User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    221 (100%)

I went to the trafalger and clark metro monday... No new coupons. I went back yesterday afternoon for milk.. New tear pads. Woohoo. NOT REALLY!!!!
    The ritz and the pantene were GONE!!!!
    As i go there alot I asked my fav cashier when they were put out. It was only 2 hours before I got tere!! Gone in 2 hours.. How is that ..
    Well someone took them all!!!!!!
    My fav cashier was telling me that another employee saw someone take the whole 2 tear pads for both!!!!!!!!
    Come on people have some respect for your fellow couponers!!! We all love coupons and there is no reason that only 1 person should benefit from these!!!!!
    Just have some respect for the rest of us!! Who ever took them all I hope you ROAK them.!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Metro

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

guess that saves me from making an unnecessary trip out that way today.. what about the one at Adelaide and Cheapside Amanda. any luck there?

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

Have not been there yet. I plan on going tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    guess that saves me from making an unnecessary trip out that way today.. what about the one at Adelaide and Cheapside Amanda. any luck there?

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

let me know how it goes.. if it goes well.. ill stop in tomorrow morning

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Has anyone seen these at the Metro on Wonderland Rd at all?

I know I take a few but certainly not a whole pad full :o( I am suprised the staff did not stop and question them as they will just keep doing it or the management will hear back and just not want to put them out at all....Not good.... :o/

So does anyone know what the Ritz crackers coupon says or looks like in case I go looking for it???

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amanda4 View Post
    Who ever took them all I hope you ROAK them.!!!

better yet... CHOKE on

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Trading Score
    291 (100%)

I never seem to have ANY luck finding tear pad coupons ANYWHERE lol... except for the ones that never go away (Fixodent, Dr. Scholls, Tinacen spelling sorry?, U by kotex tween, degree clinical, alberto) and that's about all I ever see anywhere... ever time I get a chance to go anywhere there always gone... since I don't drive I have to walk everywhere and really only stick to my own area (Argyle, shoppers @second, Rexall, and sometimes venture farther to SDM at Clarke/Trafalger & metro... but not often) I too hope whomever took them ALL should be ashamed of themselves there's others that can also benefit from them. Just my 2 cents
    MY WISHLIST - (click link below please)

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/javamama1974/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Well that sucks mybe that's what's going on at my end of town too cause I haven't found any coupons in the past month just empty pads

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I found 1.5 off any Cascade Action pacs at No Frills (Commissioners/ Wharncliffe) It is a manufacturing coupon, Valid Aug 12 - Nov 4,2011. I think it is a pretty good one. There were a lot of the I took about 5-6 so there should be a lot left hopefully. But I agree I can never find anything at Metro.

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

I have had the same problem!!
    The only place I never had that problem once was my metro. Guess not anymore!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
    Well that sucks mybe that's what's going on at my end of town too cause I haven't found any coupons in the past month just empty pads

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wow, that's just bad.

I don't find many tear pads in the Byron area -- but North London always seemed crazy quite plentiful.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Last year I used to find lots of coupons now barely any. I would be afraid to take so many coupons cause I know there are cameras in the store and the ppl WILL remember you. Makes it hard to trade too if you don't have many new coupons to offer.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

wth?? I just heard about that Ritz coupon too damnit - guess no point in looking for it now. What's wrong with just taking 3 or 4, or if it's something you use tonnes of maybe 5??? The whole thing is sh*tty and I wish the staff had stopped them.

My sis in law works in a drugstore and was saying how recently they are getting cleared out of every sale item with a coupon and losing money over it so that's why limits of 4 are getting more common - can't say i blame them. Stupidity....gah!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Not only that but they will start putting the tearpads behind the counter with the cashier--who really wants that? Not me. This will make our shopping trips more hectic and more planning. Like we don't plan enough already.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

3 or 4 is very reasonable. If we use alot of it I take a few more. I have 6 ppl in this house. But not that many. I will take 7 but not 2 full tearpads. That is just rude!!! I can completly understand why stores are getting annoyed with couponers!!
    Clearing shelves.... clearing coupons!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by snow00774 View Post
    wth?? I just heard about that Ritz coupon too damnit - guess no point in looking for it now. What's wrong with just taking 3 or 4, or if it's something you use tonnes of maybe 5??? The whole thing is sh*tty and I wish the staff had stopped them.

My sis in law works in a drugstore and was saying how recently they are getting cleared out of every sale item with a coupon and losing money over it so that's why limits of 4 are getting more common - can't say i blame them. Stupidity....gah!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information