User Tag List

Page 59 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    i did lol im set for floor wash for a ahile
    i bought a bunch the other day too but it was removed then the store specific restrictions ( i originally thought it said i had to buy it there but i had aready checked and knew they didnt have it Grrr) when i realized my receipts were still good i went gung ho
    Walmart seems to have the best price on this product so why would anyone buy it anywhere but Walmart is beyond me... I have made $4.60 on each one I buy from Walmart so why wouldnt we buy a whole bunch???
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    Walmart seems to have the best price on this product so why would anyone buy it anywhere but Walmart is beyond me... I have made $4.60 on each one I buy from Walmart so why wouldnt we buy a whole bunch???
    Because Walmart is sold out, other stores are closer, someone doesn't need to make as much as possible off it cause they use it anyhow, general Walmart hatred and avoidance...did you want more reasons? Lol

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For me, managing Snap.Groupon takes a lot more administration cause I keep every receipt & I update a tracking report from the day I opened my account. They've had software problems whereby items are not fully credited or they remove cashback when they audit the cheque for mail out, thus the need to track them.

But, sadly, I'm hooked.

I just noticed SC Bathroom cleaners $2.50 cashback for trigger or aerosols are AVAILABLE AGAIN. I'm off to Walmart with my coupons, as they're still 2 for $6.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

sometimes ( like today for example ) I was in WM for something else, I knew Snap had the offers on SC triggers/aerosol again and I had my coupons with me but after buying my other needed items I drove home totally forgetting to pick up those items!!
    csaund21 and Anna Michele like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Because Walmart is sold out, other stores are closer, someone doesn't need to make as much as possible off it cause they use it anyhow, general Walmart hatred and avoidance...did you want more reasons? Lol
    Yeap went to 2 walmarts, both completely sold out. Went to RCSS and there was 2 left. I got one. Because it'll last me at least a year. I don't need more. Crazy concept huh.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I'm with you on this one! I buy most of my stuff at Walmart because it's cheap, convenient to get to & they pricematch. And if they're paying me to take it out of the store, I'll buy as many as I can get my hands on whether I need it or not! After all, I can always gift it, sell it in a yard sale, or donate it.

denise
    scrapyddm likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    For me, managing Snap.Groupon takes a lot more administration cause I keep every receipt & I update a tracking report from the day I opened my account. They've had software problems whereby items are not fully credited or they remove cashback when they audit the cheque for mail out, thus the need to track them.

But, sadly, I'm hooked.

I just noticed SC Bathroom cleaners $2.50 cashback for trigger or aerosols are AVAILABLE AGAIN. I'm off to Walmart with my coupons, as they're still 2 for $6.
    Mmmhmmm, they shouldn't be auditing it before they send it out if they have already approved it, unless they let monkeys approve the offers...OR maybe monkeys should audit the cheques at the end then there would be fewer errors. I would be inclined to blame fraudulent activity on computer errors if I were such a company as well

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$1 cashback for Classico Sauces, MUST PURCHASE 2 JARS, was posted today. Limit 3. Not a high value offer, but still a discount if you need it. Remember to use the $1 off printable coupon.
    Grey, walkonby and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I try to avoid WM as much as possible too, and honestly I spend as little $ as possible there.
    I guess I just get lucky when I do go... Picked up 14 more today ( did not clear the shelf)...and that's all I bought and I'm gonna give most of it away. I have a lot of co-workers who love free stuff!
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    I'm with you on this one! I buy most of my stuff at Walmart because it's cheap, convenient to get to & they pricematch. And if they're paying me to take it out of the store, I'll buy as many as I can get my hands on whether I need it or not! After all, I can always gift it, sell it in a yard sale, or donate it.

denise
    My thoughts exactly!!
    coupondiva likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They approved $5 in my account but my balance didn't change?!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

This week I gifted 8 of my friends spring cleaning packs, (windex, S.B bathroom cleaners,pledge, palmolive d.w soap, glade ets) all very happy.

I try to avoid WM as much as possible too, and honestly I spend as little $ as possible there.
    I guess I just get lucky when I do go... Picked up 14 more today ( did not clear the shelf)...and that's all I bought and I'm gonna give most of it away. I have a lot of co-workers who love free stuff!
    walkonby and Anna Michele like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

So they've messed up my account balance 3x this week. I get an email from them saying "we're getting a lot of messages right now, glad I could help."

Except they didn't do anything. My account is still missing money. You helped with literally nothing
    momof3heathens likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    $1 cashback for Classico Sauces, MUST PURCHASE 2 JARS, was posted today. Limit 3. Not a high value offer, but still a discount if you need it. Remember to use the $1 off printable coupon.
    SDM's May 16-22 flyer has Classico 2/$4 (or $2.49 each)

So buy 2/$4, use $1 coupon x2, less $1 Snap = $1 for 2 jars.
    Still a good deal
    walkonby likes this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

shiny
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I uploaded my receipt for 2 scrubbing bubble but got credit for one.I wrote to them or I should upload again.
    walkonby likes this.

Page 59 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Thread Information