User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 42 of 42
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Food Basics (ON) February 14-20

  1. #31
    Smart Canuck luckbealady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South Western Ontario
    Posts
    2,433
    Likes Received
    3625
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    I cant find milk

    Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    Oh thank goodness! I was beginning to think I wasn't seeing what was in front of my nose!
    If someone who saw it before, or OP, wouldn't mind telling us what the brand/size/price of the milk is, that'd be great!
    elayjosh and Anna Michele like this.

  2. #32
    Canadian Genius cinpow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    5,172
    Likes Received
    9361
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    can;t the milk but i see cheap eggs!

  3. #33
    no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scarlem
    Posts
    38,043
    Likes Received
    61626
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    I see the entire flyer, a tad blurry but otherwise fine. There is no milk though?? Well I cannot see it. However Woot Woot!! to the 3 day sale on eggs!! Three dozen for $5.00
    Also blackberries and English cukes are.99






  4. #34
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,040
    Likes Received
    13927
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Can we please not be so quick to judge people who may be in the process of uploading flyers? We are very lucky that we have people willing to do this, so please do not make any kind of negative post in any thread someone has started for a flyer. It may very well be site difficulties or problems uploading pics. PM a mod. We DO NOT want to discourage people from posting early flyers in the future now do we? Thanks everyone

    A HUGE thank you to the OP for posting the flyer!!!!!

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  5. #35
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    74
    Likes Received
    83
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)



    Thank you a lot for your time and effort in posting the flyer!

  6. #36
    claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    angus, on
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,336
    Likes Received
    4085
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)




    agreed, thanks very much for posting this OP. and remember these are just flyers.






    When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

  7. #37
    Frugalmom
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,879
    Likes Received
    2319
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)




    Thanks sun_shine. You are amazing for posting the flyer and welcome to SC
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

  8. #38
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    660
    Likes Received
    1235
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Oh thank goodness! I was beginning to think I wasn't seeing what was in front of my nose!
    If someone who saw it before, or OP, wouldn't mind telling us what the brand/size/price of the milk is, that'd be great!
    I don't even see any milk in the flyer I'm thinking that the user who posted that either had mistaken something for milk, or was making a joke about the flyer not showing up when s/he checked!

  9. #39
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,759
    Likes Received
    10914
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Thanks so much!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  10. #40
    Smart Canuck luckbealady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South Western Ontario
    Posts
    2,433
    Likes Received
    3625
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    I don't even see any milk in the flyer I'm thinking that the user who posted that either had mistaken something for milk, or was making a joke about the flyer not showing up when s/he checked!
    Thanks! Good to know I'm not missing out on something amazing (at least until this afternoon when my flyers come).
    leymi15 and Anna Michele like this.

  11. #41
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,950
    Likes Received
    9850
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Can we please not be so quick to judge people who may be in the process of uploading flyers? We are very lucky that we have people willing to do this, so please do not make any kind of negative post in any thread someone has started for a flyer. It may very well be site difficulties or problems uploading pics. PM a mod. We DO NOT want to discourage people from posting early flyers in the future now do we? Thanks everyone

    A HUGE thank you to the OP for posting the flyer!!!!!


    I agree with you 100% no judging, no judging..............
    sun_shine likes this.

  12. #42
    Super-walking bean bun! Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    16,974
    Likes Received
    23175
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Was in Food Basics Ancaster- Dr. Oetker Panebello frozen 'za is on sale for $3.99. Freezer door had coupon pad for $1 off Panebello pizza (expires in June). Just saying, today's the day to stock up on pizza.
    Ristorante pizza is also $3.99 but if you can go down the road to Walmart, it's $3.33 there (last day for both stores).
    2020-Money & *baby Yoda*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •