User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: PC Plus Deal at RCSS (ON). Min. 2500 points. Max. up to 50000 points.BIG YMMV.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    The Farmer's Market 24 cookies is a good deal this week. The sale price is $5.78. Each package earns you 500 points. You also earn 2,500 for every $10 you spend in the bakery dept. (one transaction per account).

I bought 4 and received 4 x 500 points plus 2 x 2,500 pts for a total of 7,000 points. (Good thing they freeze well.)
    This offer is even more attractive to me since I have a personal offer for 200 points for every dollar spent on these cookies!!

That makes it 5700 points for 2 packages of cookies!!

baggypants
    Shwa Girl likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleB View Post
    I had a problem a short time ago as I was not awarded my bonus points while redeeming because in the fine print in the terms of use - Section 6: Earning and Redemption Exclusions - states "PC points are not earned on the portion of a transaction that is being paid for by redeeming PC points." https://www.pcplus.ca/loyaltySecureTerms.jsp

Made no sense to me but was told that if I wanted to earn any points no redemptions were allowed in the same transaction.
    I never had this problem until today,had personal offer for 3000 pts on diapers.I did not get digital points but got instore points.I did not see my points on the screen before i paid.Call to CS and had been told that I can not earn points if I redeem.Has no sense.Like you said in Section 6: Earning and Redemption Exclusions - states "PC points are not earned on the portion of a transaction that is being paid for by redeeming PC points." For me it is like spent $50 get 10000 pts and if you redeem 20000 pts you will lower your total to $30 so here I agree you can not get your 10000 point because you do not pay $50.that is the portion of a transaction that is being paid for by redeeming.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information