User Tag List

Page 63 of 101 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Ah poop! The $2.50 Scrubbing Bubbles offer just came back but it's limited to 1 per user per week!

denise
    walkonby, torontogal12 and rockco like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    757 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    Pledge floor cleaner deal is back and there's no limits now. Scrubbing Bubbles have changed to 1 per week. When does their new week start anyways?
    can i purchased 2 pledge floor cleaner on one receipt and apply for $14 cashback? Thanks in advance for any reply.
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    Pledge floor cleaner deal is back and there's no limits now. Scrubbing Bubbles have changed to 1 per week. When does their new week start anyways?
    Thanks for heads up @elusive . Reminder, use coupon and make purchase at Superstore on NO TAX DAY. Product is on sale for $3. I'll have to check the price of Pledge Floor products in comparison to Walmart, as I might get a better deal on NO TAX DAY.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ROMEO, walkonby and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Yes, they inform you AFTER they have mailed your check lol. And not which specific receipt of course lol. Just which offers and how many times.
    What the heck is that? This is Groupon customer service?? You'd expect a heck of a lot more from a big company like that
    ROMEO likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    What the heck is that? This is Groupon customer service?? You'd expect a heck of a lot more from a big company like that
    Exactly! I think the way they are running this whole thing is disgusting. They should be far more accountable for accuracy. They are getting away with an awful lot. These issues do not exist with CO51.
    torontogal12 likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by smartshopper888 View Post
    can i purchased 2 pledge floor cleaner on one receipt and apply for $14 cashback? Thanks in advance for any reply.
    yes, i tested it and you're allowed to choose more than 1 quantity.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

First off thanks for educating me with this thread. Your shop blows me away.

I used snap for first time today at shoppers. Bought 6 Casa di Mama inferno pizzas for a total of $20 ( 3 for 20 )

I was only credited for 1 out of 6 pizza's purchased... but the email did say to contact customer service if that was wrong. So i sent an email.

Hopefully I'll get my other 5 bucks. Otherwise I wont be a happy camper.
    Anna Michele likes this.

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I requested my first cheque after using the app for over a year. It showed up about a week later and I'm happy to say no claw backs. They definitely have issues. Somehow my account was credited an extra $3 and they paid it out.

I've decided that Snap is not worth it for me and I'm deleting the app from my device. I'll stick with CO51 where they have offers for things that I actually buy.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi vw_girl,

I do screen shots with my iPad/iPhone of my account when I cash out of each rebate app. I then have the date and amount for the requested cheque.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I cashed out on May 18 and got an email "your check is on its way" on May 21. Do you know how long does it take after this... I am still waiting. Thanks
    walkonby likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sauro88 View Post
    I cashed out on May 18 and got an email "your check is on its way" on May 21. Do you know how long does it take after this... I am still waiting. Thanks
    I just checked my emails, I cashed out May 10th, they said cheque is " on its way " May 15th and i reveived it May 25th.
    Last edited by walkonby; Thu, May 28th, 2015 at 08:51 AM. Reason: added dates

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i cashed out may4 received it may26
    Momof3girlies likes this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

It's too bad some of you are having such troubles with this app. I have had a lot of offers missed but I just email them back & it's usually straightened out within 24 hours. Since reading about everyone's troubles I have kept every original receipt in an envelope labelled "Snap by Groupon". I write on back of the receipts in pencil what the offer was--eg $5 wub 2 Scrubbing Bubbles. I also save all of the confirmation emails in a separate folder in my email--just in case I have to fight for my $!

Anyway, just did my first cashout! I requested on May 12, got the email that it was on it's way on May 15 & it arrived here on May 19! No clawbacks so I'm super stoked!

Oh and when I do get rebate cheques, I take at least half of it and use for the next round of rebates. That way I never have to worry about needing the cash "up front". Hope that makes sense!

denise

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Yes i see that now thanks coupondiva.I just checked my app there's $1.00 Cashmere UltraLuxe or Cashmere Ultra 3 Ply(12 rolls or larger) No redemption limit per person
    coupondiva likes this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Still waiting for my $70 cheque that I requested April 26 Mailed on May 11th. I phoned yesterday and was told to wait another 7 business to call if I don't get it. I am hoping I receive it tomorrow.

Page 63 of 101 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Thread Information