User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Canadas Wonderland : 2014 Corporate Discount Codes

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

SHOPPERS DRUGMART DAY :

Shoppers Drug Mart Day to Benefit the Weekend to End Women's Cancer. Saturday ,June 14 lunch served from 11:30am-12:30pm

June 14th
    , Admission & Meal for - Adult = $38.72

June 14th , Admission & Meal for - Junior/Seniorr = $34.29

https://shopcf.accesso.com/clients/c...assword=wewc14

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    . Groupon Discount

Good for Any Day Admission - Adult (2 or more) = $31.99

Good for Any Day Admission - Adult (4 or more) = $29.99

Promotion Code: GROUPONNY2014
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Welcome Venngo Inc : ( Various discounts available - Click Below ) - Any Day

https://shopcf.accesso.com/clients/c...sword=perks14#
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Welcome University Health Network
    : ( Various discounts available - Click Below )- Any Day

https://shopcf.accesso.com/clients/cedarfair/affiliate/index.php?m=4527&ec=200&username=cw-uhnnetwork&password=uhn14#

This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharmaprix
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Thu, Jun 5th, 2014 at 10:23 AM.
    c_mcarthur and sun_shine like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I hope it doesn't rain on those days ..its spring after all

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

does anyone know if you can buy the season pass without going on the set day? it says upgrade to a season pass only on that day. it would work out cheaper than just buying a season pass now, but would like to avoid having to buy a day ticket and then upgrade on the day.

Also , do you have to show that you work or the bank?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alyshamarie View Post
    does anyone know if you can buy the season pass without going on the set day? it says upgrade to a season pass only on that day. it would work out cheaper than just buying a season pass now, but would like to avoid having to buy a day ticket and then upgrade on the day.

Yes , I think you will have to upgrade to a season pass for $ 41.99 on that particular day..if you go on any other day , they will probably ask too many questions & will be a big hassle.

I think you basically buy the E tkt for $ 21.99 online and go on that day , if you don't upgrade at the box office then you get entry for that day for $ 21.99.

Otherwise you pay 41.99 bucks extra at the box office to upgrade your E tkt to a season pass and get entry for that particular day + Rest of the season.

If you are busy that day , you can maybe just go on that day & take a season pass & come home . You need not ride or go in . Just go to the gate & come back.

Ofcourse all this depends upon , how close you live & you will still end up wasting a trip/gas/parking etc ..so you might as well go in & enjoy a day .

The park is less crowded on thesedays as I think they open to the general public on May 6 or something like that .

No you don't have to show you work at the bank , in the previous years they have never asked that . I guess even they need people to come out , the more the better for them , I guess.

I am a BMO customer , and friends with the tellers, financial advisor etc & they have my business , so I guess I am almost like their friend & family..ha ha .

My bank account is with them , my credit card is with them ..

my parent's mortgage is with Scotia Bank..so I guess all these banks are already making lot of money from us ..they might as well consider us to be their family ..he he he.
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Fri, Mar 28th, 2014 at 12:13 AM.
    Shirnette likes this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

lol both those bank are investing my money and making lots of there own ... lol just like family.

I live really close, so I might just do that and up grade that day and not worry about spending the whole day there.

Thanks for the answers !

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

lol both those bank are investing my money and making lots of there own ... lol just like family.

I live really close, so I might just do that and up grade that day and not worry about spending the whole day there.

Thanks for the answers !
    LOL

Whenever I go to the BMO branch , right from the teller to the manager to the financial advisor is trying to sell me something & give me their business cards.

I guess I will carry these business cards with me & show them to the Wonderland guy , if they ask me any questions..that makes me a business friend & acquaintence of the teller, manager, financial advisor
    Shirnette likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Hopefully they have some new rides this year

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I am not sure if you just pay 20 bucks extra to upgrade to a season pass or if you pay $ 41.99 extra to upgrade to a season pass

Too vague & ambigous ..so call in & find out if you are planning to upgrade the $ 21.99 one day tkt to season pass on that day .

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Yes , I think you will have to upgrade to a season pass for $ 41.99 on that particular day..if you go on any other day , they will probably ask too many questions & will be a big hassle.

I think you basically buy the E tkt for $ 21.99 online and go on that day , if you don't upgrade at the box office then you get entry for that day for $ 21.99.

Otherwise you pay 20 bucks extra at the box office to upgrade your E tkt to a season pass and get entry for that particular day + Rest of the season.

If you are busy that day , you can maybe just go on that day & take a season pass & come home . You need not ride or go in . Just go to the gate & come back.

Ofcourse all this depends upon , how close you live & you will still end up wasting a trip/gas/parking etc ..so you might as well go in & enjoy a day .

The park is less crowded on thesedays as I think they open to the general public on May 6 or something like that .

No you don't have to show you work at the bank , in the previous years they have never asked that . I guess even they need people to come out , the more the better for them , I guess.

I am a BMO customer , and friends with the tellers, financial advisor etc & they have my business , so I guess I am almost like their friend & family..ha ha .

My bank account is with them , my credit card is with them ..

my parent's mortgage is with Scotia Bank..so I guess all these banks are already making lot of money from us ..they might as well consider us to be their family ..he he he.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Thanks for the answers !
    I am not sure if you just pay 20 bucks extra to upgrade to a season pass or if you pay $ 41.99 extra to upgrade to a season pass

Too vague & ambigous ..so call in & find out if you are planning to upgrade the $ 21.99 one day tkt to season pass on that day .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Opening day is May 4. The regular season pass seems to work out to $69.96 if you do the $11.66x6 method. The platinum pass includes free parking/dinosaur exhibit.

https://www.canadaswonderland.com/ti...-Season-Passes
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

Name:  thank-you-wallpaper.jpg
Views: 14584
Size:  74.2 KB
    FT: TONS of $1 Unilever Icecream,including BREYERS! EXP: AUG 31ST!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

They never check ids , because if you are a distant friend or a distant relative of some bank employee , you are obviously not going to have their id.

I have friends & ex coworker's , some of whom work for these banks , so I guess I can go in .. I am barely in touch with any of them & haven't heard from them in ages , but just know through common friends that they are still there..ha ha ha.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

The prices go up on April 1 , so book early if you can.

Yes the season pass is additional 41.99 if you want to upgrade your 1 Day tkt of 21.99

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hi, anyone know if parking is free on BMO day? I bought the parking day pass but it says it is only valid on any regular day that the park is open to the public so now I am wondering if I can even use it on BMO day (if you need to pay for parking). I was trying to be proactive and just pay for things in advance but now I am wondering if I just wasted $15.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information