User Tag List

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 LastLast
Like Tree866Likes

Thread: HOPPITY HIP Easter Surprise Package Train

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

All feedback has been left and prizes will be mailed out this week. Thanks to everyone for riding
    Crochetlady and juliejolie like this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Ummm... I have to tell you all something. I decided to post here on this thread for now as Im sure it will be posted more publically in the coming days. I have talked to a few SCers Im closer to and word is slowly moving around. Mostly in FB world, as i have seen nothing posted on SC yet.

As some or most of you may know Armygirl76 has been fighting cancer (Im sorry i dont know how long). I hate having to be the one to post this but i found out about an hour ago from HeatherWake, who heard from Slambert that Armygirl76, Tami, lost her battle over the weekend.

Me as well as quiet a few others are pretty upset by this recent news. She definitely going to be missed by all here in her SC family and her family and friends in her everyday life I only added to this thread because she just rode this train with us.

**** I was also just informed that alot are thinking if something is going to get posted publically on here that we are leaving it to Slambert herself as she knew Tami on here and on a and personally*****
    Last edited by scbpooh; Sun, Apr 27th, 2014 at 11:07 PM.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh no thats devasting. please pass on to her family if you can that our prayers are with them. im just at a loss.
    scbpooh and Momto2Ks like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Thanks Steph... I was trying to find the words to post and am thankful you did. I struggled with making the announcement as I agree that Slambert is the person.

I was thinking that instead of mailing prizes out maybe a donation to the Cancer Society may be more appropriate. I am still willing to mail prizes if that is what is decided upon as a group. We are like family here and Armygirl won 2 of the 4 prizes (the last prize was for being 6th down on the who's posted listed at the end of the train).

Let me know what you guys think.

Hugs and Prayers go out to Tami's family and all the friends she has touched over the years with her courage, strength and generousity.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

We talked lsst night about it. You know im perfectly fine with no prizes being given out. I think a donation is a great idea!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I thought I had hers, but if someone could PM me her address. I'd really like to send along a card to her family.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I`m fine with a donation instead of prizes. I really didn`t know Armygirl but always enjoyed reading her posts.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    I thought I had hers, but if someone could PM me her address. I'd really like to send along a card to her family.
    i might have it. my package was from her on this train. i will check the box shortly.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I'm fine with a donation instead of prizes as well. Yes, many of us SCers who also have each other on FB, have been thoroughly saddened by this news. Armygirl/Tami will be remembered & very missed.

I think we've been mourning the news together on FB and I was also waiting for Slambert/Stephanie to say something on SC, having been closest to her personally.

May we all keep Tami & her beautiful family in our thoughts... <3

If anyone wants to add me on FB, my name is Julie Vuong-Quinto if we are not already friends on FB.
    scbpooh likes this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Added you Julie

If anyone wants to add me im Stephanie Buck
    Crochetlady and juliejolie like this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

This news makes me very sad. Though I feel very blessed to have met her very recently, I am so glad she came forward to invite me for dinner. She was so kind and generous. My thoughts are definitely with everyone affected by this huge loss.
    scbpooh and Crochetlady like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I'm so sorry to hear. I've been sick the past few days and logged on to this news. I knew she was sick, but didn't realize how sick. I think that speaks to her happy and fighting personality. Such a kind and generous person! She will be greatly missed by so many people.

I'm happy for prizes to be donated to the Cancer society. I'd love to contribute if anyone is getting together to send flowers or make a contribution or whatever.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Crochetlady likes this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Oh my gosh! I have been away from SC for a while now and was just stopping in to lurk package trains and read the news about Tami. I too knew she was sick but not how sick. If anyone is getting together to send a donation or something to the family, please let me know!

Maybe we could send a package to Mitch and the kids since she was involved in package trains and that's how many of us got to know her? Just a thought
    Crochetlady and PammieD like this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    Oh my gosh! I have been away from SC for a while now and was just stopping in to lurk package trains and read the news about Tami. I too knew she was sick but not how sick. If anyone is getting together to send a donation or something to the family, please let me know!

Maybe we could send a package to Mitch and the kids since she was involved in package trains and that's how many of us got to know her? Just a thought
    I think thats a great idea, I would be up for it!
    PammieD likes this.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post

me too! just let me know!
    PammieD likes this.

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread Information