User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By nash0109
  • 1 Post By tjthemanto

Thread: 50 cent bread at Weston Bakery Outlet today

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know every once and awhile this outlet is mentioned but I haven't seen anything recently. Please let me know if there is somewhere else that these outlets are being discussed....I did a quick search and didn't see much. Anyway, I live close to the Etobicoke outlet and shop there often. Today I bought 10 loaves of Country Harvest bread for $5! They only had Sunflower flax and flax and Quinoa so I took a mix of the two. I just thought I would share for those who do not know about the Weston outlets. There was a lot left so maybe they will have more to sell for 50 cents tomorrow. I find that some days they have tons and tons of bread really cheap and other times not so much. Country Harvest whole grain bread is ALWAYS $1.70. Occasionally they don't have any but this is rare in my experience. Today they had raisin bread for $1.50, Jakes bread was $1.00, bag of dinner rolls 25 cents, Blue Menu tortillas $2, apple pies $2, hot dog and hamburger buns (variety of makes) 25 cents to $1.00. I NEVER buy bread anywhere other than this outlet because the deals are so good! The expiry date on the loaves I got today is Jan. 25 which is fine for me because I come home and throw them in the freezer. Every day is different so do not be discouraged if you don't see much there on a particular day.......the savings on your next visit will make up for it!!! Anyway, just thought I would share
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple
    Cuckoobird, torontogal12 and FLA like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for sharing! We have an office in Etobicoke, where is the outlet located?
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I believe the address is 1425 The Queensway however it is not right on the Queensway. It is right beside the underground parking lot of Ikea, on the East side. There is a little side street that runs behind Ikea called Fordhouse Blvd and the outlet is located there. It may be easier to find by entering from Evans Ave. From Evans, go North on Wickman Rd the Left on Fordhouse. It will almost immediately on the right side, before Ikea.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Cool ..great deal..don't worry abt the expiry date as its usually for bread kept outsideat room temp..f its in the fridge or freezer it aways lasts much longer ..usually we go thru atleast 4-5 loaves per week ..so I always buy bread in bulk if its on sale
    nash0109 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Cool ..great deal..don't worry abt the expiry date as its usually for bread kept outsideat room temp..f its in the fridge or freezer it aways lasts much longer ..usually we go thru atleast 4-5 loaves per week ..so I always buy bread in bulk if its on sale
    We are the same....usually about 5-6 loaves a week. I bought 10 loaves today because I don't have a lot of room in my freezer right now but usually when it is on for 50 cents I'll pick up 15 loaves or more...some for us and some for friends and family. As I said in my original post, the Country Harvest bread is regularly priced at $1.70 but very often goes for less. The lowest I have seen was 25 cents a loaf!! They sometimes have large sheet cakes, (plain, no icing) for between 50 cents to $1.50. They are an amazing deal and people go crazy for them!!!!

Just a quick note....prices are often shown as 4 for $1, 2 for $1 etc but you do not have to buy in multiples of 2 or 4 etc.

Thread Information