User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Oshawa Target Employee~~ ONE bad apple~~ So angry I could spit bullets right now

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    You know who likes me -- dirty old men. I say that because after they try to approach me in the store, I see them later at the cash -- with their wives. Ew.
    Oh my word, i just spit out my coffee laughing....lol

Just wonder if this person is the same one I see on the floor every time I'm in....never fails I always see him
    Last edited by orchidgirl; Sun, Mar 23rd, 2014 at 10:40 PM.
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    LF: Colgate Toothpaste $1.50, Huggies & Pampers Coupons

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by orchidgirl View Post
    Oh my word, i just spit out my coffee laughing....lol

Just wonder if this person is the same one I see on the floor every time I'm in....never fails I always see him
    LOL.

This employee dresses in white top and black pants. Store security uniform. Most Target employees wear red top and beige pants, unless they are in the electronics section. Electronics employes were black tops I think.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    LOL.

This employee dresses in white top and black pants. Store security uniform. Most Target employees wear red top and beige pants, unless they are in the electronics section. Electronics employes were black tops I think.
    No electronics team members wear the same uniform. Target mobile people wear black top. They are not target employees though. Security guys are target employees and wear black pants with white shirts (embroiled red security tag on shirt). Also Starbucks employees(they are target employees ) wear white or black top with khakis.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Good for you that you complained about him. As for Target great guest service is part of employees job tiles and company's culture so the complaints that are made at store level as well as the one at head office level; both are taken very seriously. It must have gone onto his file and an explanation will be asked for sure.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information