User Tag List

Page 17 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I only noticed now that the Glade offers are meant for multiple purchases... sneaky!
    The fine print for all Glade products says must buy 3 to claim cash back.
    I'd rather SnapSaves indicate the required quantity upfront.
    They did it with Huggies... it says right there 2 Huggies baby wipes, $1.00 cash back.
    It's so easy (and less confusing) to say 3 Glade room spray aerosol, $1.25 cash back.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

now they bring back the glade offer, when CO51's is over.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    now they bring back the glade offer, when CO51's is over.
    Yup, they are getting smarter like SCers!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

okay thanks, just getting a little anxious about it. wasn't sure if they had a written policy of say 4-6 weeks for instance.
    Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    just read their facebook page, someone said it has been a month now and she have not heard anything on it..sigh.....for me its two weeks by tomorrow......hope I will get an email

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Received my check today and it took 3 weeks to arrive (without any confirmation email).

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Received an email notification that DH's cheque will be mailed tonight, 15 calendar days from claim date.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Received an email notification that DH's cheque will be mailed tonight, 15 calendar days from claim date.
    I got email notification from snapsaves today too. But I forgot when I claimed the cheque.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

also got email that my cheques has been sent, exactly 2 weeks since request, they are showing 7 items that were invalid....not sure why, but it was 3 panbello pizzas, 1 royale PT and 3 glades...pretty sure they were all valid items.....

edit: the cheque is in my mail box, the same day I got the email...wow
    Last edited by cinpow; Fri, May 9th, 2014 at 01:23 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am experiencing same issue as everyone. Received eMail confirming cheque in the mail and the email listed items it rejected. In my case, their rejects were invalid because I track all my transactions (date, purchase, store, method of payment, amount) and have copies of all my receipts. Immediately after the 48 hours after all pending receipts are cleared, if the correct amount is not posted, I phone them. and they manually correct.

In contacting SnapSaves, and performing an audit of the rejected errors, seems their system is missing some receipts. They instructed me to resubmit the receipts to their support email and they will re-post. So, their Auditor had audited correctly, but the system seems to have dropped receipts (completely).

Simpler way to backtrack for these situations, is to take photos of your receipts and just store them in a folder on your device. Easier than my method, which is saving the paper copy of the receipts. But, I will still track everything in a spreadsheets. They have ongoing errors (system, people) and they keep changing the current balance/lifetime balance without any audit trail. I'm sure it's all related to start-up and software issues. Until they get good at their system & process, I'm tracking everything.
    Last edited by rockco; Mon, May 12th, 2014 at 02:45 PM.
    seylz_gurl and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I will not be using this app from now on, unless its things that I m getting for free with or without their rebates, so that I have nothing to loose even they rejects my purchase....Checkout 51 is a much better maintained program

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    also got email that my cheques has been sent, exactly 2 weeks since request, they are showing 7 items that were invalid....not sure why, but it was 3 panbello pizzas, 1 royale PT and 3 glades...pretty sure they were all valid items.....

edit: the cheque is in my mail box, the same day I got the email...wow
    what did they do to the 7 items deemed as invalid? simply not gonna award u the money?!!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
    torontogal12 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

how shady of them, why offer "no weekly limit" if this is going to happen (i think that's where the problem is). i requested my cheque and am not looking forward to this email.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That's crazy. I'm scared of redeeming my cheque now. My receipts are long gone. Never thought they'd reneg on approved ones. Approved is approved and that should be it
    Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    I am experiencing same issue as everyone. Received eMail confirming cheque in the mail and the email listed items it rejected. In my case, their rejects were invalid because I track all my transactions (date, purchase, store, method of payment, amount) and have copies of all my receipts. Immediately after the 48 hours after all pending receipts are cleared, if the correct amount is not posted, I phone them. and they manually correct.

In contacting SnapSaves, and performing an audit of the rejected errors, seems their system is missing some receipts. They instructed me to resubmit the receipts to their support email and they will re-post. So, their Auditor had audited correctly, but the system seems to have dropped receipts (completely).

Simpler way to backtrack for these situations, is to take photos of your receipts and just store them in a folder on your device. Easier than my method, which is saving the paper copy of the receipts. But, I will still track everything in a spreadsheets. They have ongoing errors (system, people) and they keep changing the current balance/lifetime balance without any audit trail. I'm sure it's all related to start-up and software issues. Until they get good at their system & process, I'm tracking everything.
    Lori likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so if I want to claim the same item with more than 1 in quantity, do I just need to submit once for that item receipt ? Does the system will recognize I want to claim more than 1 in quantity for that specific item ?
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    so if I want to claim the same item with more than 1 in quantity, do I just need to submit once for that item receipt ? Does the system will recognize I want to claim more than 1 in quantity for that specific item ?
    That is correct!
    lcmt likes this.

Page 17 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread Information