User Tag List

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Hello, all. I have a Dr. appointment and have to travel to Calgary on the 26th of feb and I am hoping to pick up some great coupons while I'm there. do you know of anything I should specifically look for and the best places to go, the store with tear pads or maybe you hear of some great deals to check out anything to help. I am hoping for anything useful and any couponer knows what im talking about as we are all after the same kind - food and if we don't have any the next best ones for trading coupons for food I live in a very small town with one Overwaitea store and it seems like not one coupon in sight, so I am very excited to see what I can scoop up. I don't receive any inserts well occasionally the smart source but definitely no tear pads. I have to trade trade trade and sometimes I have to trade good ones, which I dislike a lot. any help would be greatly appreciated thank you all your help.
    This thread is currently associated with: Smart Source

Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I always love going to the coupon wall in RCSS when you first come in. There is always lots at the Country Hills store I go to.
    REALLY LOOKING FOR ENSURE CHEQUES

forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/sparklediamond/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

There are also coupons in a Free Walmart magazine you can pick up at Walmart. I also find that Calgary Co-op usually has quite a few coupons throughout the store. Sometimes though it is just the luck of the draw.

Thread Information