User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Sob Story...need some help from SC!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Hey... I dont have any one in my family who like Catelli GF so had those coupons go to waste anyways. I ordered more with the link posted today... PM me and i will keep your message and we will talk when I get the coupons. Good Luck!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Technically, begging for coupons/ROAKs is against SC policy.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm not begging I said I feel like I am... Wow some of you women on here...SMH.
    22hicks likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you to those who have offered to help out.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Before this gets out of hand anymore I am gonna voice my opinion

The way you titled your thread is probably the reason why you are getting the reaction from members that you are begging for coupons. In such cases like this they are not allowed on SC as per the rules of this forum and that is what people are trying to get across to you. If you would like to post in the trading forum you are more than welcome to however people will be looking for something in exchange.

If they would like to send them to you just because they want to that is their decision however you are not allowed to ask for ROAK's or handouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaight View Post
    I'm not begging I said I feel like I am... Wow some of you women on here...SMH.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Before this gets out of hand anymore I am gonna voice my opinion

The way you titled your thread is probably the reason why you are getting the reaction from members that you are begging for coupons. In such cases like this they are not allowed on SC as per the rules of this forum and that is what people are trying to get across to you. If you would like to post in the trading forum you are more than welcome to however people will be looking for something in exchange.

If they would like to send them to you just because they want to that is their decision however you are not allowed to ask for ROAK's or handouts.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

I have no coupons, but I feed my son very very healthily...if you ever need ideas/ chat on how to have cheap GF meals, I'm really into that stuff and am a single mom on assistance at the moment I totally know the best cheap awesome tasting meals...ps that offer goes for anyone...I also have an INstagram account @vegetablesforeveryone and blog all about it...
    anyway....some things 2-ish year olds will love:

-Quinoa- if you boil it in stock instead of water it tastes so fricken good too! ( HUGE organic bags at Costco for $11-- if you know anyone with membership!) Ypu can put pasta sauce on it or use it like rice for stir fry/curry etc

- smoothies- you can pack a lot of calories into a banana based smoothie and sneak in greens put in a pop up straw sippy cup thing...

- Chia seed pudding is THE BOMB and chia seeds cost next to nothing at bulk barn and are insanely good for carrying toxins out and have tons of protein, not excluded from the nuts things as far as I know... Just google chocolate chia seed pudding...super easy.

ay I'm sure you know a lot, but just some cheap ideas!
    HOHOHO ‘‘tis then season for trading
    check out my TL/WL fair trader, been out of the game for too long, small but HV list.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

Also, everyone stop being rude. Geesh. Ignore the post if you want' if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all...right? What our mamas taught us?.....no?... Lol this isn't a huge deal, she hasnt traded much and didn't know..like, whatever. And don't be mean if you want free coupons! lol
    HOHOHO ‘‘tis then season for trading
    check out my TL/WL fair trader, been out of the game for too long, small but HV list.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

For GF snacks, you can also email bluediamond.com and ask for coupons to be sent to you.
    They generally send you B2S.75 on 2 packages of almonds, B2S.75 on 2 boxes of BlueDiamond Crackers and 2 X $.50 on Almond milk.
    Not sure how often you can do this. They aren't big dollar value coupons, but every little big helps, esp when you combine them with a good sale and shop at a store that offers you loyalty points.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the advice ladies ....it's so hard finding stuff my daughter will eat..she's only 16 months so she's in the picky stage right now and it's super discouraging when I go to the trouble of trying to cook her something after buying all the "special" ingredients for it and she just throws it on the floor and spits it out.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

You might want to run a search in the trading section for things you are looking for......and work out a trade.
    22hicks likes this.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Khaight - so sorry for your daughter getting so sick from these foods - wheat and dairy are in so many things and if she's a picky eater even more challenging to find foods for her.

Meals are challenging and it takes energy and if you're just back at work, it's one more thing to juggle. My daughter was allergic to so many things - milk, dairy, eggs, nuts, wheat, rice, lots of types of fish (fish are species by species) and more things. Then there was a list of foods she didn't like. I was cooking 2 meals - vegetarian for adults and then lots of barley and beef for her. After a couple of months, I decided that I could only cook one meal and there was no way with those allergies and not liking legumes (peas, lentils, soybeans) that we were going to be able to have her eat 99% of our vegetarian recipes. So back to meat and potatoes.

It will get easier bit by bit.

Not sure I ordered the Catelli - it's out of stock now. If it comes, I'll pm you and send it along.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaight View Post
    Catelli smart is wheat pasta. And I've seen RAOKs on here in the past, this place is how I even learned about them. Her problem is not fibre. She is intolerant to wheat and dairy and we have seen many doctors and have to follow a special diet, as well as give her a daily laxative with a probiotic.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm sorry you have to deal with these issues, and hope that you not only find some coupons to help out, but just maybe, your baby with outgrow these intolerances. Good luck.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    https://www.websaver.ca/en_ca/portal/catelli_gluten/ The coupon is available here, for anybody who may be interested in ordering to help out.
    Currently out of stock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information