User Tag List

Page 15 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I love this bonus offer. Just submitted a gas receipt
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    yeah they have a new "bonus" offer every day! their weekly offers don't change much. a big reason why i don't love this app is because the bonus offers' quantities are so limited that you need to shop everyday if you want to get in on the deal. by the time i remember to check the app, the good offers are sold out :/
    cant agree more!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If any one is still interested in Saran Plastic Wrap for the $2 rebate, starting May 1st, Walmart has the product on rollback to $2.47
    - Cling Plus 60ft $2.47 (was $2.78)
    - Premium Wrap 30ft $2.47 (was $3.27)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

this is weird..just couple days ago I checkout for the first time for a total of $35.50....and the balance went to $0....just now I m checking my new offers, they gave me $5? is not like I mind free money....lol....

also should I be expecting an email confirming my cheque has been sent out like Checkout 51??
    Last edited by cinpow; Fri, May 2nd, 2014 at 01:00 AM.
    momi likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    this is weird..just couple days ago I checkout for the first time for a total of $35.50....and the balance went to $0....just now I m checking my new offers, they gave me $5? is not like I mind free money....lol....

also should I be expecting an email confirming my cheque has been sent out like Checkout 51??
    The same thing happened with me,
    my balance was $25 and when I requested a cheque,I received the email that my request is in process but within 24 hours they reduced my balance to $17,I did emailed them and got response that some of my purchases were not valid.i mean it's weirded,unbelievable.
    i am with checkout51 from the last for months and I did redeem $100 until now,never had an issue with them,but with snapsaves I had this issue.
    next time I will take care of all my receipts until I claim the rebate.
    sarah_cio likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    The same thing happened with me,
    my balance was $25 and when I requested a cheque,I received the email that my request is in process but within 24 hours they reduced my balance to $17,I did emailed them and got response that some of my purchases were not valid.i mean it's weirded,unbelievable.
    i am with checkout51 from the last for months and I did redeem $100 until now,never had an issue with them,but with snapsaves I had this issue.
    next time I will take care of all my receipts until I claim the rebate.
    I always keep all claimed receipts until I receive my cheque.
    momi likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I just use to keep the receipt until I claimed it but from now if I could not keep the receipt at least I will make a note on my iPad for what product I did claim for future references.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

after I request my cheque, I haven't got one single email about it......is that normal?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had something similar happen...somehow their system gave me extra/duplicate credit by like $5, because I had multiples of the same product, and I requested my cheque, didn't get an email but got a confirmation message inside teh app saying cheque request will be processed soon. While all this was happening I had emailed Snapsaves, about two days before, enquiring about how to claim multiple offers on same receipt (uploading receipt multiple times etc). And they took over 3 days to get back and Because I didn't want to risk going over the 2day receipt posting period, I uploaded it multiple times and their system got confused I guess? So when I received an email back from help desk, I was told that she would have to cancel my cheque request coz there was a mistake; my balance when i checked the next day, had gone from 0 back to like $25 (as opposed to the 30 from before). So you likely didn't get extra money, they probably canceled your cheque request, discredited some purchases and brought your total down to $5. That is really really low compared to the 35.50 you initially claimed. So get on it fast! They take a few days to reply back too, so the sooner you enquire, the better. Goood luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    after I request my cheque, I haven't got one single email about it......is that normal?
    hcao likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jp-13 View Post
    I had something similar happen...somehow their system gave me extra/duplicate credit by like $5, because I had multiples of the same product, and I requested my cheque, didn't get an email but got a confirmation message inside teh app saying cheque request will be processed soon. While all this was happening I had emailed Snapsaves, about two days before, enquiring about how to claim multiple offers on same receipt (uploading receipt multiple times etc). And they took over 3 days to get back and Because I didn't want to risk going over the 2day receipt posting period, I uploaded it multiple times and their system got confused I guess? So when I received an email back from help desk, I was told that she would have to cancel my cheque request coz there was a mistake; my balance when i checked the next day, had gone from 0 back to like $25 (as opposed to the 30 from before). So you likely didn't get extra money, they probably canceled your cheque request, discredited some purchases and brought your total down to $5. That is really really low compared to the 35.50 you initially claimed. So get on it fast! They take a few days to reply back too, so the sooner you enquire, the better. Goood luck!
    so I might need to re submit all my receipts again....omg.....that is a lot of them..hope I don't have to do that

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I requested my first cheque over two weeks ago. I have heard nothing. I emailed them and they said they are taking longer than usual to mail the cheques and I should hear this week or next....so $20 cheque took me about 6-8 weeks to earn and about 3-5 weeks to receive. I am not too happy with this app so far. Not to mention all the rebates for produce, etc. go within a few hours!
    Angela273 and lecale like this.
    Start your savings with Ing direct orange key: 14063041S1

Have you tried swagbucks? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/sciotti

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

damn i just requested for my cheque before i read all this. i got an automatic email that they're processing it. i was hoping to cash it in before i leave for vacation :/ not impressed.
    Last edited by elusive; Sat, May 3rd, 2014 at 11:10 AM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hmmm, I am sort of new to using snapsaves, and I was a little disappointed to see that my spinach did not go through, not even an explanation. Then POOF! today they say I got the $1.00 for it?? That was last week I sent that in I think. Now after reading about the glitches that have happened with people's refunds, I am going to start keeping the receipts until I get my first cheque from them.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Mon, Jan 19th, 2015 at 07:56 PM.
    hcao likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    It took me 8 weeks to collect $20 and 3 weeks for the check to arrive...so almost 3 months total. I ask myself, is this company going to still be around in another 3 months? Is it worth buying things if there is always a risk that credit for them is denied, and there is a 3 month wait period between redemptions?
    That's why I'm only buying things that I would normally buy, like the produce.
    lecale likes this.

Page 15 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread Information