User Tag List

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree866Likes

Thread: HOPPITY HIP Easter Surprise Package Train

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I was able to run out to SDM last night. Planning on make 2 more stops on Monday then I *should* be done.

So fun shopping for you buddy!
    Crochetlady and juliejolie like this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Buddy, any stockpile items you need? (Toothpaste, automatic air fresheners, soap, etc?)
    Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Degree womens (fruity scents) or Dove deodorant (green one), other than than most of these items are already on my WL
    Laying in bed last night I thought of a few other Id like to add to this list if your not done shopping for us already.

Ladys Speed Stick (fruit Infusions, I think theyre called. Expecially the watermelon one! LOVE it and Im completely out!)
    Airwick Freshmatic refills (again, fruity ones are best. i bought one of these new Downy ones and Im not really liking it)
    Glade Expressions (again fruity ones are best. I use them in the cat litter area to mask the litter smell)

Also DD informed me of a couple things. A) on my sent in WL I apparently wrote "One Direction things for DS", should have said for DD although Im sure you probably figured that out. And she informed me that she is completely out of her facial cleaning wipes! Know matter how hard I try and drill it into her that if she is getting low on something to let me know, she never does till its gone! Apparently she has been using her brothers Kandoo wipes for her face!!!!!!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    And she informed me that she is completely out of her facial cleaning wipes! Know matter how hard I try and drill it into her that if she is getting low on something to let me know, she never does till its gone! Apparently she has been using her brothers Kandoo wipes for her face!!!!!!
    Hailey is the exact same way. I ask her if there is anything she needs at 20x oh no she's fine until the next day we are off buying pads.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Well buddy blew my budget but, who cares I'm super excited about it I want to ship now but I'm sure I will find a few more things before mail day.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Well buddy blew my budget but, who cares I'm super excited about it I want to ship now but I'm sure I will find a few more things before mail day.
    I'm the same way. I plan to mail out Monday afternoon or else I'll have to get a bigger box. It's so hard stopping! lol

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Just killing some time before decorating our birdhouses. DH is finishing cleaning up brunch - I made everything. he gets to clean off the table and load the dishwasher.

We bought birdhouses at the dollarama and some bird seed at the Bulk Barn so the kids could decorate and put up their own birdhouses. I plan to put them up on the VERY far end of the yard, I don't want bird poop on my deck. lol.

The sun is out so hopefully it melts some of this crappy snow!
    Crochetlady and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

We want to put up a fence so I'm waiting on this crap snow to go as well.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Buddy if you're able to find NEON avery type labels (doesn't have to be brand name) for a good price I could really use some! I bought a bunch of Avery labels at Target for under $4 (round ones and oval ones) but I didn't see any NEON colours. Or if anyone has seen these for a good price, please let me know where to look!

I got a great PC point offer for Kool-Aid so I went a little crazy ($0.64 and I got 600 pts making each packet $0.04). Our house loves Kool-Aid plus I'm going to do something like this for DD's class for year end:

I want the full sheet kind though (example below) so I can put them into the printer.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    We want to put up a fence so I'm waiting on this crap snow to go as well.
    Doesn't it feel like it'll never end?

The kids got a climber for Christmas. At this rate it'll be August before it's up. lol. I don't plan to even attempt putting it up until its nice and warm.
    Crochetlady likes this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Yes this weather is horrible! We were getting some 5C last week and both yesterday and today we waking up to -30 with the windchill!!!! I admit, i love the fact that we arent getting as much snow as usual but the melt this year is rediculous! Because we didnt quite get as much snow as usual the city really slacked (as far as Im concerned)with the snow removal and now were dealing with rutted streets and water/ice everywhere!

I have one item Im desperately trying to find for my buddy and have a few places I want to look for this item tomm. but if i cant find it then, I'll have to give up I definately spent more than the budget was for on this package but Im sure buddy will be thrilled with the results! I too wanna get my package out this week before postal rates go up!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I am also wishing this snow would melt! We got like 5 cm yesterday for goodness sake. I am so done with it. Done and done.

We got our pics done, and I think it looks pretty good. I hate myself in pictures of course but want to have some with the two of us together, and this was a pretty good deal. I liked two of the pics but only get one on the disc so this is the one I picked for that. Jackson was getting pretty silly by the end of it!

Also managed to get most of my buddy's package done today, along with what is coming in the mail I should be good. Hopefully it fills the box I have, otherwise you may be getting some chocolate filler

Name:  us march 23 2014.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  18.8 KB

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

So sad I missed the cut off date! Been so busy the last 2 weeks & haven't been online much… If there is a chance I can jump on please let me know.
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Such a pretty picture gwennad! You both look great!

I absolutely loathe getting my picture taken. Always have, even as a kid I'd try and be sick for picture day.

I have a few good family pics but none that are professional. We take the kids every April/May for professional pics but DH and I always stay out of the pics. Maybe this year I'll agree to a family shoot. I'd like one really nice family pic while the kids are young.
    Crochetlady and gwennad like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Such a pretty picture gwennad! You both look great!

I absolutely loathe getting my picture taken. Always have, even as a kid I'd try and be sick for picture day.

I have a few good family pics but none that are professional. We take the kids every April/May for professional pics but DH and I always stay out of the pics. Maybe this year I'll agree to a family shoot. I'd like one really nice family pic while the kids are young.
    I got a teambuy for walmart so I figured I'd better use it. Jackson gets his school pics of course, but I thought it would be nice to have us together. I'd like to do it every year but we'll see!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Love the pic gwenad. I hate having mine taken too.

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information