User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hey i have two sdm $10 promotional giftcard with the expiry date. Would I be able to use them with a personalized coupons that were email to me ie $30 food purchase for 8000 points, so I use two cards and only play $10 out of pocket.

thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

There is something about how they code the promotional giftcards that would prevent it from working in this case - ie - you wouldn't get your 8000 points .... I've tried to use them before for 20x pts days and you have to spend the $75 plus $10 over (base points) in order to still get your 20x pts..... Good luck though - perhaps someone else has tried and been successful.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    There is something about how they code the promotional giftcards that would prevent it from working in this case - ie - you wouldn't get your 8000 points .... I've tried to use them before for 20x pts days and you have to spend the $75 plus $10 over (base points) in order to still get your 20x pts..... Good luck though - perhaps someone else has tried and been successful.
    I've had sucess using them on 20x the points many times.

But to answer OP's question. You can't use more than 1 card in a transaction. So it definately wouldn't work. Could you use 1? It should work in theory. Never tried it. I was going to use the same coupon when I bought my stuff for the promo card. So I'll get the card and 8000pts.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I have a 20x coupon but fine print said can't be combined with any other card promo offer.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aw, too bad, that would be awesome. My shoppers is strict about all coupons.

Thread Information