User Tag List

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
Like Tree749Likes

Thread: Shoppers Personalized coupons - sucking lately?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

One of my personalized coupons was pay $1.99 for any eggs. I was super excited when I was able to use this on the more expensive omega 3 eggs!!
    I had received this before and assumed it was just for the eggs that are always on for $1.99. Glad I figured that out!
    Grey, dizzyb, Cuckoobird and 5 others like this.
    Get Motivated, get Inspired, get FIT - Follow me ~ https://www.facebook.com/ForeverFITCourtney/

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I got $2 off refrigerated cheese. The. 340g bags of saputo were on for $3.99 so $1 .99 for shredded cheese
    Also have $4 off any pampers diapers. Pretty good offers this week.
    Anna Michele likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received some in the mailbox. One was save $2 off granola bars (so they were FREE this week) and one was 50 cents off cat food (so I paid 6 cents a tin last week when it was on sale!) I find the ones in the mailbox you can use on multiple items (ie 12 cans of cat food), but the email ones I find sometimes only work on the first item.
    innaor, beecameron and acosta like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DolceBella View Post
    One of my personalized coupons was pay $1.99 for any eggs. I was super excited when I was able to use this on the more expensive omega 3 eggs!!
    I had received this before and assumed it was just for the eggs that are always on for $1.99. Glad I figured that out!
    Cool. good ti know. Thanks. I received the email too. So is it for one box only?
    You can earn $50 when you open your first Tangerine Account and $120 more when you switch your pay to Tangerine.
    http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html
    MyOrange Key is 15663962S1
    PM if you have any questions.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by he88 View Post
    Cool. good ti know. Thanks. I received the email too. So is it for one box only?
    Im not sure. I only bought one carton. I now wish I tried buying more.
    Get Motivated, get Inspired, get FIT - Follow me ~ https://www.facebook.com/ForeverFITCourtney/

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Today I tried to use my $4.50 off for any life rand T.Rolls, as they are 4.49 this week, $2.50 off any Sally Henson nail polish (is 1.99 this week) and $1 off for any neilson creamer (.99 this week) at 2 diff. SDMs but none of them worked any where. And I used same type of coupons used successfully many times before, some with same cashiers, reason coupon value is more that the price and it never cause any problem before. Don't know if its only with me or they improved their system lol.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Today I tried to use my $4.50 off for any life rand T.Rolls, as they are 4.49 this week, $2.50 off any Sally Henson nail polish (is 1.99 this week) and $1 off for any neilson creamer (.99 this week) at 2 diff. SDMs but none of them worked any where. And I used same type of coupons used successfully many times before, some with same cashiers, reason coupon value is more that the price and it never cause any problem before. Don't know if its only with me or they improved their system lol.
    Oh I hope that isn't the case! Maybe they realized they're giving away too much for free lol
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sporatic View Post
    I have $0.49 on campbell can soup offer and there is 2000 points if you purchase $5 worth of soup. Has any one combined the two of personalized offers? because one is points and the other one is $ off but both are personalized. Also does any one know if the price will work for more than one can scanned? I asked the lady at shoppers and she was sure that it will work if I had bought 11 of them but she said I could not combine them. Any experience?
    I have the same $0.49 for Campbell soup offer this week and can confirm the price adjustment only works on a single can. Brought 4 to cash out and only 1 changed price, boo-urns.
    sporatic likes this.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    I have the same $0.49 for Campbell soup offer this week and can confirm the price adjustment only works on a single can. Brought 4 to cash out and only 1 changed price, boo-urns.
    Thank you, imagine. That was helpful. My coupons have never worked for more than one item in the past but I think it should for smaller items at least.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received $1.50 off ANY household cleaner so I went to the store for VIM, which was on sale for $0.99. When I went to the cashier, she said that it is for the product that is pictured on the coupon. I told her to give it a try to see if it goes through and it did.

Anyone encounter cashiers thinking that its only on the item pictured? Im guessing that not a lot of people use personalized coupons or else the cashier would have already known that its not for the item pictured in the coupon.
    Karlina likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    I received $1.50 off ANY household cleaner so I went to the store for VIM, which was on sale for $0.99. When I went to the cashier, she said that it is for the product that is pictured on the coupon. I told her to give it a try to see if it goes through and it did.

Anyone encounter cashiers thinking that its only on the item pictured? Im guessing that not a lot of people use personalized coupons or else the cashier would have already known that its not for the item pictured in the coupon.
    Yup - happened to me with the laundry detergent. It had a picture of Tide. Even though the print said on 'any laundry detergent', the cashier kept pointing at the pic haha
    You would think they would at least know to read the small print and follow that rather than a picture.
    Good for you though - you taught your cashier something new this week

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    Oh I hope that isn't the case! Maybe they realized they're giving away too much for free lol
    my mom tried the 1off neilson creamer on the 0.99 bottle at two sdm, cashier entered the code and it didnt work.....dont know if its just this coupon, or is it the stores she went to....

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post

So some dollar off coupons still worked for product priced less than coupon value. No idea why the 1 off neilson creamer does work on 0.99 bottle... anyone able to use this week?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 24th, 2015 at 06:16 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Yes I used the $1 off creamer on the $.99 cream this week and it went just fine.

NEILSON CREAM 5% 0.00 SALE
    Sale 0.99
    PC_51483 0.99-

^ the tape shows it went in as 0.99
    Thanks lecale! So there is still hope...

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread Information