Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got an email today that my check is on the way! Woohoo

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got 2 checks today. All printed with amount of $2.

We all know the request check should be above $20, where did those two $2 checks come from?

I just want to collect my rebate and get away from this Snap.
    ROMEO, hcao, sweetmomma and 3 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had put a request for encashing my cheque in June. Followed up several times but every time got the reply that they it will take time in processing and it is in queue. So I waited. Just yesterday I called them and now was told that they donated my $90 cheque. I never asked them to do so. Really annoying. They asked me that I might have called earlier. I actually did and got the answers I should wait. I suggest request ur cheque as soon as it $20
    uanoor, ROMEO, hcao and 4 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bussy bee View Post
    I had put a request for encashing my cheque in June. Followed up several times but every time got the reply that they it will take time in processing and it is in queue. So I waited. Just yesterday I called them and now was told that they donated my $90 cheque. I never asked them to do so. Really annoying. They asked me that I might have called earlier. I actually did and got the answers I should wait. I suggest request ur cheque as soon as it $20
    what a sad story ~
    ROMEO likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope they can give you the $90 you earned. They should make good on it.

I always cash out when I hit $20 out of fear of these rebate apps going under.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Me too

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bussy bee View Post
    Omg iwould be furious
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I want to cash out right now but my receipt has been processing for weeks and weeks. I would love to get the cheque to pay for Xmas. Mine is $50
    Quote Originally Posted by mollyh View Post
    Hope they can give you the $90 you earned. They should make good on it.

I always cash out when I hit $20 out of fear of these rebate apps going under.
    sweetmomma and zealot1205 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

OK Snap by Groupon...I just received an email showing my offers for the next few days. I have done a little bit of research and here is why your rebates are ridiculous and probably the reason why I have been stuck at just under 10$ for the last few months:

Kiwi 25 cents rebate -- cheapest price found: 50 cents each, therefore, a 50% savings
    Butternut squash 25 cents rebate -- cheapest price found: 0.99/lb, therefore, a 25% savings if I just purchase a pound
    Blackberries 25 cents rebate -- cheapest price found: 1.97$, therefore, a 12.5% savings
    Soybeans 25 cents rebate -- picture shows dry beans, couldn't find anything online...can't provide an accurate estimate.
    Truffles 25 cents rebate -- picture shows the fungus (not the chocolate!)...nowhere to be found except a fine foods/specialty store? Can't provide an accurate estimate of the savings, but I think we all know this would be minimal
    King lobster 25 cents rebate -- tails on sale for 4$, therefore, a 6% savings
    Fresh mint 25 cent rebate -- guesstimating $2 for a bunch (?), therefore, a 12.5% savings

This isn't taking into consideration the minimum amount that must be spent in order to obtain the rebate (usually $1 for produce), further reducing the savings. Add to that, your odds of claiming the rebate before it gets sold out....and I am left to wonder why this rebate app is even worth my time?

Maybe next week you'll send me better offers, and maybe I will wake up at 6am to get to my local store for 7am and upload my receipt by 7:05 so that I can finally see my account creep up to 10$. Maybe I'll be able to claim a check one day....

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Finally got my cheque after months of waiting yay!!!
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Yes i must say the deals on Snap are just plain crazy

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    OK Snap by Groupon...I just received an email showing my offers for the next few days. I have done a little bit of research and here is why your rebates are ridiculous and probably the reason why I have been stuck at just under 10$ for the last few months:

Kiwi 25 cents rebate -- cheapest price found: 50 cents each, therefore, a 50% savings
    Butternut squash 25 cents rebate -- cheapest price found: 0.99/lb, therefore, a 25% savings if I just purchase a pound
    Blackberries 25 cents rebate -- cheapest price found: 1.97$, therefore, a 12.5% savings
    Soybeans 25 cents rebate -- picture shows dry beans, couldn't find anything online...can't provide an accurate estimate.
    Truffles 25 cents rebate -- picture shows the fungus (not the chocolate!)...nowhere to be found except a fine foods/specialty store? Can't provide an accurate estimate of the savings, but I think we all know this would be minimal
    Fresh mint 25 cent rebate -- guesstimating $2 for a bunch (?), therefore, a 12.5% savings

This isn't taking into consideration the minimum amount that must be spent in order to obtain the rebate (usually $1 for produce), further reducing the savings. Add to that, your odds of claiming the rebate before it gets sold out....and I am left to wonder why this rebate app is even worth my time?

Maybe next week you'll send me better offers, and maybe I will wake up at 6am to get to my local store for 7am and upload my receipt by 7:05 so that I can finally see my account creep up to 10$. Maybe I'll be able to claim a check one day....
    elayjosh likes this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love that last paragraph! And I'm glad to see that i'm not the only one that had to wait 3 weeks....then my reciept wasn't approved ugh
    Anna Michele and d.ot like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

received my cheque today and said my goodbyes to snapsaves!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

What? That's appalling. Donated it where? To their own coffers?
    Reminds me of KidsFutures/Futura rewards. I had accumulated $100+ (which I think was the minimum cash out) and requested a cheque. I knew it would take a long time. Several months later, I inquired about it. They said it could take a while. So I waited until it had been a year since the initial request, then found out that they were dealing with a lawyer about BANKRUPTCY and I was pretty much SOL.

(EDIT: apparently I didn't "reply with quote", this is in response to bussy bee's post. Sorry!)
    Last edited by dizzyb; Sun, Nov 23rd, 2014 at 03:39 PM.
    LIVE SIMPLE and Anna Michele like this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I hear you. So many offers for the produce I buy regularly but can't seem to get them. I Always get "all gone " . What the hell the offer loaded in the morning and all gone by afternoon. Seems I should quit my job
    Stay at home and be ready with a car to get the rebate offers

Anna Michele and d.ot like this.

Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Thread Information