User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By 2jk19
  • 1 Post By blackbingocat
  • 1 Post By NikyK
  • 1 Post By blackbingocat

Thread: How about the Second Samples swap ladies and gentlemen? All welcome!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

OK, ladies, I'm back and I hope all of us enjoyed our first samples swap. So, how about arranging a second samples swap? Please, post all your offers, ideas, and samples, here.

Link to the last year event: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/336627-...eryone-canada/
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by NikyK; Mon, Mar 17th, 2014 at 06:09 PM.
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I would LOVE to attend again - it was a lot of fun getting together for the first one and we all benefited! But unfortunately I don't have enough samples or stockpile to trade at the moment. I encourage any SC member to attend if you are available - you won't regret it have fun, enjoy!
    NikyK likes this.

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Yes I think I could go! Although I'd rather a weekend if it works.
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I would be interested...

Let's pick a date, I am currently pulling a list together and pictures to follow of samples and stockpiled items

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I was wondering is there anyway we can combine the sample swap and the coupon swap for the same date and time. It seems to make much more sense. What is the date for the sample swap? I believe the coupon swap is scheduled for April 11. Please advise!

Thanks, Gwen
    Kerricakes likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kerricakes View Post
    Yes I think I could go! Although I'd rather a weekend if it works.
    I'm voting for the weekend too.
    Kerricakes likes this.
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Can we combined them NikyK? We have been bringing out samples to our coupon swaps and it seems to work out fine.
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kerricakes View Post
    Can we combined them NikyK? We have been bringing out samples to our coupon swaps and it seems to work out fine.
    Yes, I'm fine with combining, but again, I still prefer to meet during a weekend, plus I do prefer Sunrise location...Bridgeport Kerri, is not convenient for both of us.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I would love if we can combine it... I live in Breslau and to travel to either location is fine (but to do it twice)... doesn't really work.

Please let me know what you ladies decide on for location and date. (Does Friday the 11th work?, some people consider Friday evening a weekend and some don't or were you ladies think a Saturday or Sunday??)

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Solutions1 View Post
    I would love if we can combine it... I live in Breslau and to travel to either location is fine (but to do it twice)... doesn't really work.

Please let me know what you ladies decide on for location and date. (Does Friday the 11th work?, some people consider Friday evening a weekend and some don't or were you ladies think a Saturday or Sunday??)
    Both Saturday and Sunday will work for me. Possibly in the morning? What do you think?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Mornings do not work for my sister Delina and me. What does everyone else prefer???? We are available ANY evening.

Gwen
    darlenegrigg likes this.

Thread Information