User Tag List

Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you're interested in the Off@ PowerPad Refills3 (orange box) $10 cashback MUST BUY 2, they're on sale at Lowes for $8.97 till May 27th
    http://www.lowes.ca/mosquito-repelle...&ProductSlot=3
    Last edited by rockco; Sat, May 23rd, 2015 at 05:05 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    If you're interested in the Off@ PowerPad Refills3 (orange box) $10 cashback MUST BUY 2, they're on sale at Lowes for $8.97 till May 27th
    http://www.lowes.ca/mosquito-repelle...&ProductSlot=3
    I'm not near a Lowes and my Walmart doesn't price match out of town but my Walmart has them for $9.97. I like your price better. Thank you for the heads up!
    ROMEO and rockco like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Maple, do you have a HomeDepot? You could price match there and get an additional 10% off.
    ROMEO and maple7 like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Maple, do you have a HomeDepot? You could price match there and get an additional 10% off.
    Yes I do and I use them! Thank you for the suggestion.
    ROMEO and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Yes I do and I use them! Thank you for the suggestion.
    When I checked my offers yesterday morning, all the OFF type of offers were there, then later in afternoon they were all gone. Well, not shown as "all gone", but just not there.

Are they still showing on yours?

I got my coupons ready and was leaving to shop for these offers, but checked app first. Keep checking back to see if re-listed on mine. No luck yet.

Back to pizza, baby items, and nuts only. Maybe they'll put something back on today.
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Wed, May 27th, 2015 at 09:13 AM.
    ROMEO and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    491 (100%)

The OFF deals aren't on mine anymore either.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They still owe me $5 but I am cashing out. I have way too much money in there to risk anymore with them. I still want to use it with the Delissios (DH loves them). But I donno if I can still trust this app
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

The Scrubbing Bubbles offers vaporized too! No "Almost Gone", "All Gone" or "Used", just vanished. Hopefully they'll come back soon.

Also noticed the Delissio Vintage offer has been upped to $5 wub 3 instead of $4 wub 3. Gotta go get some more before the sale ends here tonight.

denise
    ROMEO and Momof3girlies like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I am still p***** at them, my last cheque had $13 taken off now and they won't respond. They seem to not understand that PULL UPS JUMBO at SDM are Huggies pull ups, confusing I know. Can't wait to cash out for my next cheque and see how much they steal back from it. I wish SDM would stop putting their diapers and wipes and sale and I wouldn't have to deal with crap. This company is a joke. I wish people would post their complaints on their Facebook page instead of pics of their cheques, which are probably short money anyways. I wouldn't even trust they will actually award a prize for posting a cheque.
    ROMEO and toronto166 like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am wondering if they let you know when they claw back rebates? Or do you just notice a discrepancy on your check?
    I cashed out and received one check earlier this week and email notice of a 2nd one on the way. But silly me, I did not record how much the total was at when I hit cash out.

I was really pleased with the way things went the last 3 months, with any failed rebate being corrected as soon as I emailed them but now I am wondering if I have the wool pulled over my eyes.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

The OFF! Powerpad & Deep Woods offers are back. Looks like they yanked them to refine the redemption terms. Be sure to check before you go shopping--the $10 wub 2 Deep Woods have a limit of 2 per user. (Don't know if this means you can only get $10 back for 2 or $20 back for 4). And the $10 wub Powerpads say the same thing.

They also have the $2 Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush offer limited to 1/user/week. (I saw these at No Frills for $1.97)!

denise
    Grey, ROMEO, torontogal12 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I am wondering if they let you know when they claw back rebates? Or do you just notice a discrepancy on your check?
    I cashed out and received one check earlier this week and email notice of a 2nd one on the way. But silly me, I did not record how much the total was at when I hit cash out.

I was really pleased with the way things went the last 3 months, with any failed rebate being corrected as soon as I emailed them but now I am wondering if I have the wool pulled over my eyes.
    Yes, they inform you AFTER they have mailed your check lol. And not which specific receipt of course lol. Just which offers and how many times.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    They also have the $2 Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush offer limited to 1/user/week. (I saw these at No Frills for $1.97)!
    denise
    @coupondiva , thanks so much for the No Frills tip! Be sure to clip & use the $1 off coupon from SmartSource March 28, 2015, expires July 31, 2015.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/397616-...7/#post6353628

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

total of $20 for 4

Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    The OFF! Powerpad & Deep Woods offers are back. Looks like they yanked them to refine the redemption terms. Be sure to check before you go shopping--the $10 wub 2 Deep Woods have a limit of 2 per user. (Don't know if this means you can only get $10 back for 2 or $20 back for 4). And the $10 wub Powerpads say the same thing.

denise
    ROMEO and coupondiva like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pledge floor cleaner deal is back and there's no limits now. Scrubbing Bubbles have changed to 1 per week. When does their new week start anyways?
    ROMEO and rockco like this.

Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Thread Information