User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Offers and flyer deals Feb 6 to 12

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by virgostar View Post
    Was $2 Target coupon from the website or printed out with your receipt?
    I got it from an in-store coupon booklet (I don't know if they still have this issue, but it wasn't that long ago that I picked it up).

I also bought two bags of Hershey's Whole Nuts, the same Target location had them priced at $2.69. No sale or clearance tags, could this be their regular price? Anyway, used the $2 websaver coupon plus $4 CO51=free! Ok ok, OOP is $0.08, I consider that free enough
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  Large_.jpeg
Views: 372
Size:  55.2 KB

Walmart has this kind of B&J for $3 clearance price. so its only $2 after rebate!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thankful I have no more Hershey coupons.. I've gained a pound or two after months of $2 rebates for whole nuts! Won't be taking any icecream this week either
    dizzyb, online and shopperwho like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I ordered Hershey coupons and they never arrived in the mail. I'm kinda thankful I've missed out on all these free chocolates lol
    Quote Originally Posted by suependous View Post
    Thankful I have no more Hershey coupons.. I've gained a pound or two after months of $2 rebates for whole nuts! Won't be taking any icecream this week either
    online and suependous like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I still have two hersheys coupons... And so many packs still waiting to be finished. Now i am thinking i will bring it in for the training session i am running at work in next weeks. :D
    dizzyb likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Sadly I didn't get the eggs offer, but I got the Hershey's offer & $1 back on Potato Thins.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Has anyone seen Clear on sale? Couldn't find it on sale anywhere, except for $5.99 at SDM, which ends today.

Anyone know the regular price at Walmart right now? I checked at Target and it's $4-something. Not bad with the $2 insert coupon and $2 rebate.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I ordered Hershey coupons and they never arrived in the mail. I'm kinda thankful I've missed out on all these free chocolates lol
    I ordered one to print yesterday from my fiance's account (just signed him up yesterday, so it was the first time ordering this coupon) and it said I have used my print limit on the coupon (using the same computer I have used to print mine -- twice!). I have never seen that before on websaver, and it also got deleted from his coupon options, because it was already "ordered"! Grrr

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    Has anyone seen Clear on sale? Couldn't find it on sale anywhere, except for $5.99 at SDM, which ends today.

Anyone know the regular price at Walmart right now? I checked at Target and it's $4-something. Not bad with the $2 insert coupon and $2 rebate.
    I've been checking in each store I've been in over the past few days (Target, No Frills, RCSS, SDM) and also checked Walmart's price on their website. The lowest price I saw was at SDM, but it was a clear out and only on the one with green print, so not sure if you would find it for the same price. The price on it was $4.29, so comes up to under $1 when you factor in taxes, the coupon and the rebate.
    Abby1 and suependous like this.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Pharmasave has Clear hair care on sale for $3.99, you can price match at Walmart if you don't have that store nearby

http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...bruary-7-to-13
    Abby1 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Websaver is one per address, not one per person. Could that be the problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    I ordered one to print yesterday from my fiance's account (just signed him up yesterday, so it was the first time ordering this coupon) and it said I have used my print limit on the coupon (using the same computer I have used to print mine -- twice!). I have never seen that before on websaver, and it also got deleted from his coupon options, because it was already "ordered"! Grrr
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Websaver is one per address, not one per person. Could that be the problem?
    Didn't know that! I guess that could be it, though I wonder how that would affect printing. Oh well, I ended up getting some at SDM for $4.79 - $3 manager's sticker, so they were essentially free any way

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

(same info as posted by DizzyB, but different store).

Was at Target (Bramlea City Centre, Brampton) and confirmed prices of Centrum Pro-Nutrient products. There was a tag marked Reduced Price, but no date as to when the reduce prices would end. Hope this helps.
    $ 7.49 Immunity B 60ct
    $ 9.99 Vitamin D3 120ct
    $ 7.49 Bone Health 60ct
    $ 7.49 Omega-3 70ct
    I could not find any new Target coupon booklets for February. Anyone else get a booklet with Centrum $2 and what else was in it? The previous booklet of coupons being distributed (started mid-January) contained drink products.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    (same info as posted by DizzyB, but different store).

Was at Target (Bramlea City Centre, Brampton) and confirmed prices of Centrum Pro-Nutrient products. There was a tag marked Reduced Price, but no date as to when the reduce prices would end. Hope this helps.
    $ 7.49 Immunity B 60ct
    $ 9.99 Vitamin D3 120ct
    $ 7.49 Bone Health 60ct
    $ 7.49 Omega-3 70ct
    I could not find any new Target coupon booklets for February. Anyone else get a booklet with Centrum $2 and what else was in it? The previous booklet of coupons being distributed (started mid-January) contained drink products.
    I finally remembered how I got that coupon: I was handed a free red Target shopping bag as I entered the store one day a few weeks ago. Inside it was a coupon booklet which included that particular coupon. The free bag was to promote Target's pharmacy. I haven't checked their pharmacy for any coupon booklets, it might be there...?
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I noticed this too. I am vegan but still cut it out but was thinking how does this work? It does not anywhere what the product is.

Quote Originally Posted by bman&ryguy View Post
    I was at nf last night pm'ing the magnum ice cream bars to wm (didn't realize they were coming up on co51) and gave the cashier my $1 coupon from the red plum, she pointed out that NOWHERE on the coupon does it say what it is for. Maybe just take in the whole page if you're not interesred in the vileda coupon on the back. Weird!!
    Start your savings with Ing direct orange key: 14063041S1

Have you tried swagbucks? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/sciotti

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post

Walmart has select ones (men's and women's) on clearance for $3. Best deal I have seen on these this week.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information