User Tag List

Page 158 of 206 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 3076
Like Tree3703Likes

Thread: What's the last movie you saw and what do you rate it out of 10????

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

In a Valley of Violence - 8/10
    It didn't receive great reviews on IMDB but I quite enjoyed it.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

50 Shades Darker (-5/10) The only thing I liked about this was I went on cheap night (Tuesday) - story line was uninteresting, the characters were uninteresting, the best thing about this movie was the popcorn & pop. Anyone interested in going to this movie, my advice is DONT!!!
    GoJays and sweetmomma like this.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

La La Land: 5/10
    Dh and I watched it, no chemisrty between them, awful dancing and choreography, bland dialogue...but then again, we've been spoiled by the best, Fred and Ginger...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Woman! Did you not read the books?!? They were the most horribly written pieces of garbage ever! I skipped through most of them, I just wanted to get to the end to see how their relationship turned out. I don't think they could make a good movie out of that story if they tried, and I really don't think they tried all that hard. I watched the first half of the first movie. I turned it off and said never again.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondLil View Post
    50 Shades Darker (-5/10) The only thing I liked about this was I went on cheap night (Tuesday) - story line was uninteresting, the characters were uninteresting, the best thing about this movie was the popcorn & pop. Anyone interested in going to this movie, my advice is DONT!!!
    wendymac and sweetmomma like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Woman! Did you not read the books?!? They were the most horribly written pieces of garbage ever! I skipped through most of them, I just wanted to get to the end to see how their relationship turned out. I don't think they could make a good movie out of that story if they tried, and I really don't think they tried all that hard. I watched the first half of the first movie. I turned it off and said never again.
    Nope, I never read the books, curiosity got the best of me. All the hype surrounding that movie piqued my curiosity. I ought to listen to DH more often, he HATED the first movie (said Dakota Johnson looks too much like her father and found nothing alluring about her or her character). I remember when the books came out, a dear friend of mine read it, gave it a bad review and that was it for me (I trust her judgment).
    GoJays likes this.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    La La Land: 5/10
    Dh and I watched it, no chemisrty between them, awful dancing and choreography, bland dialogue...but then again, we've been spoiled by the best, Fred and Ginger...
    @lynn I was about to post the exact same sentiments, I love musicals and this was such a damp squib, I still can't understand all the Oscar buzz around it.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    @lynn I was about to post the exact same sentiments, I love musicals and this was such a damp squib, I still can't understand all the Oscar buzz around it.
    @IthinkIcan , there's Oscar buzz because everyone in Gollywood is all over themselves because it's about THEM and their .... deep, exaggerated sigh ....troubles in the biz. Has nothing, obviously, to do with quality. My DH and I have always enjoyed musicals in Toronto, New York a couple of times, and compared to that movie? Actually...no comparison!
    sweetmomma and IthinkIcan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I finally watched The Matrix. Yeah, I know... took me long enough. I'm not a huge sci-fi fan but this was very entertaining. Now I will wait patiently for the next one to come on AMC. It seems like it's been playing for weeks and now that I am ready to watch it, it will never be on again The only thing I didn't like about it was the 45 minutes of commercials! I give it an 8/10. And I don't care what people say, I like Keanu. He's got this whole cool/zen demeanor. Really looking forward to John Wick 2.
    Natalka and JadeAngel like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Any-one seen Hidden Figures??
    wendymac likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Not yet. I'll wait for the DVD.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@GoJays - the first was the best of the bunch. Like most sequels, the next two don't really live up to the first.

I think Hollywood has lowered our expectations so that mediocre movies are now hyped as wonderful. It wouldn't surprise me if The Matrix was the last best movie I've watched.
    Natalka and JadeAngel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

John Wick Chapter 2

Shoot-em-up movie like the first one but we watched the neighbours dog last summer and they gave us passes as a thank you so you cant beat a free movie, popcorn and pop for 6 people

My better half gave it a 6 but I'm a solid 9 for it
    JadeAngel likes this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@Lynn49 : Finally someone else that agreed on LaLa land. Boring, sorry but 14 Oscars, I just don't see it.
    Lynn49 and JadeAngel like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@lilo0003 , perhaps it's because they took chances with putting out a musical, doing something so different for these times...but it's probably because it's all about them. I never watch awards shows......so gushy and fake..
    GoJays likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Hidden Figures. 11 out of 10. It is one of the best movies I've ever seen. My husband came home and bought the book and has been blogging about the characters ever since. 4 blog posts so far. Seriously, it is one of the best movies I have ever seen.

Page 158 of 206 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast

Thread Information