Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1512
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    any instructions on how to size down this coupon?? not computer savy much appreciated
    I wouldn't shrink it. You'll risk them rejecting it.
    redfox and rockco like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I used the blonde shampoo today. It smells like 1950s perfume . Can't tell about the results yet
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    any instructions on how to size down this coupon?? not computer savy much appreciated
    It only prints half a page. It doesn't print like what you see on the screen.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    redfox and rockco like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I used the blonde shampoo today. It smells like 1950s perfume . Can't tell about the results yet
    I think it's all okay. Nothing to rave about. Clearly its made by l'oreal and many steps above say, the expertise line, but nowhere near l'oreal professional. In other words for free it's fantastic. Would I pay for it? No, I would spend that kind of money on l'oreal professional. But yes its definitely above drug store level.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This SNAP offer has been available for over a month, but since Walmart just reduced their price, I thought I would post here.

$4.00 cashback Glade Spray Starter Kit
    Limit 1 per Receipt
    Unlimited Per Account

$6.97 rollback price at Walmart (reg $9.97)

Use the BOGO free coupon, and get $4 back from SNAP on 1 unit per receipt (thus pay $2.97 for 2) OR

Use $5 off $15 coupon, and make other Glade purchases and get cashback from Checkout51 for their Glade offers. (Sobey's has the Glade Melts on sale $3.49 so it would be a good choice to include in your combination of glade products for cashback).

Check your SNAP & CO51 accounts to confirm offers available to you (& deadline).
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    walkonby and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I think it's all okay. Nothing to rave about. Clearly its made by l'oreal and many steps above say, the expertise line, but nowhere near l'oreal professional. In other words for free it's fantastic. Would I pay for it? No, I would spend that kind of money on l'oreal professional. But yes its definitely above drug store level.

Isn't Loreal Professional a drug store brand as well? I thought macadamia oil, nexxus and these types of brands were high end professional stuff.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Isn't Loreal Professional a drug store brand as well? I thought macadamia oil, nexxus and these types of brands were high end professional stuff.
    She means the loreal salon stuff not the stuff they claim is loreal professional in stores
    annedougherty and amira84 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

As usual, Thursday/Friday, SNAP reloads previously seen offers. Check your account as some of these are personalized:

$1.00 Purex Bathroom Tissue 12 rolls or larger (No Limit)
    $2.00 Shout Triple Acting Laundry Stain Remover (1 per receipt, no limit)
    $3.00 Scrubbing bubbles Fresh Brush Starter kit, Heavy Duty Refills or Flushable Refills (1 per receipt, no limit)
    $1.50 Scrubbing bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gels Refills (1 per receipt, no limit)

[TIP: I'm upping my receipts for Scrubbing Bubbles Gel which was used for CO51, for the SNAP offer.]
    Last edited by rockco; Fri, Dec 11th, 2015 at 08:25 PM.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    As usual, Thursday/Friday, SNAP reloads previously seen offers. Check your account as some of these are personalized:

$1.00 Purex Bathroom Tissue 12 rolls or larger (No Limit)
    $2.00 Shout Triple Acting Laundry Stain Remover (1 per receipt, no limit)
    $3.00 Scrubbing bubbles Fresh Brush Sarter kit, Heavy Duty Refills or Flushable Refills (1 per receipt, no limit)
    $1.50 Scrubbing bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gels Refills (1 per receipt, no limit)

[TIP: I'm upping my receipts for Scrubbing Bubbles Gel which was used for CO51, for the SNAP offer.]
    Are there new offers for SB on CO51 or are you referring to last week. Good eye to see the overlap if that's the case, Thanks so much for all the great hints/ideas you have!!!
    rockco likes this.
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Google l'oreal professional. You are thinking of something else I think.

amira84 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpersmom View Post
    Are there new offers for SB on CO51 or are you referring to last week. Good eye to see the overlap if that's the case, Thanks so much for all the great hints/ideas you have!!!
    Use previous day's receipt of scrubbing bubbles gel that you upped to CO51 (previous offer), SNAP will more than likely approve.
    Thumpersmom likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Another Scrubbing Bubbles offer just got posted:
    $2.00 Scrubbing bubbles Bathroom Cleaner (1 per receipt, no limit)

On sale $2.88 @ Food Basics today, till December 16th. There are several coupons $1, $1.50 & $2. (If you have the $2 coupon, it'll be a money maker.)
    torontogal12 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just added...
    $2.00 cashback Drano ANY Product (No Limit), plus use $1.00 off printable coupon on save.ca and/or walmart.ca/en/coupons
    amira84 likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up! I have a question, Walmart has different Scrubbing Bubbles gel, triggers and aerosols on 2 for $6. If I get say, a gel and a trigger, will it be $6? I can't remember if their multi buy has to be the same UPC or okay within the same brand. Thank you!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by goldenkagi View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I have a question, Walmart has different Scrubbing Bubbles gel, triggers and aerosols on 2 for $6. If I get say, a gel and a trigger, will it be $6? I can't remember if their multi buy has to be the same UPC or okay within the same brand. Thank you!
    YES, you can have different UPC combos to get the discount. I was just at Walmart. Windex & Scrubbing products, buy 2 pay $6 (or $3 each). Each item displays the full price, and there is a separate line showing the discount, reducing your final total.

Just in case you're interested, Food Basics has the triggers for $2.88, so I would suggest price matching that one, and get the gel for $3.

(psst.... you may end up with the $2.88 price for Cleaner, $3 for Gel PLUS the refund discount). Check amount before making your payment.
    Last edited by rockco; Fri, Dec 11th, 2015 at 12:25 AM.
    seylz_gurl and annedougherty like this.

Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 ... LastLast

Thread Information