User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Amazon.com has a ton of free ebooks for kindles right now. If you don't have a kindle you can download an app for your pc, blackberry, i-pad, etc. You have to sign up for an account with Amazon and then look at e-books for Kindle. Sort the books by price lowest to highest and go to town. You can also look at the categories on the left hand side.

Make sure to download the app first and then happy browsing! Downloads will be delivered instantly but make sure to check where they are being downloaded to (before you click "buy" look at the drop down menu below to make sure it will go to the correct place).

Enjoy!
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I follow a guy on facebook and twitter (he's an author, Christopher Smith) who has a website that hosts a lot of contests, and he also reviews books and movies. Recently he has started listing free and bargain books for Kindle.. I have gotten quite a few in the past few days... if you wanna follow him, his page is WeekInRewind. (no spaces)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    160 (100%)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Kobo has something similar on their site. When you manage your account you can go to the free book section and charge your book while you download!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by LindaPinda View Post
    Amazon.com has a ton of free ebooks for kindles right now. If you don't have a kindle you can download an app for your pc, blackberry, i-pad, etc. You have to sign up for an account with Amazon and then look at e-books for Kindle. Sort the books by price lowest to highest and go to town. You can also look at the categories on the left hand side.

Make sure to download the app first and then happy browsing! Downloads will be delivered instantly but make sure to check where they are being downloaded to (before you click "buy" look at the drop down menu below to make sure it will go to the correct place).

Enjoy!
    Thanks for the tip. Got some good ebooks.

Thread Information