wanted to buy a baby bassinett for a family member having a baby plus maybe get lucky on a laptop for a really good deal. I was wondering if things would be overbid. Thank you for posting because I was committed to a community cleaning day followed by a bday party. I am glad I didn't go to be disappointed.
    sarasoda likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh crap that was my worry about the auction. We've been going to auctions for the better part of 20 years and since all those Auction Hunter type shows the auctions have been ridiculous!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_coupons View Post
    I really was curious about this auction. I wanted to buy a baby bassinett for a family member having a baby plus maybe get lucky on a laptop for a really good deal. I was wondering if things would be overbid. Thank you for posting because I was committed to a community cleaning day followed by a bday party. I am glad I didn't go to be disappointed.
    I took a break at the pub up the road during the computer and laptop lots but had it live on my phone the whole time so I could run back and bid in person when I wanted. I was astonished at the prices on the 15 inch Acer and HP laptops. I think they sold for $350-450 (plus 15% buyers premium plus PST + GST) as is, no refunds, unknown warranty depending on age of laptop.

I would rather wait for a good sale and get one new in box with a min 1 year manufacturers warranty

Thumbs up for keeping our beautiful province clean.
    seylz_gurl likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    Oh crap that was my worry about the auction. We've been going to auctions for the better part of 20 years and since all those Auction Hunter type shows the auctions have been ridiculous!
    I know what you mean. I had not been since Able was right by the bridge.....before reality auction shows.
    Back when the police auctions were held at the Cloverdale fairgrounds I made a killing re-selling on eBay. But that was the boom of the internet back then.
    solace76 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I bid on a little tikes trampoline for $50. I was already kicking myself for bidding that since toys r us is selling it for $69.99. With fees and taxes wouldve been about the same price. So i was very happy that someone outbid me. Lucky dummy walked away with it for $100 plus 17% fee and 12% tax
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I thought of you ladies when I was in Target Niagara Falls and saw all the hello kitty clearance dishes. No real deals but I hit up two Targets just to wander. The bridge traffic was amazing considering this is a US long weekend
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Well the Target auction was interesting and frustrating. No deals to be had! Apparently it drew out the pajama people who have never been to an auction before and bid prices up to retail. I heard many regulars complaining about the newbies and how stupid they were. One guy ended up paying $100 over retail on a Smart TV after the taxes and bidding fees and probably didn't get a warranty.

I had a lot of mixed feelings...I was in Target heaven at first seeing all the familiar products and brands and saying to myself, "I have one of those" "I bought that"....LOL! But mostly I was upset to see how much merchandise there was that was never offered to us when they closed up a month before schedule. If they had stocked it we would have bought!!

Here are some pics. There was soooooo much Christmas stuff! I know I already have enough to open my own Target Christmas store, but that ended up being the only thing that I bid on and won....so I will let you all know when the store is open for business.

I won a crayola lot for $50 as well but that is another story....they f*cked up and did not record my bid even though they even paused for me to pick the exact lot I wanted so it wasn't like they just didn't see me. I nearly got in a fight with the people that ended up with that buy. So I have learned that the only thing worse than pajama people are swap meet pajama people! I know we will see lots of Target merch at the local swap meets and on craigslist for months to come.

The two pictures just annoyed the h3ll out of me. Parents letting their kids play on the gym equipment that was being sold like it was a playground.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...74988457149137
    My store never had any of those Christmas items during closing. I would have happily bought some it. Was in target in Alpharetta Georgia but with people who didnt want to walk around and look...just kept looking watches asking me if I was done yet. I finally gave up. Didn't get a chance to look at anything. And it was a big beautiful super target. Was very sad.have to wait until I go to Orlando in July and Dan shop to my hearts content while dh is at conference!
    sarasoda and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    My store never had any of those Christmas items during closing. I would have happily bought some it. Was in target in Alpharetta Georgia but with people who didnt want to walk around and look...just kept looking watches asking me if I was done yet. I finally gave up. Didn't get a chance to look at anything. And it was a big beautiful super target. Was very sad.have to wait until I go to Orlando in July and Dan shop to my hearts content while dh is at conference!
    I am in Orlando in Sept for a conference! You will have to fill me in on any good shopping excursions or other entertainment you find.
    sarasoda likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am in Orlando in Sept for a conference! You will have to fill me in on any good shopping excursions or other entertainment you find.
    I will...there is a couple of outlet malls
    sarasoda and vw_girl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Liquidation King in Cambridge has tons of Target stuff. I spent an hour just walking around petting everything from Target lol.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Liquidation King in Cambridge has tons of Target stuff. I spent an hour just walking around petting everything from Target lol.
    LOL! That is exactly what I would do! Isn't it nice we still have a thread to share these things where people don't think you are crazy?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL! That is exactly what I would do! Isn't it nice we still have a thread to share these things where people don't think you are crazy?
    It totally made my day! At first I had the store pretty much to myself(and the shopping carts were even red plastic) and it felt just like Target before the liquidation. Then a bunch of pajama people came in and it felt like Target during liquidation.
    vw_girl likes this.

Page 529 of 536 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 527 528 529 530 531 ... LastLast

Thread Information