User Tag List

Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
Like Tree4317Likes

Thread: Frugal February-the sequel

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

The Royal Canadian Mint has released a 5 Pack Lucky Loonie in honour of the Sochi 2014 Olympics! Get this collectible pack of 5 Lucky Loonies for only $5. These coins will only be available for a limited time and are limited to 3 orders per household.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

its Friday... woohooo
    the sun is shining away..but windy.. wow
    only need the basics, milk, bread and a few other items.
    going to be a busy weekend.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Pizza lunch in the boardroom and watching the game this afternoon. Hard day at work

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Hi All,
    Happy Friday....
    Lots to do today, including an appointment...
    But there's only so many hours in a day, so I will get what I can done today, and if not there's tomorrow.
    Going to make my grocery list now.
    Have a great day all.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I won`t be buying much next week. Got the same old PC Plus offers again this week. Didn`t think I would use the checkout 51 much but it`s surprising how a couple dollars here and there add up. Hubby laughed at me when I was figuring out how to take and load the pics. Thought I was totally nuts to do that for the $2 I had that week. Last laughs on him when I can cash out my first $20!

The shelves are in my cupboards...now I have to give them a wipe and put everything back in. That should be fun. Some things I haven`t used in a couple years but every time I get rid of stuff I find I would use it the next week.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good day all! Well, it's still morning here for six minutes, lol!

Crochetlady, I know what you mean about CO51. My son had been doing it on his phone, and now I'll have to figure out how to do it on my tablet - the taking the pictures part. Haven't used any deals on there for quite a few weeks, and I think I'm at about $12 or so.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

sshhh I don't want to jinx this but I may have an order to do pew bows for a wedding.. keep your fingers crossed for me.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Good day all! Well, it's still morning here for six minutes, lol!

Crochetlady, I know what you mean about CO51. My son had been doing it on his phone, and now I'll have to figure out how to do it on my tablet - the taking the pictures part. Haven't used any deals on there for quite a few weeks, and I think I'm at about $12 or so.
    I didn`t sign up before because I thought you could only do it with a smart phone. I use my desk top computer.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    sshhh I don't want to jinx this but I may have an order to do pew bows for a wedding.. keep your fingers crossed for me.
    Keeping my fingers crossed..hope you get it.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I am a regular sub for a Grade 5 teacher in town. She just texted to book me for 2 days in March. I said yes, but after I replied I realized that the one day is the same day as my next midterm exam for 25% of my grade. I think that it will be okay, even though I write that exam less than 30min after I finish teaching for the day. This group of students is used to me and know that I am taking a university course. I will have to make sure that they are not too loud, because sometimes they trigger a migraine in me (I have frequent, severe migraines). The prof said that most people find the second exam to be a bit easier and the marks on the second exam tend to be a bit higher because the content isn't so bad. I will also have a bit of a better idea of what to expect on the second exam and how to study for it. I plan on making my study notes each week after lecture, because then I will know what the prof had emphasized that day. The 2nd midterm exam is after March break here, so I won't be teaching the week before my exam (same as this week...because I was not booked to teach). Worst comes to worst and I don't do that well on this first midterm exam (I'll wait for the mark), then I can always cancel the one teaching day, March 31st. *shrug*
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

well.. with the help of the boys. the kitchen is spotless as are the bathroom. now they are tackling their rooms.
    ive washed the front hall.. i hate salt and sand.
    working on the laundry and a few projects. may have to last minute a few as i may have sold a couple. will see. less than a week til 'my' show and i think im pushing too much.
    time will tell.
    ha.. i just realized I typed this in and forgot to post..
    in the meantime i created something interesting. will post a pic in the morning in better light.
    Sounds like the guys took the family meeting to heart
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

pews the word I won't tell
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Anyone want to share any great bargains they are going to be stocking up on this week at the grocery store?
    I just came back from SDM getting Milk & eggs and found that they had McCains Cool Quenchers on sale.
    I didn't see this advertised so i don't know if it is all SDM's or only ours .
    They are normally $1.29 and are on sale for .29 each
    I grabbed 12 and left there pretty happy .
    If I remember correctly, I think the sign indicated that they are on sale until Apr 4th (not sure if it was Apr or Mar )
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-well took my sister-in-law to the doctors and will take her back for exrays on march 3
    -then went to neighbors for a tea-she had a knee replacement-so gave her a gift bag of aveeno shower gel, Lysol foam soap,nivia bar soap,a puff,some body lotion,dove deodorant and perfume set,bath and body bubble bath-this all came to 12.00-way better than flowers she told me she had 3 sets of flowers-and I didn't have to go out and buy anything -see it pays to-stockup sometimes

-oh and didn't stop to shop on the way home -that's frugal even for me
    Last edited by coupon girl; Fri, Feb 21st, 2014 at 03:36 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Awesome! Will have to check mine when I redeem this weekend. Great to make when the kids have friends over.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Yeah. Got a raise and a bonus today. Will take the family out to dinner tomorrow night I think to celebrate. We rarely eat out and prefer to cook at home but sometimes need to get my teenager out of the house I think it's important to share info like this with them so they know what life is about etc.

Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread Information