User Tag List

Page 77 of 101 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1512
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm still waiting for mine, Cashmere Ultra, it's been since Sunday..I'm thinking it's because SDM receipt just says Cashmere it doesn't say ultra..I hate when the receipts don't actually indicate the whole name!!
    sweetmomma and dahliagrower like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post
    My account has both the $1.75 and $2.25 toilet paper cash back offers. I submitted a receipt for the $2.25 Cashmere Ultra 3 Ply Bathroom Tissue offer and it got processed for $2.25 (but it took 2 days, 15 hours, 14 minutes, and 38 seconds based on the dates and times of my "Your receipt is being processed" and "Your receipt has been processed" emails), so you will get $2.25 cash back if you submitted your receipt for the $2.25 offer.
    Thanks for the info
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I'm still waiting for mine, Cashmere Ultra, it's been since Sunday..I'm thinking it's because SDM receipt just says Cashmere it doesn't say ultra..I hate when the receipts don't actually indicate the whole name!!
    It's because they are taking their sweet time, not because the receipt is actually taking three days to verify. Everyone is in the same boat waiting and it's ridiculous. I don't see snap lasting.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

See below for a previous post of mine from earlier in this thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post
    My receipt for the Cashmere Ultra 3 Ply Bathroom Tissue $2.25 cash back offer was finally processed today with no issues, even though the Food Basics receipt displayed "CASHMERE BATHR.TIS" and no UPC, and I didn't submit a picture of the UPC nor the Cashmere packaging. Based on the "Your receipt is being processed" and "Your receipt has been processed" emails, it took 2 days, 15 hours, 14 minutes, and 38 seconds for that receipt to be processed.
    Last edited by My two Canadian cents; Tue, Jun 23rd, 2015 at 07:53 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    It's because they are taking their sweet time, not because the receipt is actually taking three days to verify. Everyone is in the same boat waiting and it's ridiculous. I don't see snap lasting.
    I,agree, that's why I'm cashing out as soon as this is accepted!!
    lilo0003 likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I,agree, that's why I'm cashing out as soon as this is accepted!!
    Same lol!

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

My shout from Saturday morning went through today. I am still waiting on the toilet paper and another shout, so well over three days to approve Once it's approved I have over 20.00 so I am cashing out. Like others have said I just don't trust that snap has much of a future.
    annedougherty likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Not sure what the issues are but both of my shops for the Cashmere were approved within 24 hours. I will be using Snapsaves hopefully forever and ever! So much in savings!!
    frugalmom and scrapyddm like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

I submitted a receipt for Cashmere (SDM) on Monday afternoon .... email correctly shows "cashmere -- pending approval" .... then late yesterday got an email that said in heading "approved" but then the wording shows rejected because "purex" wasn't found on the receipt ..... I've emailed them back but it does seem to take a long time to get responses.

I did the cash out a few weeks ago -- got the email on Monday that the cheque is on the way Meanwhile I did the CO51 on the same day and received the cheque within the week....

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Snap has been taking a few days to approve receipts lately but thats because they are likely swamped with all of the Pledge, shout and Cashmere everyone has been submitting. I personally LOVE Snap and all the savings I have been able to get from them. So what if it takes a few days to get approved... if its the right item then it will get done eventually!!
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Just submitted another $21 in Pledge Floor thins morning! Up to $60 since my last cash out. I am hoping to get all my coupons used up before the end of the month when they expire but trying to do so a few at a time so I don't shelf clear.

Was able to give 10 jugs away to fire victims this weekend who were retrieving what they could salvage of their personal belongs...so my stock pile needs to be replenished. Sure was nice to have that handy for them.
    Last edited by vw_girl; Wed, Jun 24th, 2015 at 01:34 PM.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

All my receipts approved (6 in total) now after two days and off course I ordered my check.
    And also today I received two checks from CO51 and one from sapsave.
    DentalDiva likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had four receipts pending approval from Snap...purchases Sat thru Mon. Three have come through between yesterday and today so just waiting for the final one from Monday.
    Had to love those Cashmere offers! I've definitely done better through C51 since I joined both programs. I probably would still have been waiting to reach the $20 clip to cash out if it weren't for the offers this week.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I purchased 5 packages of Cashmere from Food Basics, waiting approval and 1 48 count package (works out to be the same price at $7.98) from Walmart as I had a $10 off fpc so also combined it with a Scotties kleenex for a total of .58 cents after taxes and then will also get $2.25 cash back. I wanted to get 1 bottle of Shout at Walmart as well, but I missed that opportunity as it sold out. I do like how they don't have limits on things, but for someone who just wants 1 or 2, sometimes it's not possible when others get 10+. I do understand people are sharing or donating though, just frustrating at times. I agree with a poster above, that I don't mind waiting on the approval from SnapSaves, as long as it gets done and I get my rebates, I'm happy! They have had some good rebates/money makers in the last couple of months.
    sweetmomma and vw_girl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Mine was accepted!

Page 77 of 101 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast

Thread Information