• 1 Post By Meeeks85
  • 1 Post By Shwa Girl
  • 1 Post By cinpow
  • 1 Post By LisaLisaBoBisa

Thread: Bright Starts Bounce Baby - Walmart.ca

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/bounce-b.../6000031993909

This is the product.. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page (assuming this works for you) you'll notice it says "$25 was $59.97"

For unknown reason it isn't $25 online - I called walmart.ca and she said that it is supposed to be listed for $25 as that's how much it is in store and they have to honour that.. So she opened a ticket and I'm supposed to be charged the $25 rather than the $40 it's listed at.

The strange thing is that I don't even think these are originally $59.97.. I feel like it's the same one I saw in store today that is on sale for $59.97 .??? I'll take $25 though..

Maybe others can get the same deal.

Still in stock
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Great deal! I'm looking for one of these right now. Hopefully I can get it for $25
    LisaLisaBoBisa likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Hey, OP.
    From the Walmart US site - notice the price.
    http://www.walmart.com/search/search...h_constraint=0
    LisaLisaBoBisa likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Walmart.ca and in store is weird with their clearance baby items.. The $10 highchair in store is listed online @$30..

For sure I'm getting it for $25 which is about all I want to pay for this item - (being cheap) but I didn't call to have them adjust it.. I called just to say "why does it clearly say $25 in store and $40 online".. I haven't ordered from walmart.ca for a couple of years. She said something like "I think the items just haven't been reduced enough yet online". Which makes me wonder if maybe it will eventually go down in an obvious way. She also said that they have it showing as $25 at ALL stores - she said she checked and it's $25 in store.. So I would be on the lookout for this item in store at the reduced price as well..

SO convoluted but hope someone else can get this deal.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

walmart.ca is not suppose to match in store prices. I read somewhere in their policy about it, it states online and in store price will differ at time and they don't honor the price difference. I tried to do that before and was rejected, that was how I found out about their policy. but it looks like you got it work out this time around.....

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Yeah you're totally right - I wasn't hoping for them to match it.. Was actually going to ask them to point me to a store with it "in stock"... it is in stock in stores - I've seen it twice now.. but it still scans at $59.97.. So maybe with any luck it will go down shortly.. Keep an eye out..

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Just to update - I received this today.. Called walmart.ca for them to adjust the price and they have already sent an email confirmation of $15 adjustment+tax..

So I paid $25 .. YAY.. that is about all I wanted to pay for one of these.. lol
    quicktocoupon likes this.

Thread Information