User Tag List

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Thread: FREE Cory Vines Activewear from Astro Yogurt (8 PINS, shipping included)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I have 4 pins for trade. Looking for FPC's. I'm a very fair trader so message me if your interested. Thanks

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Looking for 8 pins. I have a $5 Walmart GC and a $5 Visa Gas GC to trade for all 8

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beecameron View Post
    Looking for 8 pins. I have a $5 Walmart GC and a $5 Visa Gas GC to trade for all 8
    pm'ed you

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I now have 5 pins if anyone needs some!!
    tjthemanto and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    dont be an a$s like me and waste your pins

A4.Limit: one (1) FREE Cory Vines activewear prize per valid email per household.
    Thank you for posting this!!! I have my DD enter the second set of codes with her name and address.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I got my Cory Vines order today. It's fantastic! I got a tank top and some full length leggings. Actually at first I took the leggings out and looked at them and thought "no way!" but they're really like a pair of magic gloves and fit amazingly well! I had dh help me with a sheerness test (lol) and they passed for sure! It's a nice, thick, high quality material and I think they're worth the regular price even! I have been doing some shopping around for athletic gear since placing my Cory Vines order and I can definitely say what I received is high quality compared to what I've seen, especially the pants.

The tank top is a nice lightweight material. Honestly, I'm not crazy about it. It's a nice workout tank top...

I was surprised to find my order in the mailbox. I was thinking it was going to come via UPS but instead it came CP. I don't mind though...
    Last edited by r0c0upons; Tue, Feb 18th, 2014 at 10:18 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm so glad to hear all these great things about the clothes. Jeesh, it feels like I'm never going to get mine..Lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    I got my Cory Vines order today. It's fantastic! I got a tank top and some full length leggings. Actually at first I took the leggings out and looked at them and thought "no way!" but they're really like a pair of magic gloves and fit amazingly well! I had dh help me with a sheerness test (lol) and they passed for sure!

I was surprised to find my order in the mailbox. I was thinking it was going to come via UPS but instead it came CP. I don't mind though...
    Stretchy like "magic gloves", me likey!

Remind us again what date you ordered and when you received the email that it had shipped?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Whoo hoo...Got one of my orders!! I ordered size Med in the tank tops and they actually look too big. I will try them on at home as i'm at work right now. Seems like great quality though. Can't wait to get my other order as it as the pants in it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tictacoh View Post
    Stretchy like "magic gloves", me likey!

Remind us again what date you ordered and when you received the email that it had shipped?

lol! i ordered on january 26th and never received a shipping confirmation :O!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi
    Thye have a contest I think every week. I won a 200 CAD at The Bay, I received my card today. I never won anyting so I wasnt sure if its legit until today when I got it in the mail. And I entered only 4 pins by now. I am happy.

Expert in My Town :) thriftymom75's Avatar
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I have Olivieri Pasta, All-Bran cereal & Kashi cereal FPC's if anyone is interested in trading me some pins I need about 8 lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

I would like 16 new pins and will give the person that has them a $18 giftcard of Choice to any store(near me)!!! PM me to set up trade!!!
    Anna Michele likes this.
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by codruta View Post
    Hi
    Thye have a contest I think every week. I won a 200 CAD at The Bay, I received my card today. I never won anyting so I wasnt sure if its legit until today when I got it in the mail. And I entered only 4 pins by now. I am happy.
    Fantastic! Congratulations. I was a week #4 winner = $100 Cory Vines promo code. I am happy I won, but your prize is much better!
    peachies and Anna Michele like this.

At the end of the rainbow potohgold's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

YAY, received mine as well today from Jan 24th. Ordered that short sleeve t-shirt in Amethyst (small) and the crop leggings in Onyx (small).

Was unsure about the sizes but both items fit great. I like that the tee is longer with a looser fit. And the leggings' quality is excellent.

Name:  CoryVines_Astro.JPG
Views: 454
Size:  32.2 KB

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information