Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree866Likes

Thread: HOPPITY HIP Easter Surprise Package Train

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    So I left for just over 2 hours and came home to this:

Attachment 227601

Apparently the kids decided they need their own garden so DH built them one to keep on the back deck and take care of all by themselves.
    That is so neat!

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I forgot to add clear coat nail polish to my list. Any brand except dollarstore.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Attachment 227574
    Attachment 227575
    Attachment 227576
    Attachment 227577

Buddy, would you happen to need a hair clip holder? I make these. They stand up on any flat surface and could be customized for colour or pattern

Yes This is Hailey room colors, the walls are battleship grey
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Sat, Mar 22nd, 2014 at 01:30 PM.
    juliejolie likes this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Found a box, now just a few more items to make sure its nice and full
    Crochetlady and Momto2Ks like this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Found a box, now just a few more items to make sure its nice and full
    Seriously! I havent even started lol. I hope get get everything this weekend.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I haven`t started yet either. Probably won`t get out til Tues unless I go stir crazy tomorrow.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Well we moved our portrait appointment to tomorrow, so we didn't get to go shopping, including no 20x at shoppers! So sad, but we'll be at walmart tomorrow, and will hopefully get a few things then. As well as groceries of course. I did order a couple things, hopefully they ship quick!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Buddy, any stockpile items you need? (Toothpaste, automatic air fresheners, soap, etc?)
    Degree womens (fruity scents) or Dove deodorant (green one), other than than most of these items are already on my WL
    Buddy, would you happen to need a hair clip holder? I make these. They stand up on any flat surface and could be customized for colour or pattern
    No thank you! I think DD is old to appreciate something like this

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Well we moved our portrait appointment to tomorrow, so we didn't get to go shopping, including no 20x at shoppers! So sad, but we'll be at walmart tomorrow, and will hopefully get a few things then. As well as groceries of course. I did order a couple things, hopefully they ship quick!
    I dont blame you for not wanting to go out, I wouldnt either!

I did go to 20x today and my cashier totally messed up! I thought I had everything worked out so i did my thing and we left, as we were almost half way home i got my recipt out and noticed I didnt get my 20x points! So we turned around and went back. I guess I didnt figure my receipt properly and was short a little bit. The store was really busy so she said, "normally we'd have to return everything and do the transaction over again, but seeing were so busy just grab a few dollars worth of something and we'll cheat!" I said "ok" not really knowing what she was talking about. So I went and grabbed something for my buddies package, seeing I had bought everything i needed already and headed back to her till. I should mention she was a supervisor so she knew what she was doing. My turn in line comes up and she got this card that adds points to your card. So she fixing things and the phone rings so she has to grab that too! Well long story short after shes done on the phone she finishes up with me and realizes she added too many, but says "were busy so dont tell anyone and I wont bother fixing this seeing you had to come all the way back!"

Needless to say I should have ended up with 15480 and instead walked away with 20280 in points! 1720 short of $30 FREE!!!!! i was really happy with that! The fact that she knew she messed up but said what she did made my day! And being a supervisor, its not like she going to get in trouble for it!
    Last edited by scbpooh; Sat, Mar 22nd, 2014 at 06:58 PM.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I'm half done and definitely bought more than the required. The box would otherwise look so empty
    I love your WL, buddy!! Will finish it by tomorrow, me thinks

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Buddy if you need more ideas, I'd love these (and of course I forgot to add to my WL)

- sugar & creamer set (preferably with lids as DD gets into everything)
    - black pepper mill/grinder
    - bamboo steamer
    - ice shaver
    - mixing bowls
    - ice cream scoop with release button
    - spoon rest
    - meat tenderizer tool
    - bath tub strainers
    - splatter screen for cooking
    - microwaveable BPA free children's bowls for DD
    Crochetlady likes this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Stockpile items: always need deodorant-solid only and no floral or baby powder please
    razors, crest white strips, bounce, laundry, dishwasher tabs, tooth brushes, mouth wash, flossers, etc..no toothpaste though as I have a ton
    Crochetlady likes this.
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Ok now that we have our buddies , couple questions....

- Are you specific to brands? I mean if you say Ziplock, or Lysol, or ect, do you want those specific brands or was that just your way or describing the item so we know what you were talking about? (Hope this question makes sense)

- If I decide to go kids clothes shopping do you prefer all brand new or is Gently used ok? I have to ask because I know ppl who do only one or the other.
    No i am not really brand specific, especially for things like cleaners and baggies. Laundry soap has to be brand specific due to allergies but other than that we are all good with no name brands.

as for clothes for the kids, i am cool with gently used. i buy most of the kids clothes off of the buy and sell or from a used clothing store we have here in town. we also get hand me downs so it really does not matter to me. size wise.....Devin is gonna be 9 in june and he is wearing an 8 for bottoms and at least a 8 (med) for tops. Carter is 15 months and anything 18 months and up is good for him.

Buddy, any stockpile items you need? (Toothpaste, automatic air fresheners, soap, etc?)
    Tide Pods, Quantum Finish, Lady speed stick or Ladies Dove deodorant, Dove go fresh bar soap, kids shampoo, kids body wash, Aveeno baby

Attachment 227574
    Attachment 227575
    Attachment 227576
    Attachment 227577

I am the only girl in the house. they are so cute and i would love one maybe in a chocolate brown and a light pink

I'm half done and definitely bought more than the required. The box would otherwise look so empty
    I love your WL, buddy!! Will finish it by tomorrow, me thinks
    I see i have some catching up to do. shopping will happen later this week when i head out shopping!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

i think that i missed some questions so i will catch up on them on monday. time for bed now!
    Crochetlady likes this.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

and yes............I AM GOING TO THE BACKSTREET BOYS!!!! SO EXCITED!!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Oh buddy- I love your list! I have already gotten almost a dzen items from it and I am not done yet I love your list- and I adore you so I am intent on making you an amazing package!
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information