User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: 40% increase natural gas pricing

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Yup groceries are going to be very expensive this summer , due to the falling loonie ..Canada still imports lot of food from outside like China , Mexico , South America , USA etc ..the low llonie is not helping.

I am already seeing that most of the produce that used to buy for about 99 c/lb ..has become 1.29/lb ..or stuff I used to buy for 1.19/lb is now 1.49/lb

Also lot of .79 canned good are now .99 and so on.

Pretty much most of the stuff I used to buy ..the exact same stuff has become more by around 30 % ..in just the last month or so..

Lot of 99 cents are 1.29 now

I am just going to stick to fruits , veggies , produce , meat ( cheap cuts nothing fancy ) , milk , bread , Oats etc.

Getting rid of canned & expensive & unhealthy processed food from my diet theseday ..Using No Name Oats for break fast as opposed to cereals
    Agree, I've been watching my sales, and lately the things that usually go on every couple of weeks just aren't there. Although I do wonder how much of it is rising costs, and how much of it is companies forcing retailers to sell their products at a higher price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Agree, I've been watching my sales, and lately the things that usually go on every couple of weeks just aren't there. Although I do wonder how much of it is rising costs, and how much of it is companies forcing retailers to sell their products at a higher price.
    Yeah , I think 1.29 or 1.49 is the new 99 cents today.

Also the sizes are getting smaller ..lot of 1 Kg are 750 gm or 800 gm or something like that.

Lot of 350 ml are 300 ml or something like that

Sizes have reduced & prices have increased , thesedays.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just called them and had them reduce my equal billing back to what it was before. After this winter, I am pretty much flush with them, and my bills for the rest of the year will be about $50 a month based on my usage and increase, not the $106 they are trying to nail me on equal billing.

Every year they overcharge me and I end up overpaying for two or three months.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information