User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: RRRrrrrrolll up the RRrrrrrim..

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    To each their own. I like the white hot chocolate with a chai tea bag - sweet with spice. And frankly, it's quite cheap compared to many other places. It's a fun thing to do for a month or so. Once it's done we'll cut back to only once or twice a week
    I love the white hot chocolate too, but do it with half coffee Delicious!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kmiecp View Post
    Remember that the extra large sizes are more likely to win. In the official rules, it states that something like 1 in 50 are medium, 1 in 20 large and 1 in 4 are x-large. The big prizes are also distributed by region, so all five cars won't be in Ontario. Source : I used to work there.
    All I buy is the XL size and Im about 0 in 10 right now
    Momof3girlies likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I won a coffee on my very first cup. Since then I've probably bought 6 more and won nothing. My husband gets 2 or 3 a day and he's only won 1 free coffee. We always buy medium size. This week we've been getting it free at McD's and saving the stickers for next week! To make it really easy to roll the rim, first bend the cup to straighten out the roll up area. Once it's straight and not curved, it rolls very quickly!
    Mags likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    I have won by not purchasing that gross watered down brown swill at timmies..
    yeah their coffee & service has definitely gone downhill over the years.

Lot of times I get just warm coffee its not even hot when I order it ..not sure what's with the temperature

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post

Lot of times I get just warm coffee its not even hot when I order it ..not sure what's with the temperature
    I think like most things, it depends on the location. Our local Timmies (only 1 in our town), is great! Coffee is always hot - too hot it seems, if I'm the one carrying it - and the staff is really friendly (I think they get bored sometimes, so every once in a while you'll get a crazy enthusiastic person).
    Ciel likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post

I used to to work there and people would complain that their coffee wasn't hot when ordering 4-5 shots of cream or milk. Not saying this is the case for you, as I don't know how you take your coffee, but keep in mind the cream/milk is kept very cold and sometimes it would almost freeze. This certainly can bring down the temp of the coffee. If you order regular or black, then I don't know why your coffee isn't hot

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    I think like most things, it depends on the location. Our local Timmies (only 1 in our town), is great! Coffee is always hot - too hot it seems, if I'm the one carrying it - and the staff is really friendly (I think they get bored sometimes, so every once in a while you'll get a crazy enthusiastic person).
    As mentioned above, I used to work there, and yes we would get bored and/or try to take our minds off the stress of the job. I know it seems like an easy job, which it is, but when you have managers pressuring you to improve drive thru speed, lecturing you when you do poorly but not saying anything when you do well, miserable coworkers who have worked there for 10+ years and hate their lives, and customers yelling at you for no good reason, all to make $10 an hour, it can be stressful! I made my own fun by making up odd names to say (we hate having to give the long speech and saying our names at the drive thru as much as you all hate listening to it!), such as 'Mickey Mouse will see you at the window', and by pronouncing jalapeño as ja-lap-in-oh whenever people ordered that bagel

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@sunshine-you did what you needed to do to get through shifts-good for you! Serenity...
    sun_shine likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

odds of winning are less this year cause they have more sizes. before it was only m,l and xl now its s,m,l and xl.... lowers chances a bit.
    kmiecp and HeatherWake like this.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

im 2/2 actually all I buy are mediums, won coffees twice now

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

still NOTHING...wow.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I would rather be 0 for 100 , but when I win ..I want to WIN Big ..ha ha ..like a car or something

Maybe the people who are not winning any free coffee or donuts etc are going to hit the BIG one ..he he
    HeatherWake likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information