User Tag List

Page 93 of 101 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1512
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineTea View Post
    @amira84, did you get the snap rebate for last week or did you use the bogo coupon offer for this rebate cheque? tia
    I claimed the bogo offer and was approved but I am a bit nervous about them approving my cheque request.

I used this week's snap dessange offer before i knew about this coupon. So, i didnt use this coupon yet. But some other members mentioned that snap approved their receipt despite using BOGO coupon. Although you never know how much they will send you once you order the cheque.
    rockco and JasmineTea like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I will also like to say thank you to rockco. He/she always posts these sdm related cashbacks on sdm forum plus these rebate apps forums. As soon as i see that rockco has made a new post in any of these forums, i instantly know that there is a very good deal offered to us somewhere.
    Thanks a lot rockco. This $64.75 would not have been possible without your announcements.
    Thanks so much @amira84 . I didn't think anyone noticed. I intently make an effort (when I have time) to post the common topic in multiple posts cause I (like many others), may not notice it in the single post, so like to go the extra mile.

I forgot to post the Dessange coupon here (been busy car pooling kids to activities). Really appreciate the note, thank you.
    Last edited by rockco; Mon, Dec 7th, 2015 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Update: "me is a she"

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Thanks so much @amira84. I didn't think anyone noticed. I intently make an effort (when I have time) to post the common topic in multiple posts cause I (like many others), may not notice it in the single post, so like to go the extra mile.

I forgot to post the Dessange coupon here (been busy car pooling kids to activities). Really appreciate the note, thank you.
    I am sure a lot people notice but they have been so busy going to sdm for this shampoo that they couldnt take time to say thank you.
    And now a rant... lol.
    i couldnt take advantage of this bogo coupon because you couldnt post it on sdm,snap and zweet forum. I guess you posted it in only 1 thread but it was too late for me. Lol.

See now? Your posts do help a lot.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What's the Dessange deal?

Starting December 4th, SNAP offered $15.00 (Limit 1 per account holder) when purchasing a combo of Dessange Hair Treatment ($14.99) and Dessange Hair Shampoo or Conditioner ($12.99) from Shoppers Drug Mart.

BUT WAIT, use the B1G1 coupon, see SC Blog Post (credit to @mydusty )
    http://smartcanucks.ca/dessande-hair...f-your-choice/

WAIT THERE'S MORE... Zweet offers $14.99 (Limit 1) for purchasing the same combo. This is the 3rd week Zweet has made this offer available.

AND FINALLY, Shoppers has been offering extra points for the purchase of any Dessange product (so get creative and combine with your personal offers/store promotions for extra points). History of points offers:
    20x November 30-December 4
    10x December 5 - December 11
    20x December 12 - December 18 (credit @tioma a for the early flyer post)

Credit to ALL in this post who helped sort out the details to solidify the product and the deal!
    (Extra mention to @Aries07 for starting this post.)
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/410955-...6/#post6522207
    Last edited by rockco; Mon, Dec 7th, 2015 at 01:18 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I notice!! Thanks Rockco and Amira, I bought the conditioner and the treatment for color treated hair. I paid with my points and I was approved for both zweet and snap. I used the treatment today and I love it, flyaways are gone and my hair looks shiny and gorgeous hahaha, smells good too!!.Maybe I love it more because it was free!! I don't know how zweet works, I would like to buy more but it indicates I already redeemed the offer, do we get new offers every week..I just signed up to get the deal!!
    Thanks everyone!!
    rockco, amira84, ReallySC and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The oleo oil miracle line is even better than color treated hair line IMO.
    rockco, ReallySC and JasmineTea like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And now a rant... lol.
    i couldnt take advantage of this bogo coupon because you couldnt post it on sdm,snap and zweet forum. I guess you posted it in only 1 thread but it was too late for me. Lol.See now? Your posts do help a lot.
    Ditto, I didn't use the B1G1 cause I rushed to make my purchase on Dec 4th (prior to the coupon) so I would get the 20x points at Shoppers.

From experience, SNAP might change their offer and remove the used/limit condition in the future.
    From trend, Zweet may continue to offer Dessange for the 4th week.
    Coupon good till January 31, 2016.
    Shoppers offering 20x again on December 12, 2015.
    And...maybe Checkout 51....
    I'm monitoring these closely. I wouldn't mind more products or a money making situation.
    Last edited by rockco; Mon, Dec 7th, 2015 at 01:23 PM.
    amira84 and JasmineTea like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The oleo oil miracle line is even better than color treated hair line IMO.
    Is that one good for color treated hair!!
    rockco likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ditto, I didn't use the B1G1 cause I rushed to make my purchase on Dec 4th (prior to the coupon) so I would get the 20x points at Shoppers.

From experience, SNAP might change their offer and remove the used/limit condition in the future.
    From trend, Zweet may continue to offer Dessange for the 4th week.
    Coupon good till January 31, 2016.
    Shoppers offering 20x again on December 12, 2015.
    And...maybe Checkout 51....
    I'm monitoring these closely. I wouldn't mind more products or a money making situation.
    Could you imagine if C51 got in on the act too!
    rockco, amira84 and Arvilish like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineTea View Post
    @amira84 , did you get the snap rebate for last week or did you use the bogo coupon offer for this rebate cheque? tia
    I claimed the bogo offer and was approved but I am a bit nervous about them approving my cheque request.
    There's no reason to be nervous. The only reason they don't approve cheque requests is system errors.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Thanks so much @amira84 . I didn't think anyone noticed. I intently make an effort (when I have time) to post the common topic in multiple posts cause I (like many others), may not notice it in the single post, so like to go the extra mile.

A big thank you from me as well for your contributions to this site! You are very much on the ball with many deals

rockco, amira84 and JasmineTea like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I would fire off a few sdm coupons in the event this offer is available again this week. Sdm has a habit of pulling their coupons

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I want get in on this as well...too tempting, is everyone printing the full coupon with the image, one per page?
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    I want get in on this as well...too tempting, is everyone printing the full coupon with the image, one per page?
    1 per page... but I didn't print it. I saved the image file and will print later if I need it. It uses up a lots of ink for the advertisement banner (plus save paper until you need the coupon).

In windows, you can save the image, by right clicking the image and choose "save as image" or

To save in PDF, send to a PDF printer (that you've previously installed).

By the way, read the Shopper's post on Dessange. Some people cannot find the product so scout out your SDM stores for product.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/410955-...atment-canada/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

any instructions on how to size down this coupon?? not computer savy much appreciated

Page 93 of 101 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast

Thread Information