User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Brag worthy compared to Momi's SDM amazing deals

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Thanks everyone!
    And Momi, your brags are great!! How would I have know about doing this if you never posted about it?
    I must start to make it a priority to comment more on brags, i usually just read them and don't give my
    praises

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by angel_2011 View Post
    momi, don't let the negative comments get to you - if ppl have nothing good to say, they should just move on to another thread... ur not forcing anyone to do anything and u do not have to justify urself to anyone either.

I for one, LOVE reading your brags and ur fabulous finds... so big hugs to u and I look forward to reading more great deals from you.
    Completely agree with angel 2011...momi don't let the negative comments get to you...
    your posts are so helpful for us...plz don't stop...posting about wonderful deals and brags.
    I also bought 2 garnier nutrition smapoo's free yesterday.
    there was $1 Sdm coupon and $1.50 manufacturer coupon...
    terrarankin your post is really brag worthy...

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Oh momi! don't let haters bother you, we have some awesome members here but some days might not be as nice as others and I know it is difficult to surpass those comments...but we sure do appreciate all the work involved. That is why I always write thank you for sharing because I and most of us who do take the time to share and stay responsible to the post and answer questions know how difficult it can be, and taking it personally is often part of the process. So please members be nice and if you don't have anything nice to say just flippin' move on....because without members like momi and other members that break their back sharing, most of us would be missing on amazing deals. That just burns us all. Grow-up people... See momi and OP will have taught someone else by sharing that you don't even know about. And I find often people who don't share often have their 2 cents to add when they are doing nothing to contribute except negativity or one liners with no manners.

and Terrarankin

Thank you so much for sharing. That was an awesome lesson 3 cents... Great job...We learn so much by sharing and we are proud of you for facing your skepticism and triumphing. Looking forward to future vicories....

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    I am happy for your brag and happy that you mentioned my name....it's really feel good when some one appreciate your work...
    Because it's not easy after a planned shopping to post pics and write about your brag....but thank you so much terrarankin you made my day...
    I was little disappointed with some negative reviews on my post..and I did no t post any thing after that...but I feel good now.
    THANK YOU.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by oscarandme; Sat, Feb 22nd, 2014 at 01:21 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information