User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: WalMart SCOP

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Ugh, they act like it comes directly out of their pay cheque.

In a way, it does ---- hurts them at profit-sharing time.
    anastasia1009 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

This is my problem I was assistant manager at la senza ive worked other retail jobs as well. I can say that anytime an issue arose that involved our customer service department it was always "the customer us right just do the refund"

i was was almost always more than happy to help so robe save money and often did! We have a discount card and coupons. Our coupons are one per customer/transaction ie you can't use two in your transaction. Anyway if we weren't busy I'd do multiple transactions no problem and was happy to! But if we had a line up out the door I'd ask them to get back in the live and I'd gladly do a second transaction. Obviously that annoyed ppl but I was already breakibg the rules per say and there are 10 other ppl waiting to make a purchase. Anyway, the company themselves were very good about keeping the customer happy! And I would NEVER EVER get fired for discounting sonething or whatever the case may be to keep someone happy abd return to our store! And actually when I called my boss they'd be happy with what we did!

Any my company that would fire someone for taking a coupon "wrong" should not be in buisness. happens. Educate your employees better! God I hate Walmart!
    jamesfranco likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information