User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Agreed matchstix - why do cashiers act like you are stealing money right from THIER pocket? In what way does it affect them, at ALL? So annoying/frustrating.
    My Ebay items for sale: HERE!

I WILL BUY YOUR WAGJAG COUPON CODES! $5, $10 & $20 (from liking on FB) - PM ME!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I can honestly say that SDM on Dundas and Richmond has the BEST cashiers. They have never given me a hassle and even took some coupons that were in french. They are always complimenting me on my deals and often ask how I do it. Since I work downtown they are convenient and I aways have exceptional service.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TIMMYS View Post
    I can honestly say that SDM on Dundas and Richmond has the BEST cashiers. They have never given me a hassle and even took some coupons that were in french. They are always complimenting me on my deals and often ask how I do it. Since I work downtown they are convenient and I aways have exceptional service.
    I agree with you...awesome staff!! I even have a "coupon girl" who looks forward to the deals..lol!

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

I tried the Rexall on Dundas & First as well! They even looked in the back because everytime I come they are always GONE!! I also tried to PM at the Argyle Walmart but whenever I look they only have the Multibionta 60 pack or the 50+

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

oh man, I live in Chatham and had the same experience at Shopper's with the multibionta on sale.. the cashier told me that you can't use coupons for more than the price in Canada.. I just laughed, and then another cashier had to put her 2 cents in, she was very angry about it.. I really don't understand what the problem is. I was a cashier for 10+ years and would've never yelled at a customer..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information