User Tag List

Page 38 of 101 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Any deals for Pledge this week in Ontario?? I would love to get the SnapSaves deal for Pledge for free or really cheap!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hcao View Post
    I had balance $13, then only $2 left. I called and was told: I only had $2.
    I was so mad, and have nothing to do with them. Now I gave up and stop using this program.

I like checkout 51!
    When you make a claim. Lets say you are buying something for $2 and you buy 5 in quantity. It will show you Balance of $10 but very small line will show what balance you have that is approved. Until the claim is not processed you will see $10. Lets say they only approve 1 quantity instead of 5. It will change the balance to $2. At that point you upload the receipt again and claim the remaining 4 quantities to get $10.

Most of the times they will only credit you for 1 quantity even if you had more of same product. But when you upload same receipt again, they will fix it.

I hope this helps.

The best thing about Snapsave is you can buy multiple items and not limited to just 1 like CO51.

I enjoy both apps.
    hcao and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Check out this site it's very helpful when searching for stuff on sale.
    https://www.salewhale.ca/en/search/s...sults?q=Pledge

Quote Originally Posted by 2jk19 View Post
    Any deals for Pledge this week in Ontario?? I would love to get the SnapSaves deal for Pledge for free or really cheap!!
    dizzyb and terry2144 like this.
    Cause I'm a princess thats why!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dimaa View Post
    Check out this site it's very helpful when searching for stuff on sale.
    https://www.salewhale.ca/en/search/s...sults?q=Pledge
    thanks! I searched for it there, but no luck

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

anyone know if i can still get rebate for purchase online such as walmart.ca

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wavi View Post
    When you make a claim. Lets say you are buying something for $2 and you buy 5 in quantity. It will show you Balance of $10 but very small line will show what balance you have that is approved. Until the claim is not processed you will see $10. Lets say they only approve 1 quantity instead of 5. It will change the balance to $2. At that point you upload the receipt again and claim the remaining 4 quantities to get $10.

Most of the times they will only credit you for 1 quantity even if you had more of same product. But when you upload same receipt again, they will fix it.

I hope this helps.

The best thing about Snapsave is you can buy multiple items and not limited to just 1 like CO51.

I enjoy both apps.
    Thanks!

But the balance $13 was in my account for over 2 months. When I try to claim $1 milk, I realized the Balance only $2. I called. Snap asked me to provide receipts that I claimed for the $13, I did not keep. They said: nothing they can do.

Yes, they can do nothing, But I can do something which was: gave it up.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I'm not sure if I really like this app. I find the offers seem to "sell out" almost instantly for some things when they refresh the deals for the week that they are gone almost right away, or the deals that they offer are for things I would never buy like diapers or wipes....which is great for those who buy them (at least someone is making some cash). I just seems that the offers for things other than produce don't change very often....I've had the same offer for Motrin and Clorox bleach for weeks.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Actually got my snap cheque 2 weeks after requesting. Not bad.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwis-mom View Post
    I'm not sure if I really like this app. I find the offers seem to "sell out" almost instantly for some things when they refresh the deals for the week that they are gone almost right away, or the deals that they offer are for things I would never buy like diapers or wipes....which is great for those who buy them (at least someone is making some cash). I just seems that the offers for things other than produce don't change very often....I've had the same offer for Motrin and Clorox bleach for weeks.
    I feel the same way. Whenever I receive my email regarding upcoming offers, I automatically check and all the produce offers are already gone. What's the deal with that?!! It seems this app is useless and waste of time

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I love this app when they have something I can cash in on... the scrubbing bubbles is a perfect example! Just got a cheque for $55.00 and the scrubbing bubbles with no limit was free anyway.... snap paid me to for something I was getting for free anyway!!!
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Right now there is $6 wub 1 pledge furniture product. FREE money maker!!
    Grey, Angela273, elusive and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zandermor View Post
    Right now there is $6 wub 1 pledge furniture product. FREE money maker!!
    I had to take a second look at that offer as last week it was buy 2, save $6 and I didn't end up using the offer because I couldn't find a good deal. I didn't really NEED Pledge so was not willing to pay even a small amount for it. BUT this week's offer is a different story I picked up 5 this evening (the original lemon and their all purpose cleaner, which I really like). I got them all for free and made $1.27 on each of them after taxes).
    zandermor and rockco like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Everyone, I am new so I hope this is where I should post this... and I hope that people will be able to take advantage of this deal.. I also posted in the SDM deals page

Today at SDM its 20x the points
    At SDM Pledge Cleaners are on sale for $3.99
    If you have the SNAP app, you can claim $6 per each 1 Pledge cleaner you buy (No Redemption Limit)

Either you can buy 13 cans, to get you over the $50 mark, and make 20x points (Around 10,000) and pay approx $58.00. But then you can upload your receipt and claim $78.00!!!

I did this earlier today and my receipt was approved within an hour... I have used this app before and have always got my cheque.

Happy Shopping!
    Last edited by allyfitz; Sat, Feb 21st, 2015 at 04:26 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Bought 2 Pledge this morning and when I uploaded the receipt it asks for the number of pledge I bought. I put 2 in; however, I was only approved for 1. So I emailed customer service as it said in their email to me if the number was incorrect. How does everyone else input a multiple number of a product so the 1 receipt gets approved? Or do I have to upload the same receipt twice?
    rockco likes this.
    SMILE - and make the world a better place

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I only uploaded my receipt once, and got credited for all of them.

However, when I bought chocolate bars (last month maybe) I had to contact customer service. They were AMAZING, so friendly, and adjusted my balance right away. They are only open M-F I believe so you may not get a response until monday. I also called, mostly because i'm impatient!
    rockco likes this.

Page 38 of 101 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast

Thread Information